Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:28:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NYAN/CPA final claims process (updated September 22nd, 2013)  (Read 5348 times)
usagi (OP)
VIP

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 06:41:53 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2013, 11:26:36 AM by usagi

September 22nd, 2013:
1. CPA has paid out on every single contract it owed, and then gave all remaining assets to NYAN.A. It ceases to exist as of now. As the CPA contract said, it existed to expose investors to the rewards -- and risks -- of insurance. It's ironic that the main risk we faced was lack of support from the community considering how much we paid out (and, especially, to whom we paid out). But that's life, and this is the result of the choices those people made. It's far too late to play the blame game now.

2. NYAN.A is launching a motion to close which will expire on October 6th, 2013. You have two weeks to vote. There is no quorum because of the widespread nature of the announcement (bitcointalk.org, BTC-TC e-mail and news, reddit, and personal e-mail). Now is your chance to speak up and vote. I've done what I can, now let's vote on what to do next. Thanks and good luck.

3. BMF is thriving.

As a result of 1-2-3 this thread has no purpose anymore. Thanks and good luck!

-----

This post will be updated with the latest information.
Last Update: June 9th. (please see http://tsukino.ca/bmf/holdings-nav)

Steps in italic have already been completed.
Steps in bold are being actively worked on.

Written Jan 2, 2013:
1. I will acquire and liquidate the assets of BMF to the best of my ability and distribute the proceeds as dividend payments to shareholders of record.
(please see the BMF post for the latest update on what we have and what we paid so far).
2. I will simultaneously liquidate the assets of NYAN.A, NYAN.B, and NYAN,C, making payments to NYAN.A shareholders first until they receive 1 bitcoin per share.
3. If there is a significant amount of assets remaining which we are likely to be able to claim I will apply with burnside for a temporary extension of the end-of-january delisting date.
4. At what point any asset is delisted from BTC.CO I will send a GPG signed e-mail with my OTC key to every shareholder of record assigning them value-in-kind as as their proportion of all remaining assets. As an example, this is very likely to include Hashking debt for CPA holders, Matthew N. Wright debt for NYAN.A/B/C holders, and shares of UDN for BMF investors. This is a fair and equitable way to close the company quickly without forcing shareholders into a long relationship with me that nobody seems to want.
5. As the shares will at that time be delisted, this act will constitute the final payment shareholders will receive and will thus conclude my obligation to shareholders, as all assets will have been fairly distributed. Speak now or forever hold your peace. I'm open to alternate ideas.

Any questions?

Update:
Apr 4th -- We have recovered the 33,828 BitVPS shares for NYAN and will sell them for a fair price and pay out to shareholders. If you are a NYAN.A shareholder please expect some dividend payments soon!

Mar 1st -- Shareholders have rejected gift buyouts of some of my companies, so I paid burnside to go back and manually reverse the buyouts. Since my shareholders do not want a closure of my companies, no further money will be paid on these companies until they have been approved for trade and can resume operations. In NYAN's case this means I will buy back all shares at fair market value. In CPA's case as well. In BMF's case we will resume operations.

---
BMF assets and claim status (will be updated with the latest info)

Top Outstanding Issues:

BFLS.RIG (124 shares)
Dec 30 2012 - we sent a PM to Inaba requesting information.
Jan 4 2012 - Received confirmation of claim today or yesterday. payout address is now confirmed.
Jan 27th - Current auction bid is 2.1 BTC total.
Mar 1st -- was liquidated in auction and paid out.
June -- To date, yochdog/inaba have ignored repeated requests to allow me to change my bitcoin payment address, making this sale an administrative nightmare. Please guys, can we just get the payment address changed! Thanks.

BIF.5-10.MININGBOND (120 shares)
Jan 27th - Need contact info.
May 2013 - looks like it was probably a scam?

BAKEWELL (432 shares on GLBSE + 500 shares on BitFunder)
Apr 4th - No response from Nefario but Ian Bakewell is now a scammer after ripping OTHER PEOPLE off on their bakewell shares now, too. We'll go after him later.
Jan 04 2012 - I will not pursue this again until I get an e-mail from James (Nefario) on this since it's impossible to determine what happened.
Jan 01 2012 - I have sent an e-mail to James McCarthy requesting confirmation of our holding in BAKEWELL.
Jan 01 2012 - Ian responds and says that there was another user with 430 shares on the list (!!!) that user received their shares on BTCT.CO, and sold them.
Dec 29 - Ian Bakewell claims we did not have any shares. I found this odd since I claimed anonymously.
April (or so) - Ian Bakewell is now a scammer. We reserve the right to claim the complete amount of shares we held both from GLBSE and BITFUNDER.
We started a thread for going after him (he's our next target after Brendio). The situation remains unresolved. We will update later as new information is recieved.

BITCOINRS (2,000 shares)
Jan 01 2012 - I have sent an e-mail to James McCarthy requesting confirmation of our holding in BITCOINRS.
Jan 27th update - BitcoinOz has confirmed he (still) did not receive a shareholder list from Nefario. The shares are still in nowheres-ville.[/size]
May: Burnside has revealed (and this has since been corroborated by looking up bitcoinoz's posts) that BitcoinOZ gave Burnside a list of shares that was reconstructed by hand. The implication is that BitcoinOZ knew we owned 2,000 shares and decided not to pay us. This would explain the 180 degree turn he pulled back when GLBSE closed -- he had decided not to pay us and justify it by jumping on the usagi is a scammer bandwagon. We are still owed these shares.

quote author=Bitcoin Oz link=topic=133168.msg1482497#msg1482497 date=1359265631]
quote author=usagi link=topic=133168.msg1482060#msg1482060 date=1359248467]

. We're not on the list of BITCOINRS (fancy that).
/quote]

Nefario has disapeared and has never given out a shareholder list for the asset and BITCOINRS has never appeared on a public list that got its info back from  glbse.

I can neither hand out shares or pay any value out when there is no way to tell who owns what. Paying out one shareholder even if I know they own the shares isnt fair either. Unless Nefario miraculously decides to do the right thing theres nothing I can do and I cant preference one shareholder over another.

I dont exactly know wtf Im supposed to do about it and I cant exactly send someone to break nefarios legs to ensure he does the right thing.

As I own most of the shares personally Ive written off the entire asset because obviously nefario decided to screw me over. Most of the money lost here is mine and Ive lost a lot more than anyone else so we are all in the same boat.

Im sure Im not the only asset issuer in this situation.
/quote]

------
Accepted/Held for BMF (this section to be moved into the BMF post).

COGNITIVE (60 shares) (Market Value: 60 shares asking ~0.59/share for ~35.4 btc)
Claimed and in the BTC.CO account, awaiting processing after we calculate total net asset value.
Jan 12 - confirmation/update - shares are up for sale on btc-tc since a couple weeks ago.
(note--covered out-of-pocket then sold over a period of 6 months)

JAH (725 shares) (Market Value: 725 shares asking ~0.14/share for ~101.5 btc)
Just got contacted by the rastaminer. We have claimed the shares and outstanding dividends on Bitfunder.
"You may choose to receive your fair share of JAH as a bmf holder or get liquidated. We need to calculate NAV first though."
Jan 12 - update, shares were given to us on Bitfunder a couple weeks ago.

ABM (210 shares) (Market Value: 210 shares asking ~0.14/share for ~29.4 btc)
Shares have been claimed on Bitfunder and will be liquidated or assigned as value in kind once we calculate NAV.

ZETA-MINING (50 shares) (Recieved 5 btc, expected 5 btc)
Liquidated by Zefir: https://blockchain.info/tx/e4af70173d9443da00b520267e7a5a6ae789ce675b04b6fba79d5d35a05a4d0f
Thank you very much Zefir, for doing the right thing and processing our claim so quickly. We wish you success in any future endeavor.
The 5btc has been transferred to the account on btct.co and will be distributed properly once NAV is established)

MERGEDMINING (92 shares)
likuidxd@gmail.com was contacted before deadline and has not responded yet.
Dec 29 2012 - second e-mail sent to likuidxd.
Jan 2 2013 - PM sent to "likuidxd" on the forum requesting a response.
Jan 2  2013 - Our claim was processed without using the info from GLBSE. I had not seen it on the claims address for that reason. We were paid 2.944 BTC in tx 7b968696a3405fc2913c19d3f68eacd0b5f00385bb82a03f2e2f13bf24d46cac. Moving this to completed claims and scheduling payout now.

RSM (6240 shares claimed)
Claim confirmed with Matthew Holt. Dec.19th: Last we heard he will list on BTC.CO and we will get shares there. Awaiting.
Jan 6 2013 - Shares listed and claimed on BTC-TC. There appears to be an error, we have over 6,000 shares. We should have around 200 to 500 max.

BTC-MINING (300 shares)
Dec 6 2012 Namjies sent us an e-mail stating he received and accepted our claim and payout address. we are listed at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=129362.0
Jan 12 2013 - Shares received on btc-tc and put up for sale.
(note--this security was sold at auction)

BTC-BOND (4799 shares)
Dec 31 2012 - We received an e-mail asking us to confirm payout address. We have done so and are listed on here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvwwyRGyc1WgdFItM2RwdWU3VHJMeldkSm1IckZNbUE#gid=0 as holding 4799 shares.
"We received a final shareholder list from GLBSE. ... Your payment for your shares will be processed upon confirmation that there is no issue with the amount shown."
Jan 12 2013 - all shares sold for ~43 btc.

YABMC (30 shares)
Jan 27 - Relisted on BitFunder. We have no dividends, but at least we can sell the shares. . . . for 0.02 or so. We'll post a sale price later.

NASTYMINING (110 shares, or seats)
Jan 27 - All seats sold for ~32BTC.

DMC (1300 shares, claimed on BitFunder, unknown value)
Jan 27 - Estimated value is 0.1 per share based on holdings of 1,000 ASICMINER and 1000 BTC-MINING. We have the shares on BitFunder. Have sold 300. Will post an update after auction closes.
(note: sold on bitfunder)

JTME (170 shares)
Jan 7 2013 - "Each share will receive .1818 BTC for the liquidation payout." so, expected value here is 30.906 BTC.
Jan 27th - was paid out last week and sent to shareholders already, just posting this as an update.

UDN (1000 shares)
No news -- will attempt to contact the asset issuer shortly. Asset appears to have been a scam. We'll try chasing him down in the trust later.
Mar 1st - asset was a scam.

FPGAMINING (635 shares)
We have the asset issuer's e-mail but don't have any news to report at the moment.
Jan 27th - Current auction bid is 0.127. No response from e-mails.
Mar 1st - asset was a scam.

ASICMINER (10 shares)
Dec 22 2012 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.msg1414862#msg1414862
"We received (again) the revised version of shareholders' information from GLBSE." (the complete lists from Nefario)
Friedcat stated earlier he will contact us at the claim address (ref. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.msg1416143#msg1416143)
Jan 10 2013 - friedcat confirmed in PM we own the shares and can sell them/trade them/whatever.
Jan 27th update  current auction bid is 0.42 per share. Wow! Keep the bidding going on this one.
Mar 1st -- shares were sold last month and divs paid out.

BITVPS (33,848 shares)
Apr 4th -- We are in possesion of ther 33,828 (not 33848) shares, but trading is currently frozen on this security.
Mar 1st -- brendio contacted us last week and has confirmed our shares, but has not yet transferred his shares to us on BTC-TC.
Feb - brendio has claimed his shares on BTC-TC.
March After a final push to contact Brendio he has returned our shares to us (and to everyone). Mission accomplished, team!
March-June -- 10,000 shares sold @ approx. 0.0067/share.

GIGAMINING (10 shares)
GigaVPS has stated he will not return value in any way unless we provide KYC/AML. We refuse. Please note under U.S. Law, you may transfer beneficial ownership of your GIGAMINING shares without GigaVPS's permission, and you may attempt to sue if he refuses to honor his shares.
(note--auctioned)

BMMO (3775 shares)
you announced we were trading in several threads, we traded,  my bmf and cpa shares for the bmmo,  and yes i am on your list, you sent me a claim for both CPA and BMF.  yeah its nothing personal, we traded, the end.  later usagi.
teek

BTCMC (165 shares)
Jan 27th - Current auction bid is 0.05 total.
Mar 1st -- was liquidated in auction and paid out.

Part II: Claims Process Feedback
This is all of the positive feedback I recieved during the claims process while closing down NYAN, CPA and BMF. I have to date not received a single negative comment in feedback.

BMF claimant #24
"I appreciate the hard work you are putting in to return as much value as possible to everyone."

BMF claimant #13
"Keep your time to solve the issue with the trading platforms, try to help you on bitcointalk.org...keep the shares as a donation from me."

NYAN.A claimant #9
"Hi, Usagi Smiley ... Merry Christmas to you and your family Smiley)"

NYAN.A claimant #2
"I am grateful for your efforts to resolve this whole mess after the unexpected closure of GLBSE. I had nearly written off my original investment...If I can also manage to recover most of the BTC I had tied up in the NYAN assets, this would be very good news indeed."

NYAN.A claimant #13
"Thank you for your hard work, I really appreciate your doing the right thing."

NYAN.A claimant #22
"Thanks Usagi, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Will there be any final dividend for CPA?"

NYAN.A claimant #7
"Great, thanks.  I appreciate the professional way that you are handling this."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 06:51:04 PM

we had no assets that were not listed on GLBSE. I didn't own anything.

You had mining hardware (delivered and/or pre-ordered).  But oh yeah - you already took the cash from that to (fully or partially) buy out your own/CPA's shares.  Don't suppose you'll be sharing that out equally with the other BMF investors will you?
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 06:56:41 PM

we had no assets that were not listed on GLBSE. I didn't own anything.

You had mining hardware (delivered and/or pre-ordered).  But oh yeah - you already took the cash from that to (fully or partially) buy out your own/CPA's shares.  Don't suppose you'll be sharing that out equally with the other BMF investors will you?

I will contact each individual investor privately with all the details they will need to claim the shares they are owed as a proportional holder.

The only post I see the need to make here ever again is dumping shareholder lists to bitcointalk. Which is really the only way to prove I'm not a scammer, right?
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 07:07:10 PM

It also appears as if I am not going to be able to list and process claims on BTCT.CO. because people think I am a scammer. Weird huh. I'm the only scammer without a scammer tag. In short, the community is telling me they don't want me around.

Perhaps you misunderstand how this works on BTC-TC. You do NOT require a 5+ rating to be approved, you merely need 5 moderators to vote yes. IOW you could have a negative rating(5 yes/20 no for example) and still use BTC-TCs import functionality to assist you in closing down. Giving up so quickly just makes you seem uninformed or uncommitted. Hopefully I've rendered assistance if it's the former.

Deprived

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 07:43:14 PM

As it's Christmas, here's an explanation of how to do the shut-down process on BTC.CO.  I assume you'll get moderator approval to close-down - though it could take a day or two (not seen much that didn't take a few days).

Import the shareholder data via burnside.

Make an extra account each for yourself, nyan and CPA (think those all own BMF shares).

Transfer to each of those accounts the number of shares of BMF they held.  Transfers are free on BTC.CO.

Make a simple spreadsheet listing each asset (e.g. 100 XYZ shares) with a value column and a status column.  Value column should have your estimated value in if you can value that asset.  Publish the spreadhseet (google is fine).  Now people have something on which to base prices if they choose to trade.

When an asset is converted to BTC (and it's an amount worht dividending) you do the following:
1.  Lock BMF against trading and cancel all market orders.  This prevents someone who bid on old data getting shafted post-dividend.  You'll find option to do this at top of contract details for the asset.
2.  Dividend out the BTC.
3.  Update status in spreadsheet for the asset to "Sold for X BTC, Dividend on day/month/year"
4.  Unlock BMF for trading again.
5.  Send funds received on CPA/NYAN/personal accounts to wherever you want.

You need ideally to get back the cash for mining hardware that you gave to CPA and dividend it out.  If that's not possible then you'll have to add it as an asset then pay it out once it can be returned (either from other sources or from dividend payments received from BMF).

If you end up (and you will) with assets that just can't be converted to BTC at a reasonable rate then sell them by public auction.  So if you have 200 shares of XYZ and XYZ is illiquid/unlisted then just do an auction here selling them in blocks to highest bidders.  That way it's transparent, fair and investors in BMF can get some themself if they want.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
December 24, 2012, 07:53:17 PM

As it's Christmas, here's an explanation of how to do the shut-down process on BTC.CO.  I assume you'll get moderator approval to close-down - though it could take a day or two (not seen much that didn't take a few days).

Import the shareholder data via burnside.

Make an extra account each for yourself, nyan and CPA (think those all own BMF shares).

Transfer to each of those accounts the number of shares of BMF they held.  Transfers are free on BTC.CO.

Make a simple spreadsheet listing each asset (e.g. 100 XYZ shares) with a value column and a status column.  Value column should have your estimated value in if you can value that asset.  Publish the spreadhseet (google is fine).  Now people have something on which to base prices if they choose to trade.

When an asset is converted to BTC (and it's an amount worht dividending) you do the following:
1.  Lock BMF against trading and cancel all market orders.  This prevents someone who bid on old data getting shafted post-dividend.  You'll find option to do this at top of contract details for the asset.
2.  Dividend out the BTC.
3.  Update status in spreadsheet for the asset to "Sold for X BTC, Dividend on day/month/year"
4.  Unlock BMF for trading again.
5.  Send funds received on CPA/NYAN/personal accounts to wherever you want.

You need ideally to get back the cash for mining hardware that you gave to CPA and dividend it out.  If that's not possible then you'll have to add it as an asset then pay it out once it can be returned (either from other sources or from dividend payments received from BMF).

If you end up (and you will) with assets that just can't be converted to BTC at a reasonable rate then sell them by public auction.  So if you have 200 shares of XYZ and XYZ is illiquid/unlisted then just do an auction here selling them in blocks to highest bidders.  That way it's transparent, fair and investors in BMF can get some themself if they want.

I will do this. I will now contact burnside and give him my shareholder data.
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 02:01:48 PM

Please see OP for updates.

Steps in italic have already been completed.
Steps in bold are being actively worked on as of December 29th, 2012.

1. I will contact all NYAN.A participants and give them rights in proportion to the BMF which was held by NYAN.A.
2. I will offer them the chance of receiving the BMF shares on BTC.CO or having me liquidate their BMF value and transfer to them.
3. I will contact all CPA holders as in #1 and give them the same offer as #2.
Note: #1, #2 and #3 do not constitute final payments. There are other assets in NYAN.A and CPA which will be distributed.
5. I will process all holdings of BMF in order, transfer the value to BTC.CO, and make distributions and dividend payments.
6. When finished (approximately at the end of January 2013) BMF will be removed as an asset from BTC.CO.
7. I will then focus on winding down all assets of NYAN and CPA and paying first the balance of NYAN.A to 1 bitcoin.
8. I will then distribute any CPA shares held by NYAN/A/B/C shareholders, and wind down CPA in the same manner as BMF and NYAN; liquidate assets and pay dividends.

Status of outstanding claims after de-listing from from btct.co:
We will pursue claims against Matthew N. Wright (for 750 bitcoins), Hashking (approximately 500 bitcoins), and Imsaguy (approximately 300 bitcoins) and others such as Obsi, UDN, etc. with a sense of urgency, as we discover them during the above-mentioned process of liquidation. When and if these monies, in bitcoin or dollars converted to bitcoin are ever recovered, they will be moved into a trust which will perpetually allow claims to be made against it's holdings for a period of ten years (until January 1st, 2023). If at this time there is money remaining in the account it will be given to usagi, and all outstanding claims the trust has against anyone will be written off, and the trust will permanently close.

Any questions?
Rockefoten

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 08:20:33 PM

Apologies for the stupid question, but I couldn't find the answer:
I had some shares in NYAN and NYAN.C, should I do anything (send you an e-mail), or will I receive an e-mail from you? (I did registrer my claim on GLBSE.com a while ago.)
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 09:18:00 PM

I had some shares in NYAN and NYAN.C, should I do anything (send you an e-mail), or will I receive an e-mail from you? (I did registrer my claim on GLBSE.com a while ago.)

Not stupid at all. The lists have been processed on btct.co. Please sign up there with the e-mail address you used to claim on GLBSE. I will then be able to transfer shares and value to you. The shares don't trade on the market, so we'd have to arrange a private buy-back.

The plan now is to move as many of the assets into the accounts as possible (see the above list) and then pay out dividends. Whatever's still owed will be placed in some sort of trust and monitored/given regular updates. For example, while Matthew N. Wright owes NYAN about 750 bitcoins, it's unlikely we will ever get that money or even a part of it. We may end up selling the debt for ten cents on the dollar and counting our lucky stars. It's still too early to tell.
Rockefoten

Activity: 134

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 08:11:38 AM

Check the spam folder for information from BTCT.CO on how to log into a throwaway account they created in your name. Gmail particularly has a bad habit of filtering BTCT.CO mails.

Thanks! Found it in the spam folder, just as you said!
strello

Activity: 234

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 10:41:51 AM

Is NYAN.C going to be listed on BTCT.CO, or have you written those shares off?

It is futile to speak of liberty as long as economic slavery exists.

My GPG key
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 11:15:59 AM

I haven't listed them yet. I will do so on the 2nd. YARR will be listed as well, for convenience. I had some questions on whether I could use SILVER and change the ticker to YARR, but to speed things up I might just create the securities and forget about getting money back on the SILVER ticker (as a GLBSE refugee).
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 02:15:23 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2013, 03:22:21 AM by usagi

Current confirmed minimum payout for BMF
Please note we are still processing claims, this is just an estimate of what we should be able to pay out based on what we have "in our hand."
Last edit: Jan 8 2013

Dividend Calculator for BMF
Outstanding BMF shares5,132* from GLBSE's list
Minus CPA's1,2133,919
Minus NYAN.A's1,0262,893
Minus NYAN's702,823
Minus Usagi's9631,860
Minus teek's (pending trade)3471,513
Remaining (on BTCT.CO)1,513*Confirmed by hand from BTCT.CO statement
(Note: Values below are expected values; actual payments will vary!)
Shareholder Group -->CPA's shareNYAN.A's shareNYAN's shareUsagi's shareteek's sharePayout on BTCT.CODate
Group Size -->23.64%19.99%1.36%18.76%6.76%29.48%
From? Dividend to be paid -->??????
COGNITIVE276.381722535.397895560.368277475.066445831.825604057.960054562013-01-22
JAH72.517.1361067814.494349180.9888932213.604345284.9020849621.374220582013-01-14
ABM296.854442715.797739670.395557295.441738111.960833988.54968823
BMMO (pending trade)00.000000000.000000000.000000000.000000000.000000000.00000000
LTC-MINING22.85.389010134.558222920.310989874.278332031.541621206.721823852013-01-13
ZETA-MINING51.181800470.999610290.068199530.938230710.338074821.474084182013-01-04
NASTYMINING388.981683557.597038190.518316457.130553392.5693686711.20303975
MERGEDMINING2.9440.695844120.588570540.040155880.552430240.199058460.867940762013-01-11
2 JALAPENOS307.090802815.997661730.409197195.629384262.028448958.844505072013-01-18
SC SINGLE11025.9996102921.991426341.5003897120.641075607.4376461432.429851912013-01-29
JTME307.090802815.997661730.409197195.629384262.028448958.84450507
RSM62.414.7488698412.475136400.8511301611.709119254.2191738118.396570542013-01-21
DMC
BTC-BOND4310.163484028.596648480.586515988.068784102.9074434912.677123932013-01-15
TOTALS472.644111.7141894.491961036.44681995388.6898230731.95780748139.3434084
PER SHARE0.092097428
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 05:34:27 AM
Last edit: January 09, 2013, 05:11:11 PM by usagi

"The NYAN post"
Last Update Jan 9 2013

BMF 1026 shares
-- will be calculated and distributed as dividend as payments are made on BTC-TC.
Jan 6 2013 - putting NYAN spreadsheets together today in order to track dividend payments

TEEK.A 196 shares
-- we will try to trade for value with teek's holdings of our company
Jan 9 2013 - update/note: Teek did say he would try to establish a NAV for his shares about a week ago, but we haven't heard back from him yet.

MU 150 shares
-- will contact issuer soon

MINING 121 shares

TYGRR.BOND-A 200 shares
We will try to contact goat and see what his plans are, looks like he cut and ran tho.

M.ETF 80 shares

BDK.BND 100 shares
-- We have confirmed payment address. will update soon.
Jan 7 2013 - Will be listed on Bitfunder. "BitFunder will provide the ability for you all to trade BDK.BND units as you please."

BIF.1YR.LOAN 220 shares

FPGA.ICORE.DEV 100

BIT.INC 438 shares

BITCOINRS 2000 shares
-- He has listed on BTC-TC and we will contact issuer soon
-- It does not appear likely he will honor our claim.

BIB.BVPS 33,848 shares
-- Will try to contact brendio soon.
-- Mircea will almost certainly refuse to help us recover shares manually.
Jan 9 2013 - Brendio has e-mailed us at the claim address and is working to allow us to retain our shares.

BITCOINTORRENTZ

FUTUREFUND 296,225 shares
-- it was bought back already, for around 20 BTC IIRC. I will look up an exact number soon.

FZB.A 1,802 shares
-- I will attempt to establish contact and calculate value soon.

REBATE 500 shares
-- will provide an update soon
-- it now appears REBATE was a scam

ZIP.A 100 shares
-- it now appears ZIP.A was a scam

BIF-AG-INDEX 104 shares

BITCOINMINV 200 shares

OBSI.HRPT 8218 shares
-- will try to contact obsi soon and get a statement

BIF.P2P. LOANS 383 shares

V.HRL 160 shares
Jan 7 2013 - We have received an e-mail at the claims address and it seems Vendor will work to allow us to retain our shares.

TEEK.B 50 shares
-- will try to trade for value he held in our companies
Jan 9 2013 - update/note: Teek did say he would try to establish a NAV for his shares about a week ago, but we haven't heard back from him yet.

Matthew N. Wright 750 bitcoins
-- will obtain an official statement soon.
-- will probably try to sell the debt and make a final payment early than collecting it all.

-----

Collected/paid:

GSDPT 30,000 shares
-- ~22,000 recovered, will provide an update soon.
Jan 8 2013 - Sold around 0.0034 for ~75 BTC.

GMVT-BOT 200 shares
Jan 8 2013 - notice stating payment was received a few weeks ago at .1/share

DMC 10
Jan 9 2013 - We are in receipt of these shares on bitfunder.
strello

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 12:28:50 PM

I haven't listed them yet. I will do so on the 2nd. YARR will be listed as well, for convenience. I had some questions on whether I could use SILVER and change the ticker to YARR, but to speed things up I might just create the securities and forget about getting money back on the SILVER ticker (as a GLBSE refugee).

It's now the 5th. Any news?

My GPG key
usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 01:03:44 PM

It's now the 5th. Any news?

The leaked settlement agreement is the big news. I was not planning on releasing it yet but there it is, I will release something very similar to that officially soon. So I will have to list NYAN.C for the vote.. I guess I should go list it now. It's just wow, there's like 50 assets to work thru. It's not like we were a miner with 50 singles. We were spread out. In this case diversity is not our friend. So it's taking a long time to chew through everything I need to do and I only have ~3 more weeks.
strello

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 01:13:00 PM

The leaked settlement agreement??

My GPG key
burnside
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

Lead Blockchain Developer

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2013, 09:49:50 PM

NYAN.C import complete.  Check your spam folder before requesting support.  (gmail users especially)

Cheers.
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 05:05:52 AM

RSM (at least 208 shares -- confirming with burnside)
Claim confirmed with Matthew Holt. Dec.19th: Last we heard he will list on BTC.CO and we will get shares there. Awaiting.
Jan 6 2013 - Shares listed and claimed on BTC-TC. There appears to be an error, we have over 6,000 shares. We should have around 200 to 500 max.

Share count was multiplied by 30 on import.

usagi (OP)
VIP

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 03:25:21 PM

Please see the liquidation auction thread [and associated discussion] to place bids on any issue listed in this thread.

This thread will continue to be updated with new information as I receive it.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: