Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:55:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins price is rising again  (Read 4518 times)
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:24:25 PM

If the number of the stores accepting the bitcoin increases and stores do not sell the bitcoin instantly, the demand will increase.
and the demand is increasing all the time right now, i think it will only go up from now on because people will want to make good money so they will pump the price
we can see that the price are no increasing and even not decreasing for a long time and remain stable. so it is a good sign and hope that after some time it will start its journey upward and hope that it will cross the psychological limit 1000 USD very easily. so we can expect that the price of bitcoin wil increase more and more in next months.
Yeah right we are still expecting for the price increase when the block halving is done. but not changes so i think these following months we will see that the price will hit again back into 700 value this is our new goal..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
potatopower

Activity: 296
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:47:48 PM

If the number of the stores accepting the bitcoin increases and stores do not sell the bitcoin instantly, the demand will increase.
and the demand is increasing all the time right now, i think it will only go up from now on because people will want to make good money so they will pump the price
we can see that the price are no increasing and even not decreasing for a long time and remain stable. so it is a good sign and hope that after some time it will start its journey upward and hope that it will cross the psychological limit 1000 USD very easily. so we can expect that the price of bitcoin wil increase more and more in next months.
Yeah right we are still expecting for the price increase when the block halving is done. but not changes so i think these following months we will see that the price will hit again back into 700 value this is our new goal..
i think the changes are just incoming right now, we will nnot need to wait for a really long time because people are interested in bitcoins

in my opinion people should be buying right now because the price will soon start increasing at a really rapid pace and make holders money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:34:43 PM

i also hope that bitcoin will be increase it price to $700 in few month ,i think people investing their money in bitcoin in large number because they bitcoin will start again rise up its price in coming few months.
PsursV

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:44:38 PM

as you can see that the price of bitcoin is hanged a little in 650 round about from some time. but it is a good sign that it is not falling down below 500. so it is expected that in next few months or at the end of the this year the price of bitcoin will boost and will hit a new all time high level.
kim.apps

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:20:13 PM

The price stability at these levels is quite remarkable, perhaps we will not reach 800 this year, but patient is something needed to be rewarded. A long term investment is something that Bitcoin has the potential to be.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:24:25 PM

The price stability at these levels is quite remarkable, perhaps we will not reach 800 this year, but patient is something needed to be rewarded. A long term investment is something that Bitcoin has the potential to be.
The price is stable right now because everyone is out and doing something else that isn't trading, and all the big traders are doing the same thing. Once everyone goes back to work, typically around September, there is more volatility and we'll be seeing more of what the market has to offer. Patience right now is key, but it will require a lot of observation once everyone starts to come back, as things can change incredibly rapidly, and not necessarily in a good way.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:56:58 AM

After minor fluctuations and gradual decrease, now the price seems to be moving forward. Better we can expect small increase often which may help bitcoin to reach $700 soon. If $700 is touched, it continues to be stable for some more time as it is now.
AlphaSun

Activity: 226

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 03:50:57 PM

After minor fluctuations and gradual decrease, now the price seems to be moving forward. Better we can expect small increase often which may help bitcoin to reach $700 soon. If $700 is touched, it continues to be stable for some more time as it is now.

I do not see the bitcoin price is moving forward. It is still around $650. It might rise again in September.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:13:09 AM

I don't think the forward direction has been established yet.
We could have a breakout in either direction. Which way is uncertain yet.

uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 09:48:47 AM

I don't think the forward direction has been established yet.
We could have a breakout in either direction. Which way is uncertain yet.
Exactly. I guess even a move down is more probable at the moment, as a post-halving correction would help to re-evaluate what the new floor should be.
Once it starts, weak hand may join the party and we may see $500 handle again.

this space is intentionally left blank
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:06:20 AM

If Bitcoin went to $500 I would probably buy two coins ASAP,
because I'm sure the price would go back up to $600 or $700 within a year.

I think its more likely to continue to go up, slowly, to $700 by the start of 2017.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:27:52 AM

I'm sure the price of bitcoin will increase. This may be for a few days bitcoin does not move at all. halving no impact whatsoever. but I still hope bitcoin could rise very high before the year changed. 2017 will be the year of the rise of bitcoin. we wait for 5 months and I am sure there will be a big change.
AlphaSun

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 04:57:45 PM

I'm sure the price of bitcoin will increase. This may be for a few days bitcoin does not move at all. halving no impact whatsoever. but I still hope bitcoin could rise very high before the year changed. 2017 will be the year of the rise of bitcoin. we wait for 5 months and I am sure there will be a big change.

I do not think the bitcoin price will rise in the next few weeks. Most traders are more intererested in the Ethereum.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 07:27:04 PM

I think its more likely to continue to go up, slowly, to $700 by the start of 2017.
Then, make sure you have some spare fiat to get in, as there will be definitely some bumps on the road.
A first deeper pull back may be a good entry opportunity.

Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:13:12 PM

yeah bitcoin price rising up very faster nowadays and i think its very good for bitcoin and people get aware about the benefit of bitcoin.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 30, 2016, 10:38:21 PM

yeah bitcoin price rising up very faster nowadays and i think its very good for bitcoin and people get aware about the benefit of bitcoin.
The price of bitcoin right now is not fast increase if you notice the price yesterday its the same as the present price right now.. and i think
The price of bitcoin will increase after this week..
AlphaSun

View Profile
July 31, 2016, 12:50:35 PM

The price of bitcoin right now is not fast increase if you notice the price yesterday its the same as the present price right now.. and i think
The price of bitcoin will increase after this week..

Slow increase of the bitcoin price is actually good. That will make the bitcoin to be an ideal currency.
uki
Legendary

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 10:35:18 AM

Then, make sure you have some spare fiat to get in, as there will be definitely some bumps on the road.
And did you manage to catch some sub $500 Bitcoins? The opportunity came quicker than you might have expected, I bet.

AlphaSun

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:51:56 PM

And did you manage to catch some sub $500 Bitcoins? The opportunity came quicker than you might have expected, I bet.

The volume below $500 was quite low. So not many people have got cheap bitcoins. Even $550 is cheap.
dumana

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 03:42:11 PM

The volume below $500 was quite low. So not many people have got cheap bitcoins. Even $550 is cheap.

I think so. I have taken the advantage of the recent price drop and have bought some bitcoin recently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: