Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:45:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Q] Does anyone do a paypal limited account withdrawal?  (Read 892 times)
player514 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:28:03 PM

I have an unverified US PP account with like 120$ stuck inside. Is there anyone who can help me retrieve this money?

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Hash72

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 03:35:44 PM

Also I have an unverified US PP account with like 40$ stuck inside. Is there anyone who can help me retrieve this money?

Good luck if you find someone do this please let me know .

Thanks

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 03:45:24 PM

I have an unverified US PP account with like 120$ stuck inside. Is there anyone who can help me retrieve this money?
There is a reason why your account was limited please post the reason here ,if you there are no violation on their policy then you just need to submit all the necessary papers to establish your identity,usually paypal will give you suggestion on how you can lift the restriction just follow their advice that is the only way ..

player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:19:16 PM

I believe it was because I forgot to delete my payivy account or something like that.

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6164

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:21:50 PM

I believe it was because I forgot to delete my payivy account or something like that.

Give us a screenshot of the message displayed by Paypal on your account .
If they are asking you for information's (like idendity , passport , residence etc ...) then there is no way to take off the limite unless you provide those information's for them . (Scan them and send them)

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:30:59 PM

If they are asking you for information's (like idendity , passport , residence etc ...) then there is no way to take off the limite unless you provide those information's for them . (Scan them and send them)

Here you go: http://m.imgur.com/Y5VuNMw

The funds are ready to be withdrawn

player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:34:57 PM

One more thing, I don't care about the limit, I just want the money in the account back. Or at least a % of it.

Hash72

Activity: 294

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 04:59:26 PM

IN my i case they ask to verify telephone no or another tele no in specific country along with supported bills under my name also in that country<
if any one would help please PM for more details because it something private under my name
Thanks

fortunecrypto
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 05:15:38 PM

One more thing, I don't care about the limit, I just want the money in the account back. Or at least a % of it.
Based on what I read they will hold your account for 180 days then you will receive an email on how you can transfer your account but definitely there is a clear violation of paypal's terms of services,it is now hard to lift the limit and get your money back other than wait for 180 days unless a better suggestion pop up

player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 05:31:54 PM

Based on what I read they will hold your account for 180 days then you will receive an email on how you can transfer your account but definitely there is a clear violation of paypal's terms of services,it is now hard to lift the limit and get your money back other than wait for 180 days unless a better suggestion pop up

I can already withdraw, I just don't have anything to withdraw to.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 06:38:49 PM

I can already withdraw, I just don't have anything to withdraw to.
It's the same as cannot send or receive if you have a bank account or credit card attached then try to withdraw but I doubt you can have you tried the withdraw option to bank or card if you cannot the only option is the 180 days period that is why they do to limited account

SatHunter

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:13:22 PM

So the money is now available for withdrawal, but you don't have anything to withdraw to. So what o you want someone else to do? Withdraw it to their bank or credit card?
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:16:30 PM

1) If this topic is just about discussing paypal's TC, guidelines etc, it belongs in off-topic
2) It belongs here if you pay someone to help you
2.1) If you're paying PP/any other payment method, it belongs in trash
2.2) If you are paying BTC it does belong here
3) If 2.2 if true, how much are you paying?

So which of it is true?
player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 10:59:57 PM

1) If this topic is just about discussing paypal's TC, guidelines etc, it belongs in off-topic

So which of it is true?

Okay, just to clear up I am paying btc for someone to help me with this. Price will be decided once someone who can help me with transferring the funds to another PayPal account does so.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2016, 11:32:46 PM

So which of it is true?

Okay, just to clear up I am paying btc for someone to help me with this. Price will be decided once someone who can help me with transferring the funds to another PayPal account does so.
I take the first dip this is not my idea but stumbled it while searching for a solution ,this guy claimes he get his funds out while his account is limited his friends have tried it and also works for them ,it's about sending a series of email to a specific paypal email this is the blog link and advice you try it and update us http://limitedaccountpaypal.blogspot.com/

SatHunter

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:39:43 PM

So which of it is true?

How much money is there? If it isn't too much, I will accept it, and send it to an escrow in bitcoin if that's what you want. I will only send it to an escrow, because if your account isn't limited, you could charge it back.
player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:50:03 PM

So which of it is true?

I take the first dip this is not my idea but stumbled it while searching for a solution ,this guy claimes he get his funds out while his account is limited his friends have tried it and also works for them ,it's about sending a series of email to a specific paypal email this is the blog link and advice you try it and update us http://limitedaccountpaypal.blogspot.com/

That is extremely old based off of the dates that he has in his letters. Thanks for the suggestion though.

player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 11:50:52 PM

So which of it is true?

How much money is there? If it isn't too much, I will accept it, and send it to an escrow in bitcoin if that's what you want. I will only send it to an escrow, because if your account isn't limited, you could charge it back.

I have 120$ or so in the account. If you want more details and such, let me know. I am more than willing to use an escrow.

player514 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:36:33 PM

Bump! In need of someone who can (potentially) do this for me. Small bitcoin prize involved!

Funny

Activity: 343

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 02:44:47 AM

Why don't you bring it over to PayPal support? They might be able to tell you the complete reason why this has happened to you. They say they will not let you use their services anymore, but that doesn't mean they can hold back your money, unless it's obtained from a fraudulent source.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: