Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:45:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin debit card USD GBP EUR [SpectroCoin.com]  (Read 11074 times)
tifossi

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:48:00 AM

Sounds good. Delivery for physical card is worldwide?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
VytautasK (OP)

Activity: 546

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 10:22:37 AM

Sounds good. Delivery for physical card is worldwide?
Yes, delivery is worldwide.

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
radhwane

Activity: 696

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 11:51:38 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 02:22:53 AM by radhwane

We have updated our referral program, now you can see how many referrees you have and how much you have earned!

thank you for update the referral program , is possible to add animated banners ? i will try to create one for spectrocoin Smiley
regards!

as i promise in my previous reply i made an animated banner 728x90 px for spectrocoin if anyone like it you can use it
just want to say thanks, thanks spectrocoin

EDITE : banner modified
i appreciate any suggestions or feedback for this banner

Radhwane
regards!   
yoona

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

Live by your own rules

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 12:06:08 AM

@radhwane, a little typo 'Marchant' should be merchant Wink but a cool banner!
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2016, 10:04:22 AM

We have updated our referral program, now you can see how many referrees you have and how much you have earned!

thank you for update the referral program , is possible to add animated banners ? i will try to create one for spectrocoin Smiley
regards!

as i promise in my previous reply i made an animated banner 728x90 px for spectrocoin if anyone like it you can use it
just want to say thanks, thanks spectrocoin

i appreciate any suggestions or feedback for this banner

Radhwane
regards!   

Thanks for your effort, some banners can be also found at http://media.spectrocoin.com

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
radhwane

Activity: 696

View Profile
April 07, 2016, 05:42:26 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2016, 02:23:15 AM by radhwane

@radhwane, a little typo 'Marchant' should be merchant Wink but a cool banner!

Thank you so much @yoona for your feedback I really appreciate it  , I will correct it thanks for your attension

Thanks for your effort, some banners can be also found at http://media.spectrocoin.com
You are welcome , planing to add more effect and details Smiley

edit: banner updated
The Prince Of Egifts

Activity: 141
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:08:16 PM

Does this card work in the U.S. or no?
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 08:36:12 AM

Does this card work in the U.S. or no?
It works in US, but is not currently issued for US residents.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
mieux

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:18:08 AM

can i topup my wallet with my credit card and change some of my wallet-money to bitcoins?
Sallysympa

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:11:13 PM
Last edit: October 21, 2016, 10:12:23 AM by Sallysympa

Unfortunately, my country is not supported, is there anything to do to bypass this problem ?
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:55:41 PM

I search on google for my country supporting debit cards and I found your service but here I found that you people remove bitcoins from members accounts without any reason. That is why I am worried to use your service. You are a company why you do not clarify your issue.
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 12:47:02 PM

can i topup my wallet with my credit card and change some of my wallet-money to bitcoins?
Yes you can, we do accept credit and debit cards.

I search on google for my country supporting debit cards and I found your service but here I found that you people remove bitcoins from members accounts without any reason. That is why I am worried to use your service. You are a company why you do not clarify your issue.

We are trustworthy company, we never remove bitcoins from people account, there has only been one issue with a fraudulent client as he is a scam and fraud. You should not be worried, we have more than 100,000 clients using us daily.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
St.Stephan

Activity: 281

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 06:15:32 PM

We are trustworthy company, we never remove bitcoins from people account, there has only been one issue with a fraudulent client as he is a scam and fraud. You should not be worried, we have more than 100,000 clients using us daily.

BULLSHIT.

You have been challenged by legendary members on this forum to resolve his issue and you have gone AWOL for 50 days. NO RESPONSE TO ACCUSATIONS.

HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THIS COMMUNITY. DEAL WITH THE SCAM ACCUSATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN LEVELED AGAINST YOU.
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 06:36:18 PM

BULLSHIT.

You have been challenged by legendary members on this forum to resolve his issue and you have gone AWOL for 50 days. NO RESPONSE TO ACCUSATIONS.

HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR THIS COMMUNITY. DEAL WITH THE SCAM ACCUSATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN LEVELED AGAINST YOU.

We have full respect to this community and doing everything to make it stronger. He does not want his issue to be resolved, we are more than welcome to help him and his victims.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
St.Stephan

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:57:32 PM

BULLSHIT.

We have full respect to this community and doing everything to make it stronger. He does not want his issue to be resolved, we are more than welcome to help him and his victims.

BULLSHIT. RESPOND TO THE THREAD IN THE SCAM ACCUSATIONS SECTION TO THE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST YOU. UNTIL YOU REACH A RESOLUTION THERE, YOU WORDS MEAN NOTHING.

IF YOU WERE TELLING THE TRUTH, YOUR NEGATIVE TRUST RATING WOULD HAVE BEEN REMOVED. IT WAS GIVEN YOU BY AN IMPARTIAL PARTY IN THE CONFLICT. IT HAS NOT BEEN WITHDRAWN.

ALL OTHERS BEWARE. SPECTRO-COIN IS CURRENTLY ACCUSED OF STEALING LARGE AMOUNT OF BITCOIN FROM USER, HAS BEEN CHALLENGED TO RETURN THE BITCOIN, AND HAS NOT.  CHECK SCAM ACCUSATION THREAD FOR DETAILS.

VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 09:05:00 PM

BULLSHIT.

BULLSHIT. RESPOND TO THE THREAD IN THE SCAM ACCUSATIONS SECTION TO THE ACCUSATIONS AGAINST YOU. UNTIL YOU REACH A RESOLUTION THERE, YOU WORDS MEAN NOTHING.

IF YOU WERE TELLING THE TRUTH, YOUR NEGATIVE TRUST RATING WOULD HAVE BEEN REMOVED. IT WAS GIVEN YOU BY AN IMPARTIAL PARTY IN THE CONFLICT. IT HAS NOT BEEN WITHDRAWN.

ALL OTHERS BEWARE. SPECTRO-COIN IS CURRENTLY ACCUSED OF STEALING LARGE AMOUNT OF BITCOIN FROM USER, HAS BEEN CHALLENGED TO RETURN THE BITCOIN, AND HAS NOT.  CHECK SCAM ACCUSATION THREAD FOR DETAILS.

Obviously, we have responded in the acquisition section.

I got a negative trust due to privacy violation as I was trying to solve the issue with the scam.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
St.Stephan

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 01:48:34 PM

BULLSHIT.

ALL OTHERS BEWARE. SPECTRO-COIN IS CURRENTLY ACCUSED OF STEALING LARGE AMOUNT OF BITCOIN FROM USER, HAS BEEN CHALLENGED TO RETURN THE BITCOIN, AND HAS NOT.  CHECK SCAM ACCUSATION THREAD FOR DETAILS.

Obviously, we have responded in the acquisition section.

I got a negative trust due to privacy violation as I was trying to solve the issue with the scam.

Full scam accusation thread here. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1586595.20

All important details on page 1 of that thread.

Issue has NOT been resolved, negative trust NOT withdrawn.

You took 90+ BTC from a forum member and have NOT returned it.

Then you disappeared from the forum for two months, and now you are back with fake newbie accounts, all asking for free cards.

Stop making excuses, give the 90 BTC back.

SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 09:53:13 AM

You should not be worried, we have more than 100,000 clients using us daily.

Is there a way the claim of 'having 100,000 clients using us' (perhaps not daily) can be verified? Who is issuing these cards, which prepaid card provider. Can they vouch for how many active cards have been issued in the last years? Anybody who received such a card should have gotten an accompagning letter from the issuer.

If they can't resolve the problems with 1 client (if one looks at how long this drags on), what kind of support are the rest of those 100,000's of customers supposed to count on?
VytautasK (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2016, 12:09:57 PM

You should not be worried, we have more than 100,000 clients using us daily.

Is there a way the claim of 'having 100,000 clients using us' (perhaps not daily) can be verified? Who is issuing these cards, which prepaid card provider. Can they vouch for how many active cards have been issued in the last years? Anybody who received such a card should have gotten an accompagning letter from the issuer.

If they can't resolve the problems with 1 client (if one looks at how long this drags on), what kind of support are the rest of those 100,000's of customers supposed to count on?

All the issues for our clients are resolved extremely quickly and usually without involving forums and just asking our support team (which is live 7 days a week, from 6am to 9pm London time). We have issued 23,000 cards until today if you are interested and going to have some exciting news in couple of weeks regarding our card offer.

The point I am making it that when you are running a company which has thousands of clients, there will always be some idiots who instead of trying to resolve their issues, will start shouting about the company being scam or so.

I think you should just try our services. It is sad that you got to know about our company after some idiot posting false acquisitions. But we hope the opinion will change soon.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 12:16:04 PM

We have issued 23,000 cards until today

So that would be 1 card to every 4 customers? Or how many (unique) customers do you really have? 100,000's?

more likely an average customer has more than one card, instead of a fraction of a card....
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: