Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:27:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin debit card USD GBP EUR [SpectroCoin.com]  (Read 11077 times)
VytautasK (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 09:07:15 AM

You can also buy amazon vouchers in the same section. Regarding referrals, the view to see you referrals and commission earned is in the development and will be live soon, sorry for inconvenience.

yes i find amazon vouchers too but i never try it before
ok i will wait so when the referrals system finished still can i see old refs ?
i mean right now i start refer and some of my friend already join and request a vcc i will find it when it release ( ref system )

i order a vcc now but still pending can you check it for me please and how to activate it ? by email or by call ?

Yes, you will be able to see old refs (the ones you are getting now). We have it in the back-end, just we have not finished the window to show it to clients.

That is because you are from Algeria and you have showed that you are from Canada, therefore you have not passed compliance.

oh bcz i didnt find my country algeria but some of my friends already get virtual credit card they choose albania as country
and they will get a problem when they try to verify their accounts ? if they submit a residence in algeria 

edit : didnt get answer for this question please - what is the minimum amount to add funds to my vcc  ?

Temporary we do not support Algeria, so I doubt they will pass the compliance. I hope to add Algeria back soon.

The minimum amount is 25USD.

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
vartotojas

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2016, 08:48:19 AM

How much time it takes to ship the card to UK?
Do you have courier shipping? How much it costs?
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 03:12:01 PM

How much time it takes to ship the card to UK?
Do you have courier shipping? How much it costs?
Usually 5-7 working days, but can take up to 3weeks. We have expedited shipping which costs 50GBP

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Lasergun
Legendary

Activity: 1155
Merit: 1174

https://t.me/laser9un

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2016, 10:03:16 PM

wooow i surprised when i click on Top-up's & Vouchers
i can top up my phone with bitcoin !!! i find mobilis ooredoo and djezzy   i really didnt believe it.... i still cant believe it .... lol

that's what i'm talking about .. that's what i'm looking for
spectrocoin will be the first #1 website on the internet

Not so good... Cry The prices for mobile top-up are very high (maybe it is because the exchange rate), actually for my provider they are in 49% higher than in Xapo world.
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 10:29:06 AM

wooow i surprised when i click on Top-up's & Vouchers
i can top up my phone with bitcoin !!! i find mobilis ooredoo and djezzy   i really didnt believe it.... i still cant believe it .... lol

that's what i'm talking about .. that's what i'm looking for
spectrocoin will be the first #1 website on the internet

Not so good... Cry The prices for mobile top-up are very high (maybe it is because the exchange rate), actually for my provider they are in 49% higher than in Xapo world.

Hi can you tell me which mobile provider are you trying to top up?

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Lasergun
Legendary

Activity: 1155
Merit: 1174

https://t.me/laser9un

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 11:06:34 AM

I was trying to top up Intertelecom, but for other providers the price is also significantly higher than in Xapo world (e.g., in 38% for MTS).
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2016, 11:48:07 AM

The card is reasonably priced but as it accepts only 3 currencies, it is not useful to me. Will it accept INR as well soon or currently only USD, GBP, and EUR will be accepted?

VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 04:15:06 PM

I was trying to top up Intertelecom, but for other providers the price is also significantly higher than in Xapo world (e.g., in 38% for MTS).
We are in touch with service provider, for lower fees. I will keep you updated then we will reduce the price for top-ups.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 03:36:11 PM

The card is reasonably priced but as it accepts only 3 currencies, it is not useful to me. Will it accept INR as well soon or currently only USD, GBP, and EUR will be accepted?
We are planing to expand number of currencies in which we offer our wallets, while for cards it might take a bit longer.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2016, 12:40:13 PM

Blog entry about our cards: http://blog.spectrocoin.com/2016/01/bitcoin-debit-card-in-usd-and-gbp-released/

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2016, 10:29:13 AM

We have been featured on the crypto show: https://soundcloud.com/heryptohow/spectro-coin-ceo-vytautas-karalevicius-and-holland-vandennieuwenhof-of-a-noble-lie?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=tumblr

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
radhwane

Activity: 696

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 11:27:18 AM

when spectrocoin update the website by adding referral section and support algeria
at least offer us a virtual visa card please
we really need it

looking forward from you

regards!
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 10:15:00 PM

Received my VISA debit card in about 24 hours after verification successfully completed (which took them 5 days) and I didn't even pay for fast delivery.
Just I'm having troubles with MyChoice (who delivered the card) because I'm unable to understand the given PIN via call and after many combinations tries at nearest ATM I got my card blocked already and can't even access my account on their site anymore, moreover their customer support doesn't even reply me for 2 days already.
I hope this bad situation will get fixed asap by MyChoice side because I'd need to load and withdraw some bitcoins asap. Any suggestions? Thanks.
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2016, 06:29:58 PM

Received my VISA debit card in about 24 hours after verification successfully completed (which took them 5 days) and I didn't even pay for fast delivery.
Just I'm having troubles with MyChoice (who delivered the card) because I'm unable to understand the given PIN via call and after many combinations tries at nearest ATM I got my card blocked already and can't even access my account on their site anymore, moreover their customer support doesn't even reply me for 2 days already.
I hope this bad situation will get fixed asap by MyChoice side because I'd need to load and withdraw some bitcoins asap. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Hi, I would recommend to contact our support via helpdesk@spectrocoin.com we might be able to issue you a new card for free or so.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 14, 2016, 04:39:03 PM

Hi, I would recommend to contact our support via helpdesk@spectrocoin.com we might be able to issue you a new card for free or so.

Sorry for my late reply but the issue has been successfully solved and I'm very satisfied with SpectroCoin's services, definitely what I was looking for!
I already exchanged few BTC to EUR (btw best exchange rates so far) and then top-up my VISA debit card in few seconds, everything's working like a charm. I'd like to add that their support is almost 24/7 active and very fast to reply, even for silly questions.
Long life to SpectroCoin  Smiley
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 10:49:46 AM

Sorry for my late reply but the issue has been successfully solved and I'm very satisfied with SpectroCoin's services, definitely what I was looking for!
I already exchanged few BTC to EUR (btw best exchange rates so far) and then top-up my VISA debit card in few seconds, everything's working like a charm. I'd like to add that their support is almost 24/7 active and very fast to reply, even for silly questions.
Long life to SpectroCoin  Smiley
[/quote
Nice to hear! Good luck!

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
kanazawa

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 10:55:11 AM

Gonna try this card ASAP, since I not in this currency zones ,but, nothing prevents it from being used as a testing platform for future projects. Lot of people rate this card well. I should take a look too   Cool

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

]░░░░░░▄▄███████████▄▄
░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄
░░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██░█░░░░░░░█▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░░█░██
█▌░█░░░░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░█░▐█
█▌░░█░░░░░░██▀▀▀░░░░░░░░█░░▐█
█▌░▄▄░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▐█
███▀░░░░░░░█░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░▀███
██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
░░░░▀██▄▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄▄██▀
░░░░░░░▀▀███████████▀▀

VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2016, 10:59:01 PM

Gonna try this card ASAP, since I not in this currency zones ,but, nothing prevents it from being used as a testing platform for future projects. Lot of people rate this card well. I should take a look too   Cool

Which currency would you be interested in?

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
TheGrimm

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 01:37:48 AM

SO United States is supported correct? I may be interested in this card, are the card insured?

VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 12:27:13 PM

SO United States is supported correct? I may be interested in this card, are the card insured?
We are working on to support US in a meantime.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: