Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:31:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: fenix-group.biz Legit or Not???  (Read 608 times)
sharryhundal (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:39:46 PM

was thinking about invest someBTC
anyone have experience with them?
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 01:42:30 PM

was thinking about invest someBTC
anyone have experience with them?

they claim 190% ROI in 20 days... I wouldn't trust them. If something seems to good to be true, it usually is Wink

EDIT: on the positive side, their whois records aren't hidden, and the address is consistent with the phone number on the top of the page...
Anubiss

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

Purple Six Recordz

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 01:43:37 PM

Oh My mistake hehe.

1HM5uwyXYow5peuY9Q258NkazgDTCnVUvX
YouTube
SoundCloud
iefken

Activity: 280

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 04:44:16 PM

Have 5 deposits there with a 0.42 total, every payment in time, just bear in mind that during holiday/weekend = no payout. which means that its 20 businessdays, not regular ones. This is the only thing that annoyed me so far, otherwise no probs!
noel57

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:01:25 PM

I got a security warning while trying to visit this website so, i can not say much about it.
@  iefken, not trying to be rude but your review about this website does not have much weight.

iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:06:55 PM

Im not trying to imply any weight :p I'm just objectively stating what I'm investing, perhaps against my own advice but well. Invest, don't invest, I don't care, I'm getting paid for the moment and thats all I wanted to say Wink
noel57

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:36:12 PM

Im not trying to imply any weight :p I'm just objectively stating what I'm investing, perhaps against my own advice but well. Invest, don't invest, I don't care, I'm getting paid for the moment and thats all I wanted to say Wink

Your point is made though i did not insult you, i only meant to say that newbie account review are not trusted.

iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:39:56 PM

Your point is made though i did not insult you, i only meant to say that newbie account review are not trusted.
No insults taken :p i know that there's still a newbie indicator next to me, hope it dissapears soon grr
noel57

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 06:49:56 PM

No insults taken :p i know that there's still a newbie indicator next to me, hope it dissapears soon grr
Yeah sure you will soon be elevated to a higher rank and people will trust you more.
Just be more active on this forum.

iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 07:50:57 PM

Yeah sure you will soon be elevated to a higher rank and people will trust you more.
Don't think it's my post count thats limiting my status :p
noel57

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 05:30:47 AM

of course but your post count is what people will see first any time they look at your username, though it does not limit your status but primary education and university are different  Grin Grin

iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 03:26:32 PM

of course but your post count is what people will see first any time they look at your username, though it does not limit your status but primary education and university are different  Grin Grin
Lol yea, thats true... BTW::: check my newer rank since this morning B) I'm so glad lol, how to make a little puppy happy, give him a new rank lol
darkstarzz69

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 11:54:38 AM

According to LookHYIP, it is still paying as of today although I'm not sure how long it will last.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
iefken

Live by your own rules

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 12:01:55 PM

According to LookHYIP, it is still paying as of today although I'm not sure how long it will last.
You never are sure, thats the trick
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: