Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:41:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 50K Web Traffic To Your Website, Blog or Affiliate Link For 0.01 BTC  (Read 515 times)
nejibens (OP)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 04:58:06 AM

GET 50,000 REAL AND UNIQUE WEBSITE VISITORS FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD

If you are struggling with a small business and need more potential customers coming to your website and learning about you and your products and services then this is exactly the guaranteed traffic source you need to bring in all the work and orders you can handle. Buying this traffic will be the difference in just trying to succeed and actually succeeding.

Your website will be shown via the SpinMySite.com ad rotator on many Paid To Click, Revenue Share and Manual Surf Traffic Exchanges the duration of each visit will vary from 10 seconds per visit to 180 seconds per visit.

The Great Features of This Service   
----------------------------------------
Each Visit Duration: 10 Seconds - 180 Seconds

You Are Viewing 50,000 Website Visitors for 0.01BTC
Receive 50,000 Real Visitors To Your Website   
-------------------

Your Website is Advertised On 1,500+ Websites

Visitors Can Be Tracked On Google Analytics

Live Campaign Stats On SpinMySite.com

Receive Real Human Website Visitors

Live Within 12 Working Hours (09:00-17:00 GMT)

GET NOTICED Your website is added in to a rotator running 24/7 on several high-traffic websites, including Paid to Click, Revenue Share & manual surf exchange sites. Every time the rotator is viewed it shows each slot in order, equally. Giving you great exposure.

HOW IT WORKS Our company pays for advertising slots on many high traffic websites and use our rotator to advertise our customers websites, the rotator runs 24/7/365 sending our customers guaranteed real visitors giving real conversions.

FAST APPROVAL Orders are processed in a matter of minutes or up to 24 hours from ordering. All you do is place your order and your slot will be added into the Spin My Site ad rotator.

VISITOR STATISTICS A campaign will be created for you on SpinMySite.com where you can view how many visitors have viewed your website and when your campaign will expire.

INCREASE TRAFFIC Thousands of potential customers and referrals see your website (from several high-traffic websites). Getting your website or landing page seen in dozens of sites, by thousands of people, maximizing your website and business web exposure.

INCREASE YOUR SALES This web traffic is perfectly tailored for anyone who is selling a product, service or idea. Your website is seen by real people who will see your product or service giving you the sales and signups you well and truly deserve.   

How Many Visitors Will My Website Receive Daily & How Long Will They Stay?
Your website will receive 50,000 real human visitors guaranteed and your campaign for 50,000 visitors
will receive between 5,000 and 10,000 daily visitors depending on the amount of website traffic the rotator is receiving
Once your website has been approved and added to the rotator you will instantly start receiving real human website visitors.

All the visitors can NOT be delivered in 1 day and your campaign will run till your campaign has finished

As your website or websites will be shown via the SpinMySite.com ad rotator on many Paid To Click, Revenue Share and Manual Surf Traffic Exchanges the duration of each visit will vary from 10 seconds per visit to 180 seconds per visit.

As I personally can not control visitor actions I can not say what the bounce rate for each visit will be or what the click through rate for your website will be, current websites within the rotator are showing a click through rate of between 0.1% and 0.5% but the click through rate for your website all depends on the content of your website, what you are selling or what you have to offer the visitor.

Is The Website Traffic Being Provided AdSense Safe?
Unfortunately although this is real human website traffic it is NOT Adsense safe, the reason it is NOT AdSense safe is because your website will be promoted across Paid To Click, Revenue Share and Manual Surf Traffic Exchanges and promoting AdSense on these sort of sites is against AdSense policies. All other ad networks are safe, although I would recommend using AdHitz as their ads are perfect for this sort of website traffic and their click through rate is much better than AdSense.

This traffic is designed to help you improve your Alexa Rank and Conversions and is not AdSense safe.
Websites must not contain frame-breakers, gambling, adult, warez and illegal or hate content.

​******************************************************************************************************************​

In order for your campaign to be created you will be required to create an account at SpinMySite.com and provide me with your username so I can assign the campaign to your account. If you do not create an account at SpinMySite.com and provide me with your username then your campaign will not be set up and you will not receive the traffic that you order.

You will be able to track this traffic with Google Analytics and a campaign will be created for you on SpinMySite.com where you can view your campaign statistics in real time and view how many visits you have left on your campaign.
titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 05:38:51 AM

May I ask how people will go to your site? I mean your site does not have any reason to get visit from people and Paid To Click, Revenue Share and Manual Surf Traffic Exchanges are not unique impression right?
krunox123

Activity: 756

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 06:58:45 AM

I believe views that were sent from traffic exchanges will not increase sales because people who visit your website are not interested with the websites they visit from traffic exchange.

Life sucks.
Xboxthreefixme

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

The one true king.

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 07:02:07 AM

we are interested in this , willing to do a voucher trial run on our site ?

The one true king. 16wXmFwun1oQfvbgnQn19vQC6QEwKAFMr2
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:08:06 AM

Though 50K is a huge amount of traffics but this traffics will only increase the alexa ranking but will not have any effect on google page rank, please quote me wrong.

nejibens (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:29:47 PM

May I ask how people will go to your site? I mean your site does not have any reason to get visit from people and Paid To Click, Revenue Share and Manual Surf Traffic Exchanges are not unique impression right?

Wrong, the traffic from this sources come from real users interested generally about making money and Bitcoin and crypto currency, targeted traffic, and mostly give unique visits.

I believe views that were sent from traffic exchanges will not increase sales because people who visit your website are not interested with the websites they visit from traffic exchange.

Not really, many of them are interested about advertising their making money opportunities that's why they use this sites, so they represent targeted traffic should be interested about the similar websites advertised.
And also our site don't use only the traffic exchange, but also the PTC and revenue sharing sites, which offer very high quality traffic usually.

we are interested in this , willing to do a voucher trial run on our site ?

Sorry man, you can try our services for this cheap price, but there isn no vouch offers actually.

Though 50K is a huge amount of traffics but this traffics will only increase the alexa ranking but will not have any effect on google page rank, please quote me wrong.

increasing your rank in the Alexa will help you to get more tageted visitors daily and that's help to increase your google page rank.
titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:46:59 PM

Wrong, the traffic from this sources come from real users interested generally about making money and Bitcoin and crypto currency, targeted traffic, and mostly give unique visits.

How we will unique impression from traffic exchanges ? Because I use hitleap and the impression shows in a-ads just normal not unique. Sorry not mean to be rude just curious  Shocked
nejibens (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:02:13 PM

How we will unique impression from traffic exchanges ? Because I use hitleap and the impression shows in a-ads just normal not unique. Sorry not mean to be rude just curious  Shocked

The site isn't using the auto Traffic exchange programs like Hitleap and the similar sites, it's advertising in some manual traffic exchange which offer real targeted and unique visitors usually.
Although it's not only advertising in the traffic exchange sites, it's also advertising in the PTC sites, the revenue sharing sites, and the visitors from such sites usually are concerned and interested about making money opportunities and crypto currencies.
nejibens (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 01:12:00 PM

Still available and you can order this service now.
Xboxthreefixme

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

The one true king.

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:56:37 PM

Still available and you can order this service now.

Any discounts for multiple orders ?

The one true king. 16wXmFwun1oQfvbgnQn19vQC6QEwKAFMr2
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: