Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:31:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockstream/Core: Support of DDOS Attacks on Classic  (Read 2492 times)
chek2fire
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1142

Intergalactic Conciliator

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 12:44:56 AM

I've seen several posts where Blockstream/Core supporters seem to be encouraging DDOS attacks on Classic Nodes.  I do not think it will work for a simple reason... because I see support for Classic growing very fast.  Who you going to attack when there will be So Many Classic Nodes popping up!  

But this is a REMINDER TO ALL...... be prepared to launch Classic Hard & Fast!  This is going to be a battle, albeit a short one.  A Clear Message needs to be sent that Bitcoin Classic IS Bitcoin.  That the Bitcoin Community is in Concensus.  Its going to be ALL HANDS ON DECK when that Bitcoin Classic Download button goes active.  Everybody upgrade.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And I want to make perfectly clear how the Supporters of Blockstream/Core are acting as they publically admit support of DDOSing Classic Nodes.

They are admitting they will do anything it takes to get their way..... EXCEPT THAT THEY WILL.......

1) NOT Vote in a Fair Concensus Fashion.  
2) NOT Submit BIPs for fair consideration to the broader Bitcoin Community .  
3) NOT Dialogue (in non-censored fashion) with other Developers in an attempt to get the best bitcoin possible.  

They Resort to.......

DDOS Attacks!  FUD!  Lying!  Threatening!  Intimidation!

JUST TO BE CLEAR...... THIS is what Blockstream/Core is all about.

www.BitcoinClassic.com
* A Vote For Classic is a Vote for the return to the Original Bitcoin Vision, and a Vote For a return to sound Bitcoin Governance.

I would like to say Keep calm! Tongue
There is no war in the bitcoin community and all we seek for a solution. We are in the same side. The people that was in the other side they have left already bitcoin community.

http://www.bitcoin-gr.org
4411 804B 0181 F444 ADBD 01D4 0664 00E4 37E7 228E
0bit

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:42:31 AM

When you're telling outrageous lies like this, you might also want to make up some fake evidence to support them-- no one would would believe the unsubstantiated tripe would bother to fact check, and a few people who wouldn't would also not bother to fact check.  Just a tip.  Cheers!
My Man G!  It IS sad isn't it.  Blockstream/Core has absolutely no shame it seems  Sad

But I'm preaching to the choir with you I guess.  You obviously know all this.  Guess that's why you got out Huh?  Hows the vacation treating you?  You musta needed a break after dealing with those nuts!

Good Luck G!  
I have one simple request of you. Show rock solid, indisputable proof to back up your claims that Core is backed by big banks, that there is a massive conspiracy to attack Classic nodes by core (this does not include the comments of a single person), and that there really is a surge in Classic nodes and its popularity. Your behavior is definitely not the behavior of someone on the winning side. Because thus far, all you have done is filled threads you've made against Core with projection, ad-hominem attacks, lies, personal incredulity fallacies and strawman attacks against everybody who doesn't support Classic. So show me proof of your claims, and I might just support Classic.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1116

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:47:47 AM

When you're telling outrageous lies like this, you might also want to make up some fake evidence to support them-- no one would would believe the unsubstantiated tripe would bother to fact check, and a few people who wouldn't would also not bother to fact check.  Just a tip.  Cheers!
My Man G!  It IS sad isn't it.  Blockstream/Core has absolutely no shame it seems  Sad

But I'm preaching to the choir with you I guess.  You obviously know all this.  Guess that's why you got out Huh?  Hows the vacation treating you?  You musta needed a break after dealing with those nuts!

Good Luck G!  
I have one simple request of you. Show rock solid, indisputable proof to back up your claims that Core is backed by big banks, that there is a massive conspiracy to attack Classic nodes by core (this does not include the comments of a single person), and that there really is a surge in Classic nodes and its popularity. Your behavior is definitely not the behavior of someone on the winning side. Because thus far, all you have done is filled threads you've made against Core with projection, ad-hominem attacks, lies, personal incredulity fallacies and strawman attacks against everybody who doesn't support Classic. So show me proof of your claims, and I might just support Classic.

You'll have to ignore OP. His mind ain't right.  Embarrassed

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
0bit

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:49:23 AM

Good Luck G!  

You'll have to ignore OP. His mind ain't right.  Embarrassed

Maybe I should go on a schizophrenic campaign like OP to increase my activity, it sure make me a member pretty quick  Wink
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:52:51 AM

The vitriol on both sides has been escalating; There isn't a gif on Earth to do it justice.

Forgive my petulance and oft-times, I fear, ill-founded criticisms, and forgive me that I have, by this time, made your eyes and head ache with my long letter. But I cannot forgo hastily the pleasure and pride of thus conversing with you.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:56:05 AM

When you're telling outrageous lies like this, you might also want to make up some fake evidence to support them-- no one would would believe the unsubstantiated tripe would bother to fact check, and a few people who wouldn't would also not bother to fact check.  Just a tip.  Cheers!

What is a lie? that people have been supporting the idea of DDOS?

OP, do you have a link?  What are we talking about ?

keepdoing (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:57:23 AM

[/quote]

The vitriol on both sides has been escalating; There isn't a gif on Earth to do it justice.

My God what sissy's you sound like.  You mud slinging, wild accusation throwing nuts finally meet someone who punches back, and you start whining like school girls.  Actually girls today would kick your worthless butts.

Lets Be Clear..... it is called Karma.  If you want to fight and play at the bigboy table, learn to take a punch without so much crying.  Better get used to the fact that it isn't a one sided fight anymore.  You bold loudmouthed bullies have been abusing your authority over Bitcoin, and now you are getting ready to lose that control, and suddenly you start sounding all reasonable.  Give me a break.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:00:49 AM

When you're telling outrageous lies like this, you might also want to make up some fake evidence to support them-- no one would would believe the unsubstantiated tripe would bother to fact check, and a few people who wouldn't would also not bother to fact check.  Just a tip.  Cheers!

There were attacks on XT nodes, there will be attacks on Classic nodes. But OP is suggesting that Core is organizing them.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:02:46 AM

There were attacks on XT nodes, there will be attacks on Classic nodes. But OP is suggesting that Core is organizing them.

he said "supporters of core"... and i wouldn't put it past them, that sounds like exactly the kind of thing some of
them would advocate.  Still, I would like a link from the OP to show us what he means.

0bit

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:02:55 AM

My God what sissy's you sound like.  You mud slinging, wild accusation throwing nuts finally meet someone who punches back, and you start whining like school girls.  Actually girls today would kick your worthless butts.

Lets Be Clear..... it is called Karma.  If you want to fight and play at the bigboy table, learn to take a punch without so much crying.  Better get used to the fact that it isn't a one sided fight anymore.  You bold loudmouthed bullies have been abusing your authority over Bitcoin, and now you are getting ready to lose that control, and suddenly you start sounding all reasonable.  Give me a break.

Whining like school girls? Oh that's shame, back to the ad-hominem attacks, are we? I'm certainly not scared of anyone who can't provide proof to back up their claims.
keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:05:07 AM

What is a lie? that people have been supporting the idea of DDOS?  OP, do you have a link?
I have found several examples.  I provided 2 examples on post # 2 < https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1331325.msg13585499#msg13585499 >

And I won't waste time providing all the evidence for the DDOS activity regarding XT, some even from the DDOSers themselves claiming they were PAID to do so.  It's all out there.   Everybody knows it.

It's all in the Blockstream/Core Supporter Playbook: 1st you Censor it, then you Lie, then you confuse with FUD, and as a last resort you DDOS.  It's all there, and everybody knows it.

And now that they are on the brink of losing control of Bitcoin - they suddenly start sounding rational.  But they've used that before.... misdirection.  Nobody is falling for it anymore.  No more wasting time with even pretending that we are dealing with rational people.
0bit

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:05:27 AM

he said "supporters of core"... and i wouldn't put it past them, that sounds like exactly the kind of thing some of
them would advocate.  Still, I would like a link from the OP to show us what he means.

I wasn't aware that there weren't attacks on Classic nodes yet, as the story has changed depending on which thread you visit. No doubt XT  has been attacked, but we can only speculate as to who did these attacks right now. Sorry for getting that wrong.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:06:26 AM

OP, do you have a link?  What are we talking about ?

them would advocate.  Still, I would like a link from the OP to show us what he means.

Well to be fair, he said a lot of things. No doubt Core supporters will be involved. They took out an entire town during the XT attacks.

fisheater22

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:10:44 AM

How about?

0bit

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:13:29 AM

What is a lie? that people have been supporting the idea of DDOS?  OP, do you have a link?
I have found several examples.  I provided 2 examples on post # 2 < https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1331325.msg13585499#msg13585499 >

And I won't waste time providing all the evidence for the DDOS activity regarding XT, some even from the DDOSers themselves claiming they were PAID to do so.  It's all out there.   Everybody knows it.

It's all in the Blockstream/Core Supporter Playbook: 1st you Censor it, then you Lie, then you confuse with FUD, and as a last resort you DDOS.  It's all there, and everybody knows it.

And now that they are on the brink of losing control of Bitcoin - they suddenly start sounding rational.  But they've used that before.... misdirection.  Nobody is falling for it anymore.  No more wasting time with even pretending that we are dealing with rational people.

"It's all out there" and "Everybody knows it" don't count as proof. Seeing as though you admitted yourself that you "won't waste time providing all the evidence" I think I'm gonna conclude that I was just a bit too optimistic to expect a reasonable argument from you. You have fun with your shitposting.
BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:15:39 AM

How about?

Full disclosure: I had a perfectly reasonable, non-slanderous Blockstream thread going until OP fouled it up with lunacy. Embarrassed

0bit

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:17:12 AM

How about?

Full disclosure: I had a perfectly reasonable, non-slanderous Blockstream thread going until OP fouled it up with lunacy. Embarrassed

Perfect
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:19:55 AM

"It's all out there" and "Everybody knows it" don't count as proof. Seeing as though you admitted yourself that you "won't waste time providing all the evidence" I think I'm gonna conclude that I was just a bit too optimistic to expect a reasonable argument from you. You have fun with your shitposting.

What are you talking about?  He just provided 2 clear examples where core supporters are advocating DDOS. Check the link.

So again I would ask gmax, what is a lie exactly?

BlindMayorBitcorn
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:25:43 AM

What are you talking about?  He just provided 2 clear examples where core supporters are advocating DDOS. Check the link.

So again I would ask gmax, what is a lie exactly?

I'm one of those Gavinista-types. Make sure to pin every stupid thing I say on Mr. Andresen going forward.

keepdoing (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:31:12 AM

I'm one of those Gavinista-types. Make sure to pin every stupid thing I say on Mr. Andresen going forward.
Well that's just plain silly nonsense!  Gavinista types don't say stupid things!  You've hit your head I fear.  Confused the parties!

Take 2 aspirin and get a good nights rest.  You'll be a total ass again by morning - good as new!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: