Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:54:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins price is rising again  (Read 4518 times)
kagawawa

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:01:51 PM

No one know it, there are good signals (regulamentations news, large business adopters ecc...) that let us hope maybe it can increase but as already show in the past there are no certainties (especially with bitcoin)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:11:44 PM

No one know it, there are good signals (regulamentations news, large business adopters ecc...) that let us hope maybe it can increase but as already show in the past there are no certainties (especially with bitcoin)

yeah but also at the same time you can be "fairly certain" about the price.
for example it was obvious that price will rise to above $500 soon when it was stable at $450 last month.
and right now another rise to $600 is near

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Legasean

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 04:11:05 PM

The price of Bitcoin is rising slowly now and that is nice but of course it will be really hard to know what is going to happen with Bitcoin because it is a currency.
But of course it will be nice if we can earn some more money with Bitcoin later in the future.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:26:32 PM

The price of Bitcoin is rising slowly now and that is nice but of course it will be really hard to know what is going to happen with Bitcoin because it is a currency.
But of course it will be nice if we can earn some more money with Bitcoin later in the future.
I agree, at the moment the price is rising and I hope that it is going to hit $700 soon but I think that the halving will come true before that happens.
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 01:35:55 PM

I agree, at the moment the price is rising and I hope that it is going to hit $700 soon but I think that the halving will come true before that happens.

The price is already $740. I reckon the price will keep on rising to $800 during the halving. It will rise further from there.
mkc

Activity: 517
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:30:22 PM

The price is going up very fast now, it may reach some climax top soon. At the time being, the price is $735.
I am quite happy
Adrorecia

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:56:21 PM

Yeah its stays rising for sure, it has a good future and its also that the bitcoin has a pretty good future a head with all these events that are coming up.
Plus we also do not have to forget the growing user part!
useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 03:04:13 PM

The price is going up very fast now, it may reach some climax top soon. At the time being, the price is $735.
I am quite happy
the price is definitely really high at the moment to be honest, i think it will not drop for a while now

i hope that the price is going to rise pretty soon even more because of the incoming halving event

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Zocadas

Activity: 909
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:02:11 PM

I am quite happy
the price is definitely really high at the moment to be honest, i think it will not drop for a while now

i hope that the price is going to rise pretty soon even more because of the incoming halving event

The price has already doubled in the last 12 months. I think the halving is already priced in for the short term.
SuckMyToys

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:08:13 PM

Yeah Bitcoin will rising up again and this more than high price ever, Cause bitcoin now was runing at world very fast and much people now trying to using bitcoin or do some activity with bitcoin. Bitcoin will rising again guys so you just sit and waiting for the day come.
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 03, 2016, 12:35:31 PM

thats true, no one knows if the price will actually keep on growing right now or it will be dumped to really low numbers, thats why bitcoin is so interesting for me no one can predict what is going to happen

in my opinion we will soon see a decent price growth though thats just my guess and anything might happen, but i think the halving will give bitcoin a huge potential to grow
dumana

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:43:09 AM

thats true, no one knows if the price will actually keep on growing right now or it will be dumped to really low numbers, thats why bitcoin is so interesting for me no one can predict what is going to happen

in my opinion we will soon see a decent price growth though thats just my guess and anything might happen, but i think the halving will give bitcoin a huge potential to grow

I heard the SegWit or the 2MB block size will be released in the next Core software, it could raise the price.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 01:46:13 PM

Yes bitcoin again rising its price because a large number of people invest their money in bitcoin then bitcoin is rising price too much faster then other currency and i think it will be powerful currency in the future than other currency   .
dumana

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:31:24 AM

Yes bitcoin again rising its price because a large number of people invest their money in bitcoin then bitcoin is rising price too much faster then other currency and i think it will be powerful currency in the future than other currency   .

That is the reason I just want the bitcoin price to rise 1 to 3% per month. If it is too fast, it is not good.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:01:31 AM

That is the reason I just want the bitcoin price to rise 1 to 3% per month. If it is too fast, it is not good.
at this moment the price rise is gradual, which is good to see. if prices jumps too fast sure there can be a dump within short period.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 12:10:52 PM

I heard the SegWit or the 2MB block size will be released in the next Core software, it could raise the price.

whenever this block size increase is implemented, the price will surely show a good bump in the price. i however think it will be a short lastig bump that will get dumped down again in quite a short time.
AlphaSun

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:26:53 PM

whenever this block size increase is implemented, the price will surely show a good bump in the price. i however think it will be a short lastig bump that will get dumped down again in quite a short time.

The block size increase will increase the bitcoin price, maybe triple the price, but it will take long time.
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:29:32 PM

The block size increase will increase the bitcoin price, maybe triple the price, but it will take long time.

Don't be silly. Block size has nothing to do with price. It's a matter of demand and supply, mass adoption, etc.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:39:07 PM

Don't be silly. Block size has nothing to do with price. It's a matter of demand and supply, mass adoption, etc.

Supply and demand is indeed the main thing, but things as the block halving, and even to a certain extend increasing the block size, have a speculative effect on the price.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:27:39 AM

Supply and demand is indeed the main thing, but things as the block halving, and even to a certain extend increasing the block size, have a speculative effect on the price.

demand is the only true factor for when the price increase, not supply, supply is limited to a fixed amount by miner

if you mean trading supply, aka those who dump, they are certain the same who bought first at a higher level than the previous dump, so they are just going to helpt he price increase
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: