June 17, 2024, 10:02:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Guide
Guide - 1 (50%)
Guide - 1 (50%)
Total Voters: 1

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: How to make measly $1 a day using hitleap guide  (Read 525 times)
Faucet Man (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:37:44 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2016, 01:53:40 PM by Faucet Man

This guide is for pal users only will point u how to make a measly $1 a day earning from traffic with no investment.
This is not a pdf so simple I'll pm it to u. Smiley
1 vouch for sir members and up.

Price 0.25$

Bitcoin only.

*Image Removed*
miki77miki

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 01:44:43 PM

I suppose I can take a vouch
Faucet Man (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:51:53 PM

I suppose I can take a vouch
vouch sent. Smiley

*Image Removed*
krunox123

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 02:00:51 PM

Are your method is to send traffic by using HitLeap to url shortener that pays you money? :O

Life sucks.
Faucet Man (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 02:05:27 PM

Are your method is to send traffic by using HitLeap to url shortener that pays you money? :O
No.

*Image Removed*
miki77miki

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 05:29:37 PM

Vouch recieved, you can make money with it, but I feel it would be against one of the sites TOS if done, slightly risky but money can be made.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 06:14:56 PM

Vouch recieved, you can make money with it, but I feel it would be against one of the sites TOS if done, slightly risky but money can be made.
So, did you managed to earn $1 with his HitLeap method? :O
Hmm... we will be paid in USD or BTC from the website? Might be interested to purchase the method if the website pays in Bitcoin.

Life sucks.
miki77miki

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 06:17:18 PM

Hmm... we will be paid in USD or BTC from the website? Might be interested to purchase the method if the website pays in Bitcoin.

Said site does not process withdraws through bitcoin, only PP and payza, I am trying out OP's method but i'm scaling it a bit. I will report back later with how things went.
sase007

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:19:29 PM

Interesting...
He didn't really give a ful report on how much he has profited from it so far.
It would really be interesting to know how much he earnt from his vouch document?
miki77miki

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 06:21:07 PM

Interesting...
He didn't really give a ful report on how much he has profited from it so far.
It would really be interesting to know how much he earnt from his vouch document?

As of now I have earned nothing, I am putting a little extra investment into this (which isn't much, just a few bucks) to see if I can't scale this up to something bigger. I will report back on earnings in a few days.
krunox123

I don't bite.

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 06:22:19 PM

Said site does not process withdraws through bitcoin, only PP and payza, I am trying out OP's method but i'm scaling it a bit. I will report back later with how things went.
Aww... that's too bad then. Anyway, let's see how much you can actually earn with this method.

As of now I have earned nothing, I am putting a little extra investment into this (which isn't much, just a few bucks) to see if I can't scale this up to something bigger. I will report back on earnings in a few days.
Eh, I thought the OP stated that "with no investment"? Huh

Life sucks.
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:28:35 PM

Truly it is possible to make some cash via hitleap traffics but OP needs to mention how many hits needed to earn $1.

miki77miki

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 06:31:49 PM

Aww... that's too bad then. Anyway, let's see how much you can actually earn with this method.

Eh, I thought the OP stated that "with no investment"? Huh

It is possible to earn with no investment, however i'd prefer to scale it and put in a small investment (it's literally $3)
sase007

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:29:02 PM

Yobit.net allows this!
You can deposit in Flat currency via Paypal (and Payza, I think).
This would mean that you can purchase directly from yobit in Bitcoin at a 1.5% fee.
1% from deposit fees and 0.5% from trade fees.
miki77miki

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 08:46:56 PM

Yobit.net allows this!
You can deposit in Flat currency via Paypal (and Payza, I think).
This would mean that you can purchase directly from yobit in Bitcoin at a 1.5% fee.
1% from deposit fees and 0.5% from trade fees.

It doesn't look like they do :/
Faucet Man (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:30:21 PM

You can definitely make a measly $1 from this method yes but my other method can makes u huge profits a day. Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1329670.0

*Image Removed*
Faucet Man (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 01:40:19 PM

Leave your  order. Smiley

*Image Removed*
sase007

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:00:45 PM

How long do you have to be online per day or can you just leave something running while a computer is switched off?

You can definitely make a measly $1 from this method yes but my other method can makes u huge profits a day. Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1329670.0

DON'T do this! Stop advertising threads of other's! This is the point of your signature.

Your Point Is Invalid

Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 09:05:21 PM

How long do you have to be online per day or can you just leave something running while a computer is switched off?

You can definitely make a measly $1 from this method yes but my other method can makes u huge profits a day. Here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1329670.0

DON'T do this! Stop advertising threads of other's! This is the point of your signature.

its his thread and his service idiot, next time read before making shit posts like this one, im reporting you to your campaign manager
as for OP, i know a similar method which pays out in btc, if you want it pm me

Dowel

Activity: 256

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:09:55 PM

I'd like to get a vouch copy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: