Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:21:06 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be stable in 2020  (Read 9523 times)
Ulloa

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 10:35:03 AM

It is hard to know what Bitcoin will be in 2020 there is also a chance that Bitcoin will disappear in the future and that can be not good if that will happen.
If that is going to happen than a lot of people will get mad because it is their only payment method.

I do not think bitcoin will be the only payment method for many people in 2020. Bitcoin will coexist with fiat.
As you can see you see that there will be a lot of people that is thinking that the value will be more worth and that would be a problem for the most people.
So you also dont even know what is going to happen with Bitcoin because it is a currency so you need also take some risks.
Adrorecia

Activity: 275

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:06:06 AM

2020 do you even know how long it will take to reach that. How can you think the bitcoin will be stable by then.
I think you're dreaming to much stay by reality please. And life by the day
Bradexterb

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 12:26:29 PM

It is hard to know what Bitcoin will be in 2020 there is also a chance that Bitcoin will disappear in the future and that can be not good if that will happen.
If that is going to happen than a lot of people will get mad because it is their only payment method.

I do not think bitcoin will be the only payment method for many people in 2020. Bitcoin will coexist with fiat.
As you can see you see that there will be a lot of people that is thinking that the value will be more worth and that would be a problem for the most people.
So you also dont even know what is going to happen with Bitcoin because it is a currency so you need also take some risks.
Nobody will know what will happen with Bitcoin in 2020 and that is because it is currency.
But we have to take the risk now and we must also hold it and that would be nice.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 01:57:57 PM

Really Bitcoin market will stabilize in 2020 ?
Is it because the reward is only 6.25 BTC/block?
It will be stable for some time I think but not for whole 2020 if that is going to happen then so many people would leave Bitcoin. And I cannot blame them because they have no reason to stay.

sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 02:17:31 PM

It can be stable but I do not think it will be stable in that year due to the fact there is maybe another halving in that year.
If there will be another halving it that year it will not be stable for sure.
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 03:01:11 PM

Nobody will know what is going to happen with the value in that year and that is the problem because sometimes you dont even know what to do and that is the problem.
But it would be also nice that we can make some profit in that year if the value keeps rising.
vlamer (OP)

Activity: 101
Merit: 11

N.E.E.T

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 03:02:21 PM

2020 do you even know how long it will take to reach that. How can you think the bitcoin will be stable by then.
you must know what the difference between  the traditional  money and money from technology,money from technology goes with the human resources,but the money traditionally relied only on government policy,and technology will not be left out as long as it have benefits.

parmatiya

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:12:10 PM

Nobody will know what is going to happen with the value in that year and that is the problem because sometimes you dont even know what to do and that is the problem.
But it would be also nice that we can make some profit in that year if the value keeps rising.

If we keep on using the bitcoin and more people start to use the bitcoin, the bitcoin value will rise again.

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:16:02 PM

Judging by the halving curve, I don't expect Bitcoin to reach some sort of stability until around 2040, because by then the generation of new coins will be basically irrelevant to the total supply, and by then Bitcoin should be worth like half a million a coin if not more, which will be enough to make the miners keep making a good income and pay for the expenses. But to reach this big price, we will go through a lot of ups and downs.
parmatiya

Activity: 239

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:23:49 PM

Judging by the halving curve, I don't expect Bitcoin to reach some sort of stability until around 2040, because by then the generation of new coins will be basically irrelevant to the total supply, and by then Bitcoin should be worth like half a million a coin if not more, which will be enough to make the miners keep making a good income and pay for the expenses. But to reach this big price, we will go through a lot of ups and downs.

The halving will have much big effect now than in the future as there are more bitcoin in circulation in the future.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:42:57 PM

The halving will have much big effect now than in the future as there are more bitcoin in circulation in the future.

Well now its the initial days of bitcoins enormous growth, so we can expect big variations on the days after halving. When years pass this would gradually reduce and we can expect increased stability in price than the current stability in price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
fkvidar

Activity: 924

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 04:43:27 PM

I don't think bitcoin can ever be stable in future, as the USP of bitcoin is the price volatility which attracts many users to make some quick profits.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:34:48 AM

Today, there are some 14.6 million Bitcoin units in circulation. As you told then it would increase even more?
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 08:25:03 AM

I don't think bitcoin can ever be stable in future, as the USP of bitcoin is the price volatility which attracts many users to make some quick profits.

Nothing is stable.Even the big currencies fluctuate.
And Bitcoin will continue to fluctuate for a long time this is true.But the volatility will become less extreme.
Halmater

Activity: 896
Merit: 630

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:18:04 PM

Nothing is stable.Even the big currencies fluctuate.
And Bitcoin will continue to fluctuate for a long time this is true.But the volatility will become less extreme.

Some kinds of low volatility is good for the bitcoin. It will make trading profitable for some people.
~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:43:34 PM

I assume more and more merchants will start accepting bitcoin payments as well as more and more traders getting intrested in bitcoin trading by 2020 both may create some stability to bitcoin price by than.

upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 07:53:31 PM

But once bitcoins reaches some higher price levels and most of the bitcoins would have been mined out, there are more possibilities the prices of bitcoin to become stable. So, around 2020 there would be more chances for stable bitcoin prices.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 08:38:15 PM

I assume more and more merchants will start accepting bitcoin payments as well as more and more traders getting intrested in bitcoin trading by 2020 both may create some stability to bitcoin price by than.

That is the most important thing. More big parties who hold a lot of coins, so the price can't be influenced any more. This is and will be key to make bitcoin stable.
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:11:39 PM

Eventually the price will be stable but not for the coming 2 years if you ask me. The price has been manipulated for a long time, the whales won't just stop manipulating the price, simply because they make a lot of money doing it.
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:28:49 PM

I also think the same as at that time bitcoin will have a huge number of users and it will be used as a normal currency and with stable flow of this currency we will see that the price of bitcoin will come to stability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: