Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:07:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: $$$ Easy Clone & Modification Job Needed PHP / JAVASCRIPT I believe it is. $$$  (Read 620 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Operatr (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 08:54:24 AM

I want a clone of this script here: http://morgh.us/pixelate/ that I can run on my own hosting, and I want to be able to change the input image size prior to it rendering the pixelated ascii.

Let me know cost. I will only deal with trusted members of the forum for this project. 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
apoorvlathey

Activity: 1162
Merit: 547

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2016, 02:52:43 PM

You can copy the Script (JAVA) by Saving the webpage on your PC. In the Folder pixelate_files you will get the required scripts (which in this case is pixelate.js)

Faucet Man

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:02:47 PM

I can clone the full website for 0.013 btc
leave me a pm when u need it to be done. Smiley

*Image Removed*
Faucet Man

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2016, 03:26:09 PM

full website Clone finish with all features. Smiley
Link:Pixelate.zip password protected.

*Image Removed*
apoorvlathey

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 11:33:09 AM

Cloning Done !

PROOF : I have uploaded the script to my site. View it here : http://yoyobtcrotator.cf/pixelate/
To Get the Scripts PM Me   Cheesy

apoorvlathey

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 11:46:50 AM

Bitcoin Logo Made from that Script (from my domain to test its working)

████
████
████
████
███
███
███
█████
███
███
█████
███
███
███

██

██

██
███
███████████████

bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 06:47:18 PM

That's a clone in the most literal sens of the word, it has all of the same credits, behaviors, and references back to the original site. Almost like you just saved the script and changed the file path then uploaded to your host.

Usually when someone is seeking a clone they want the same behavior but different enough to stand on its own. In this case I feel it's probably more likely for generating signature images rather than profile images so saying the image is too large to fit in FAs profile page is a little silly.

{ BitSpill }
apoorvlathey

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 06:51:22 PM

That's a clone in the most literal sens of the word, it has all of the same credits, behaviors, and references back to the original site. Almost like you just saved the script and changed the file path then uploaded to your host.

Usually when someone is seeking a clone they want the same behavior but different enough to stand on its own. In this case I feel it's probably more likely for generating signature images rather than profile images so saying the image is too large to fit in FAs profile page is a little silly.
I have verified that the Site works without any external scripts. I turned off my net, opened the page (stored on my pc along with scripts) and converted pic to bb code. It worked fine. Tried with 4-5 pics.

PassThePopcorn

Activity: 465
Merit: 309

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 07:09:09 PM

I have verified that the Site works without any external scripts. I turned off my net, opened the page (stored on my pc along with scripts) and converted pic to bb code. It worked fine. Tried with 4-5 pics.
You verified that javascript works the way it was intended?

All you did was a copy paste site, from what it looks like the OP wants it customized now or the ability to customize it.
Operatr (OP)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 07:16:35 PM

Sorry guys I thought this thread was dead.

Yes I needed the current site CUSTOMIZED so that I could change image sizes. The owner of the site was supposed to do it for me but I haven't yet heard back from him. I will update once I know more.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: