Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:45:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: paypal  (Read 884 times)
MrBossMan (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:37:19 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2016, 07:32:10 PM by MrBossMan

Has officially sold out. Is moving my business else where since its not appreciated here. To those 11 members here who purchased from me on a daily basis I will inbox you where I'm moving to.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MrBossMan (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:42:38 PM

Im a Jr member and this jackass gives me a negative feedback because he doesn't like the type of business I do SMH Oh welliI'm 100% legit one of the only few members of Evolution that actually did it and got 100% positive feedback. If anyone wants just pm me don't reply on this thread or some jackass is gonna end up giving you a negative feedback just for doing deals with me.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2301

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:37:57 PM

It should be fairly obvious that the OP intends to somehow use stolen money to send a WU transfer to whoever is doing business with this person. This is of course assuming that money is sent to you at all.

Either way I would avoid doing business with this person
MrBossMan (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 02:51:01 AM

It should be fairly obvious that the OP intends to somehow use stolen money to send a WU transfer to whoever is doing business with this person. This is of course assuming that money is sent to you at all.

Says the person with -15 red alert next to his name and is accused of being a scammer from many people here so i find your reply ironic, dont you think?
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 11:53:03 AM

Says the person with -15 red alert next to his name and is accused of being a scammer from many people here so i find your reply ironic, dont you think?

No, I don't find it ironic at all. He's giving good advice to protect users and I agree with him. You were clearly trying to scam either users of western union by stealing from their accounts or greedy btc users who fall for this in hopes of profit or both and his warning stopped you from doing that.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
MrBossMan (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:06:46 AM

No, I don't find it ironic at all. He's giving good advice to protect users and I agree with him. You were clearly trying to scam either users of western union by stealing from their accounts or greedy btc users who fall for this in hopes of profit or both and his warning stopped you from doing that.

Good advice? Are you stupid? He had -15 and is accused of being scammer by many people and you consider that good advice lol
Tired of sleeping

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 12:14:33 AM

Thank you so much mrbossman for the vouch. I can't believe it actually worked lol I thought you was scamming so I gave you a negative feedback but took it back off due to the transaction made today. This guy is very legit. Received $500 in western union today.
EngineeringMechanics

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:16:13 AM

have fun going to jail the person above me ^^^
realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:05:51 AM

i think its pretty clear whats going on here
DebitMe
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1011

Get Paid Crypto To Walk or Drive

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:14:12 AM

Well I believe you are scamming as well.  It is pretty clear that you made an alt account that you used to make a fake transaction with yourself.  You are a scammer and you are probably a thief from good stand up people as well.

Get paid crypto to walk or drive. Play CoinHuntWorld! Earn Hundreds Monthly!
https://coinhunt.gsc.im/IZIijYr64Q
MrBossMan (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:25:33 AM

Thank you so much mrbossman for the vouch. I can't believe it actually worked lol I thought you was scamming so I gave you a negative feedback but took it back off due to the transaction made today. This guy is very legit. Received $500 in western union today.

Thanks glad to do business with you. You shouldn't have left a feedback because now they gave you a bad feedback for just buying my product. To anyone interested just inbox me avoid commenting on here they're gonna give you a bad feedback for no reason lol I received my first bad feedback ever due to this thread not one person ever came forward said that i scammed them so keep hating. They're the same people buying stolen egifts and hacked PayPal but all of sudden they got morals now lmao Like Scarface said, "You hate me today but you'll love me tomorrow".
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:20:16 PM

This user has left me false negative feedback.  I have never transacted with this user and would caution others from doing so as well.  He is obviously a very low life person who has to resort to scamming and thieving to get by and creating false accounts to make it seem like he has sales.  Stay away from this user or you will get scammed.

MrBossMan (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:38:49 PM

This user has left me false negative feedback.  I have never transacted with this user and would caution others from doing so as well.  He is obviously a very low life person who has to resort to scamming and thieving to get by and creating false accounts to make it seem like he has sales.  Stay away from this user or you will get scammed.

Whenever you come to someone elses thread to call what he is selling scam when you never bought from them before is same thing as you giving me a bad feedback for no reason so I returned the love. Same goes to anyone who leaves bad reply who have never purchased from me before.
DebitMe
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:49:58 PM

This user has left me false negative feedback.  I have never transacted with this user and would caution others from doing so as well.  He is obviously a very low life person who has to resort to scamming and thieving to get by and creating false accounts to make it seem like he has sales.  Stay away from this user or you will get scammed.

Whenever you come to someone elses thread to call what he is selling scam when you never bought from them before is same thing as you giving me a bad feedback for no reason so I returned the love. Same goes to anyone who leaves bad reply who have never purchased from me before.

You have a very warped vision on reality which helps me understand why you think its OK for you to steal credit cards from others.  You are a scammer, liar, and thief and your brain allows you to do mental gymnastics to rationalize why its OK.  Go get yourself some help from a doctor and then apply for the only job your probably qualified for, working the fry machine at McDonalds.  Just be careful, even your brain should understand that the oil is very hot and you shouldn't touch.

Also, you think your stupid little neg on my account means anything?  I wipe my ass with pieces of toilet paper that have more reputation than you.  You will literally hinder any sale/buy I try to make by absolutely zero because you lied in your feedback. Get a life that doesn't involve stealing and maybe people will care what you have to say.

MrBossMan (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:16:48 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2016, 07:34:45 PM by MrBossMan

You have a very warped vision on reality which helps me understand why you think its OK for you to steal credit cards from others.  You are a scammer, liar, and thief and your brain allows you to do mental gymnastics to rationalize why its OK.  Go get yourself some help from a doctor and then apply for the only job your probably qualified for, working the fry machine at McDonalds.  Just be careful, even your brain should understand that the oil is very hot and you shouldn't touch.

Also, you think your stupid little neg on my account means anything?  I wipe my ass with pieces of toilet paper that have more reputation than you.  You will literally hinder any sale/buy I try to make by absolutely zero because you lied in your feedback. Get a life that doesn't involve stealing and maybe people will care what you have to say.

Im going to inbox you since I don't think you know what I'm truly capable of. This is last warning to you. Leave me alone. Anyways I'm moving this business else where. To those of you who purchased daily from me I will inbox where I'm setting my business at. Bye now.
sieg_wahrheit

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 09:23:39 AM

Just a heads up. Threadstarter's a confirmed scammer. Just look at this link:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1344985.msg13711366#msg13711366 and tell me that he isn't one
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: