Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:32:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin debit card USD GBP EUR [SpectroCoin.com]  (Read 11074 times)
VytautasK (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 04:17:19 PM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 03:14:52 PM by VytautasK

This thread is about Bitcoin debit card issued by https://SpectroCoin.com wallet.

Cards can be in USD, EUR and GBP currencies and are accepted everywhere where VISA or MasterCard is accepted.

More information at: https://spectrocoin.com/en/bitcoin-debit-card.html

The card costs 9 USD or 8 EUR or 6 GBP and is delivered in 1-3weeks. Virtual card costs 0.5 USD or 0.5 EUR or 0.5 GBP Card fees are shown below:

The limits are also high:

To order a card, please go to "Order Card" section on the website:

Countries supported:
Aland Islands Albania American Samoa Andorra Anguilla Antarctica Antigua and Barbuda Argentina Argentina Armenia Aruba Australia Austria Bahamas Bahrain Barbados Belgium Belize Benin Bermuda Bhutan Bonaire, Sint Eustatius and Saba Bosnia and Herzegovina Botswana Bouvet Island Brazil British Indian Ocean Territory Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Canada Cape Verde Cayman Islands Chile China Christmas Island Cocos (Keeling) Islands Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Curacao Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Dominica Dominican Republic El Salvador Estonia Falkland Islands (Malvinas) Faroe Islands Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia French Southern Territories Gabon Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guernsey Guyana Heard Island and McDonald Islands Holy See (Vatican City State) Hong Kong Hungary Iceland Indonesia Ireland Isle of Man Israel Italy Jamaica Japan Jersey Jordan Kazakhstan Kiribati Korea (South) Kosovo Kuwait Latvia Lesotho Liechtenstein Lithuania Luxembourg Macedonia, the former Yugoslav Republic of Malaysia Maldives Malta Marshall Islands Martinique Mauritius Mayotte Mexico Micronesia, Federated States of Moldova, Republic of Monaco Mongolia Montenegro Montserrat Morocco Namibia Nauru Nepal Netherlands New Caledonia New Zealand Nicaragua Norfolk Island Northern Mariana Islands Norway Oman Palau Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Pitcairn Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Reunion Romania Russian Federation Saint Barthelemy Saint Helena, Ascension and Tristan da Cunha Saint Kitts and Nevis Saint Lucia Saint Martin (French part) Saint Pierre and Miquelon Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Samoa San Marino Sao Tome and Principe Saudi Arabia Serbia Seychelles Singapore Sint Maarten (Dutch part) Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands South Africa South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands Spain Suriname Svalbard and Jan Mayen Sweden Switzerland Taiwan, Province of China Thailand Tokelau Tonga Trinidad and Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turks and Caicos Islands Tuvalu Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Uruguay Vanuatu Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, U.S.

Higher unverified limits are available upon request to helpdesk@spectrocoin.com

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 04:17:47 PM

Reserved for future

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 03:28:07 AM

The fees for ATM Withdrawal in other currency is hight. You must decrease your fees. Because don't every one has much money. Except your service is only one who has much money.
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 10:21:41 AM

The fees for ATM Withdrawal in other currency is hight. You must decrease your fees. Because don't every one has much money. Except your service is only one who has much money.
That fee comes from ATM providers, not from our side. However, for smaller amounts we offer other solutions, such as cash withdrawal, Amazon vouchers, mobile top-up, bank transfer and etc.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:27:18 AM

Seems nice! Does this work in the ATM's all over the World? Or specific countries?There is E-coin offering similar services excluding the charges but they don't ship it all over.If you could ,please specify the international shipping charges.
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 11:36:02 AM

Seems nice! Does this work in the ATM's all over the World? Or specific countries?There is E-coin offering similar services excluding the charges but they don't ship it all over.If you could ,please specify the international shipping charges.
It works in ATMs all over the world, just shipping is to specific countries. They also have same charge, just they call it "ATM transaction", it is of the same size. Our card is cheaper as issuance (9USD/8EUR/6GBP) includes shipping, except if you want expedited shipping it costs $75/€69/£50, but the card will be with in 1-3 days instead of 1-3 weeks.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 02:27:06 PM

This look good but i think the express shipping fee is just too high, let us know more about this card especially the hidden charges.

radhwane

Activity: 696

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 02:53:43 PM

Great news I see cheap price for virtual card . this is visa or MasterCard ??
Can we verify PayPal with this card ??
There are affiliate link  that we can share it to refer our friend and earn some % Smiley ?
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 03:41:56 PM

This look good but i think the express shipping fee is just too high, let us know more about this card especially the hidden charges.
There are no hidden fees, our income is from 1% loading fee. We are trying to be as transparent as possible, let me know if you have some other questions.

There are affiliate link  that we can share it to refer our friend and earn some % Smiley ?

It is visa. If you need MasterCard we can offer it through https://spectrocard.com, however it does not support Bitcoin funding, but credit card funding and other options are available there.

Yes you can use it for PayPal it most cases it works.

Yes we have a referral program, you can earn 10% from all fees paid by people you recommend. Here is the tutorial http://blog.spectrocoin.com/2015/04/earn-free-bitcoins-by-recommending-spectrocoin-com/

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 03:56:35 PM

it does not support Bitcoin funding, but credit card funding and other options are available there.
Does this card allow card to card funding?
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 04:22:31 PM

it does not support Bitcoin funding, but credit card funding and other options are available there.
I want to say that https://spectrocoin.com card supports Bitcoin funding the other product, which is mastercard does not.
We do not facilitate it, but we allow wallet to wallet transfer (user to user).
Why do you need card to card funding?

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:34:44 PM

I want to say that https://spectrocoin.com card supports Bitcoin funding the other product, which is mastercard does not.
I need card to card fundin for arbitrage purpose or better still if I can link my local bank card with your network and send the funds via WU or MG, I will be making 40% on each transactions.
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 05:45:18 PM

I need card to card fundin for arbitrage purpose or better still if I can link my local bank card with your network and send the funds via WU or MG, I will be making 40% on each transactions.

You can fund the card by linking your local bank card and top up our card, but I do not have knowledge about the other part of your transaction.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
radhwane

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 06:00:22 PM

There are no hidden fees, our income is from 1% loading fee. We are trying to be as transparent as possible, let me know if you have some other questions.

It is visa. If you need MasterCard we can offer it through https://spectrocard.com, however it does not support Bitcoin funding, but credit card funding and other options are available there.

Yes you can use it for PayPal it most cases it works.

Yes we have a referral program, you can earn 10% from all fees paid by people you recommend. Here is the tutorial http://blog.spectrocoin.com/2015/04/earn-free-bitcoins-by-recommending-spectrocoin-com/

thanks for your reply very interested i just sign up and start sharing my ref link i'm sure i will refer many people Smiley
i have some questions please

- i try to order new virtual card but it cost 1$ not as you mention it 0.5$

- what is the minimum amount to add funds to my vcc  ?

thanks
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 06:09:28 PM

I have a question about this maximum top-up amount which is 10k for verified users, is this liftime limit or just in one transaction?
radhwane

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:00:45 PM

wooow i surprised when i click on Top-up's & Vouchers
i can top up my phone with bitcoin !!! i find mobilis ooredoo and djezzy   i really didnt believe it.... i still cant believe it .... lol

that's what i'm talking about .. that's what i'm looking for
spectrocoin will be the first #1 website on the internet

another question please : where can i track my refs i mean where can i see how much refs i have .. how much commision i get from them ... their emails ... names .... ?

really happy to join sperctrocoin i will do all my best to share it with my friends and all people from algeria
they will surprised too when they find mobile top up lol

Radhwane
ChaterzHost
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 07:47:36 PM

I have a question about this maximum top-up amount which is 10k for verified users, is this liftime limit or just in one transaction?

It is a limit for one transaction, for verified user there is no lifetime limit.

wooow i surprised when i click on Top-up's & Vouchers
i can top up my phone with bitcoin !!! i find mobilis ooredoo and djezzy   i really didnt believe it.... i still cant believe it .... lol

that's what i'm talking about .. that's what i'm looking for
spectrocoin will be the first #1 website on the internet

another question please : where can i track my refs i mean where can i see how much refs i have .. how much commision i get from them ... their emails ... names .... ?

really happy to join sperctrocoin i will do all my best to share it with my friends and all people from algeria
they will surprised too when they find mobile top up lol

Radhwane
ChaterzHost

You can also buy amazon vouchers in the same section. Regarding referrals, the view to see you referrals and commission earned is in the development and will be live soon, sorry for inconvenience.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
radhwane

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 08:10:53 PM

You can also buy amazon vouchers in the same section. Regarding referrals, the view to see you referrals and commission earned is in the development and will be live soon, sorry for inconvenience.

yes i find amazon vouchers too but i never try it before
ok i will wait so when the referrals system finished still can i see old refs ?
i mean right now i start refer and some of my friend already join and request a vcc i will find it when it release ( ref system )

i order a vcc now but still pending can you check it for me please and how to activate it ? by email or by call ?
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 08:44:51 PM

i mean right now i start refer and some of my friend already join and request a vcc i will find it when it release ( ref system )

i order a vcc now but still pending can you check it for me please and how to activate it ? by email or by call ?

Yes, you will be able to see old refs (the ones you are getting now). We have it in the back-end, just we have not finished the window to show it to clients.

That is because you are from Algeria and you have showed that you are from Canada, therefore you have not passed compliance.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
radhwane

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:12:51 PM

Yes, you will be able to see old refs (the ones you are getting now). We have it in the back-end, just we have not finished the window to show it to clients.

That is because you are from Algeria and you have showed that you are from Canada, therefore you have not passed compliance.

oh bcz i didnt find my country algeria but some of my friends already get virtual credit card they choose albania as country
and they will get a problem when they try to verify their accounts ? if they submit a residence in algeria 

edit : didnt get answer for this question please - what is the minimum amount to add funds to my vcc  ?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: