Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:43:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 26K+ Subbed YouTube Channel for sale with over 20M+ views  (Read 574 times)
Greg_ross (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 05:05:36 AM

Hi there. Really in need of BTC so I am looking to sell my old YouTube channel which was advices by a friend. It estimates 300 USD + a month and generated over 21M views in the last 4 years of its operation. It has 25k active followers who comment and like/sometimes dislike. It is gaming/music oriented. Looking to sell for Bitcoin only. Send me your best offer. Looking for a good price.
The channel is in perfectly good standing and partnered with an MCN Fullscreen but can leave when needed because contract is over. The URL and name can still be changed and the channel comes with graphics pre made including AE intros and such. Generates a good revenue while no need to post often because the videos currently up are still getting good amount of views daily
Gimme your best offer!!!!
Thanks!
Greg
Xboxthreefixme

Activity: 905
Merit: 1000

The one true king.

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 07:23:06 AM

PM me all info about the channel.

The one true king. 16wXmFwun1oQfvbgnQn19vQC6QEwKAFMr2
cuaron

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 08:03:15 AM

Hi there. Really in need of BTC so I am looking to sell my old YouTube channel which was advices by a friend. It estimates 300 USD + a month and generated over 21M views in the last 4 years of its operation. It has 25k active followers who comment and like/sometimes dislike. It is gaming/music oriented. Looking to sell for Bitcoin only. Send me your best offer. Looking for a good price.
The channel is in perfectly good standing and partnered with an MCN Fullscreen but can leave when needed because contract is over. The URL and name can still be changed and the channel comes with graphics pre made including AE intros and such. Generates a good revenue while no need to post often because the videos currently up are still getting good amount of views daily
Gimme your best offer!!!!
Thanks!
Greg

If it not sold, please add me on skype: cuaronn@hotmail.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: