Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:24:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need BTC - Exchange via Paypal  (Read 378 times)
iamluan (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 05:28:25 AM

Hey,
I'm seller Bing Ads account at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1314587. Don't worry about a scam.
I always need BTC every day and exchange via Paypal (My Paypal is the business).

I need someone exchange with the best rate and exchange with me every day.

PM me on skype: admincls or reply this post.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 05:30:36 AM

Hey,
I'm seller Bing Ads account at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1314587. Don't worry about a scam.
I always need BTC every day and exchange via Paypal (My Paypal is the business).

Your account is very new here with no trade feedback yet. There's a very low chance that someone will trust you specially your pay option is reversible within 180 days. Try Virwox or Localbitcoins. Just be ready to pay for the fee's.
iamluan (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 05:40:09 AM

Hey,

Your account is very new here with no trade feedback yet. There's a very low chance that someone will trust you specially your pay option is reversible within 180 days. Try Virwox or Localbitcoins. Just be ready to pay for the fee's.

I know my account on bitcointalk is newbie but I have transactions on my Paypal & proof on my service.
Do you sure trust member is not scam?
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 06:35:09 AM

Hey,

I know my account on bitcointalk is newbie but I have transactions on my Paypal & proof on my service.
Do you sure trust member is not scam?
It's not a guarantee that a high ranking forum account will not scam you, but the chances that a new account with no trade history is higher than since they have no reputation to take care of versus those tenured members here with trade history. It's either you get scammed or you will scam. No offense to you sir. There are other options to buy BTC with your Paypal.
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:44:55 AM

you can try virwox.com,

Very high fees and long withdrawal delays (the first time), but you will end up with some BTC for your PP.

BTC LOVER

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

Bitcoin for the Charity :)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:52:43 AM

i can do this for you if you go first
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: