Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:47:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need someone turn my VPS into an LTC pool!  (Read 1124 times)
Simran (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2012, 05:09:56 AM
Last edit: December 25, 2012, 03:16:40 PM by Simran

I have like $7 in PayPal, and LTC. I want someone to transform my new VPS into a pool, a PPS pool for that matter. Anyone? Cheesy

Now I have $15 in PayPal Tongue

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
Garr255
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

What's a GPU?

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 02:56:58 AM

Better yet, let's encourage decentralization and create a bounty for a free guide on exactly how to accomplish this.

I'd contribute two coins to such a bounty.

“First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.”  -- Mahatma Gandhi

Average time between signing on to bitcointalk: Two weeks. Please don't expect responses any faster than that!
Simran (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2012, 05:35:07 PM

Better yet, let's encourage decentralization and create a bounty for a free guide on exactly how to accomplish this.

I'd contribute two coins to such a bounty.

Same here! I'd pay for someone to release all the information as to how to do this so everyone can have a chance at creating a pool!

*Image Removed*
Simran (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2012, 05:49:22 PM

I think the issue is that there is no already created litecoin PPS pool software, so it sounds like you would need to either hack one to accept litecoin mining. So you may need a bounty on the software first then the guide.

There are already PPS pools though. I think it would be appropriate if a LTC PPS operator would just write a guide as to how they created their PPS pool.

*Image Removed*
Nicksasa

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2012, 05:54:05 PM

There are already PPS pools though. I think it would be appropriate if a LTC PPS operator would just write a guide as to how they created their PPS pool.

But there is no open sourced software for it, you could ask one of them for the software but if they don't release it then you have to create it yourself, I think that is the issue.
Uhm basic litecoin pushpoold is on ArtForz's github, and adding PPS rewards to something like mmcfe isn't exactly rocket science either.

Simran (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2012, 12:49:52 AM

But there is no open sourced software for it, you could ask one of them for the software but if they don't release it then you have to create it yourself, I think that is the issue.
Uhm basic litecoin pushpoold is on ArtForz's github, and adding PPS rewards to something like mmcfe isn't exactly rocket science either.

Yes, but, it would be better for everyone if someone would make a PPS software open. I mean, if we're pushing to be decentralized, then the the essentials should be decentralized.

*Image Removed*
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: