Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:51:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be stable in 2020  (Read 9523 times)
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 20, 2016, 11:26:23 PM

I don't think so because all markets (especially those based on technologies) are permanently volatile, and there are multiple reason to think that bitcoin will remain unstable for long, especially when there are many people thinking that the bitcoin price could reach $100k or more  Grin
parmatiya

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2016, 01:08:02 PM

I don't think so because all markets (especially those based on technologies) are permanently volatile, and there are multiple reason to think that bitcoin will remain unstable for long, especially when there are many people thinking that the bitcoin price could reach $100k or more  Grin

It is all in relative terms. The bitcoin will be more stable when the price is higher and there are more users.

anders lokka

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:51:20 PM

Bitcoin will never be stable. That's why i like it.

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
parmatiya

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:32:14 AM

If the Bitcoin is as volatile as the US dollar or other major currency after 20 years, it is regarded as stable.

Halmater

Activity: 896
Merit: 630

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 08:09:21 AM

If the Bitcoin is as volatile as the US dollar or other major currency after 20 years, it is regarded as stable.

I think it will be stable in 2020, but it is not stable at all now. The price just rose 40% in the last 30 days.
coinyard

Activity: 266

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 07:53:28 AM

I think it will be stable in 2020, but it is not stable at all now. The price just rose 40% in the last 30 days.

The market cap is too small, it can be manipuated by small whales easily. We need it to be $100 billion to be stable.

virusasog

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:31:12 PM

The market cap is too small, it can be manipuated by small whales easily. We need it to be $100 billion to be stable.

If the block size is too small, like now, the transaction will be slow. Big money will not come into bitcoin to use it.
parmatiya

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:06:50 PM

If the block size is too small, like now, the transaction will be slow. Big money will not come into bitcoin to use it.

I heard the SegWit will be implemented soon, and also the hard fork of 2MB. That could improve user experience.

Piltover

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:32:38 PM

The price of the bitcoin will never be stable and that is not strange because if th eprice of the bitcoin is stable there will not so many peopel
interested into it again so if you all think the price of the bitcoin will be stable in 2020 dont think because it wont happen.
greatr

Activity: 447

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:38:54 PM

thats one of the main reasons why i like bitcoin too, bitcoin price makes it never to be boring currency because it goes up and down all the time so theres a good chance to earn in trading

i think bitcoin wont be stable in 2020 because its price depends only on people and people will always sometimes buy more sometimes less and move the price all the time
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 03:54:31 PM

Eh, I don't know if Bitcoin will be stable then, for all we know even more investors can get involved and cause the market to be even more volatile, and then it could see swings far beyond what we currently see. A lot of this has to do with the lack of restrictions and things have been applied to Bitcoin trading (which is something I like), and I'm sure we'll continue to see this until something changes.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:10:48 PM

Eh, I don't know if Bitcoin will be stable then, for all we know even more investors can get involved and cause the market to be even more volatile, and then it could see swings far beyond what we currently see. A lot of this has to do with the lack of restrictions and things have been applied to Bitcoin trading (which is something I like), and I'm sure we'll continue to see this until something changes.
It's hard to say indeed. 2020 will be the year of another halving. And those years the price is very volatile. Which means the chance of bitcoin being stable by then is very slim. But yes never say never, it could be that the next 2 years bitcoin gets mass adoption and with more holders even whales can't influence the price that much anymore. Stability at last!
OrangeII

Activity: 2114
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:14:56 PM

thats one of the main reasons why i like bitcoin too, bitcoin price makes it never to be boring currency because it goes up and down all the time so theres a good chance to earn in trading

i think bitcoin wont be stable in 2020 because its price depends only on people and people will always sometimes buy more sometimes less and move the price all the time
it may be true that the price of bitcoin will never be stable, but I think there will be a time when the price of bitcoin will settle on a price, as it is today, bitcoin prices stabilized at $ 600 more, although it can not be said to be fully stable

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

useless4

Activity: 389

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:32:58 PM

i think it is most probably impossible for bitcoin to be stable, all the time the price depends purely on people and nothing else, no governments can control the price of the bitcoin i think

bitcoin will surely not be stable in 2020, though i think anything might happen, if bitcoin starts being a regulated currency then its price would most probably be really stable

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
parmatiya

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 11:25:33 AM

Well I don't think that it will be stable even in 2020 because it's price is very volatile. IMO it is also volatile by that time not just as volatile as it is now. Well that can be good since well have time to sell at a desired price.

The market cap of bitcoin could be $100 billion in 2020. But that is still much lower than that the gold, so still volatile.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:22:22 PM

anything that is said about bitcoin in a far future is not going to be accurate ever because bitcoin is alway unpredictable and a lot of different things can happen to it. i hope it gets a lot more predictable in the future but that would take a lot of time.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Snorek
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:28:48 PM

In the past I heard voices of people who were convinced that bitcoin won't sustain itself and bitcoin network will be dying after 1st halving. As you see it didn't happen.
I see that this belief is still strong within bitcoin community. We will see what will happen in 10 days and soon after that - it might shed some light on this matter so we will have material for reference.
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 01:37:00 AM

No I do not think it will be stable in that year because most likely there will take another halving place in that year.
Of course we cannot predict it so nothing is sure but I do not think its gonna happen in that year.
parmatiya

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:32:12 PM

No I do not think it will be stable in that year because most likely there will take another halving place in that year.
Of course we cannot predict it so nothing is sure but I do not think its gonna happen in that year.

There will another halving in early 2020, maybe May or June. I think the price could be around $5000.

HilbillyFred

Activity: 298

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 02:45:32 PM

Really Bitcoin market will stabilize in 2020 ?
Is it because the reward is only 6.25 BTC/block?

This post seems like you have read something and cannot believe that. If so can you share the source. Reading within can be more easy for everyone to discuss. It is hard to ask to your question doing reasoning without source. It is more easy to tell. If I would tell and not reasoning can tell that no, there is not that year. The year in which the bitcoin market will be stabilized might be 2012. Or 200008. Then is discovered the argument of your question. Always in the form of question. According to this argument the market of bitcoin will be stabilized when the block will be 6.25. So 6.25 is a magic number. Will be able, since the first moment in which will be connected with bitcoin, to stabilize its market. I don't agree. I think that the magic number is another. It is 6.25:2. Who have right?
Bitcoins will never be stable the price of the bitcoin will always be unstable and that is why people are investing into the bitcoin because if the
bitcoin has not that unstable value he wont be such popular as he is right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: