Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:39:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EDU] Ponzi Schemes thread  (Read 1554 times)
pjsonowal (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 07:24:39 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2016, 08:18:16 AM by pjsonowal

We all know PONZIS are increasing in bitcointalk.org. SO keeping that in mind am making this useful thread.

1) We invest in PONZI schemes even without knowing the fact "How it works?". Offcourse there will be some source of fund or BTC by which he is paying out the investors. So if any new PONZI starts up ,you have right to ask him :

a) Where does our money goes? Cheesy
                b) What is the source of fund he gets?
                c) Is the source of fund fixed?

2) Most in common you will get answers like "Your funds goes in HYIP(High-Yielding Investment program" or "Buying hash power for cloud-mining" or "you dont have to know how we do it" or "sorry we cant release that, we pay you for investment thats it". Some may also will not reply out to your post . Also most of them make it self-moderated thread so that they can delete the post if they are asked about how do they work

3)   a)If you get reply like "Your funds goes in HYIP(High-Yielding Investment program)" or "Buying hash power for cloud-mining" , then run up your brain that is it a fixed and secured source of funds or not ? Ofcourse not in the above case. Let me explain , HYIP(High-Yielding Investment program) gives you high profits but it as well contains High-Risk!!, if he/she loses out the money how will he give payment to depositors in his site? Think

Also in case of cloud-mining excuses , with the increase in difficulty, mining will take long time which will imply more electricity costs and will increase up the mining expenses. And also mining is a luck game just like gambling . More the hash-power more probability or chance of win you have but it doesnt means that you will keep on mining blocks continuously .

Moreover i would also like to point out that there maybe also false-excuses that  they are investing money in HYIP or buying hashpower while in real it may not.

In case if they delete topic or dont reply to your post, it is for sure that they are trying to avoid your questions.

here is my post on a investor-game sites thread and how OP replied,give it a look;

I would like to ask OP about something.Well am not accusing,, I just wanna ask that ofcourse you are paying the double amount from something? So how it work? It goes into mining, investment program or what? I mean what is yhe source of it? Is the source of the money fixed?

Answer that please

We are investing these deposits in stocks and various trade with high risk percentage,
it's not a blind game if you know risk management.

I went some investigation and i think something about how they works like this:-

Most of the new PONZIS work on relying on other PONZIS like suppose there is a site 123easy.com and i made a site ripbtc.com. Then i will deposit the money i received from my(ripbtc.com) investors in 123easy.com and will  give payment until or unless 123easy.com doesnt scams out.

I am not sure but lately i was tracking a PONZI site payment link and they had a public note promoting other PONZI site link and that was a refferal link. I think that PONZI was getting some more money with ref. link that was holded by him otherwise why the hell in the world a PONZI will promote other PONZI.

Even after this thread users out there are risking their own BITCOINS investing in PONZIS then they are responsible on their own.

PONZI thread are self-moderated (for the purpose of deleting post with questions that users raises )which is the first sign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FCDenHaag

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 07:29:49 PM

Reserved for something(might post it in a day or two)

bx2.club u mean?
Anubiss

Activity: 324

Purple Six Recordz

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 07:37:59 PM

Thank You. Smiley

1HM5uwyXYow5peuY9Q258NkazgDTCnVUvX
YouTube
SoundCloud
Tavos

Activity: 140

fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 07:39:47 PM

Most of the threads in here are ponzis imo.
The only one proved not to be a ponzi was Delta which shut down.

Kotoriii

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 07:43:41 PM

Any BTC-doubler site is a ponzi. That's a fact. The others need a bit more investigation, but you'll see that the vast majority are one as well, just a bit more cleverly disguised.
pjsonowal (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 08:11:33 PM

Reserved for something(might post it in a day or two)

bx2.club u mean?

Always remember whichever site that is providing you double amount or 2x of investment , they will only stick on for rarely 1month and then scams out.

cerals28

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 01:11:30 AM

The only site who prove profit so far is BTCSprout and currently has beat most investment site that come and go here, complete two 170% cycle.
If you join from the beginning you could have 2.4x your coin if you invest 2x 7 days periods
kevin go

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 01:24:43 AM

The only site who prove profit so far is BTCSprout and currently has beat most investment site that come and go here, complete two 170% cycle.
If you join from the beginning you could have 2.4x your coin if you invest 2x 7 days periods
Btcsprout give 2.4x for 7 days?its high percent
Mostly investment site going to ponzi soon..
Investigate is a better way before invest...thanks for share
futuristic

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 01:30:25 AM

no matter any ponzi website go to scam..  i always invest early to be a profit... Grin
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 01:54:09 AM

Well it's pretty much obvious that every single investments out here that promises big returns in such a very short period of time is a ponzi. Anyway thanks for creating this thread. This can be handy for those of some looking for a review from a higher rank here rather than those you can see in their thread, a bunch of newbies vouching that they actually pay. LOL.  Cheesy
partialist

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 01:56:03 AM
Last edit: September 05, 2016, 02:46:02 AM by partialist

Btcsprout give 2.4x for 7 days?its high percent
Mostly investment site going to ponzi soon..
Investigate is a better way before invest...thanks for share
i agreee, investigate.
jeanne0012

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 01:58:06 AM

Well it's pretty much obvious that every single investments out here that promises big returns in such a very short period of time is a ponzi. Anyway thanks for creating this thread. This can be handy for those of some looking for a review from a higher rank here rather than those you can see in their thread, a bunch of newbies vouching that they actually pay. LOL.  Cheesy
Great. It can educate the newbie and get them away from this kind of ponzi. Then the site has no room to live.
pjsonowal (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 03:38:45 AM

Still you think that btcsprout is not gonna scam? Why?

1)posting financial things and details doesnt means that it is not gonna scam.

2) Let me guys ask you something. I already mentioned above and am again saying that dont go away with ROI by whatever percentage they give even 101% and go out with scam . Think yourself does he has any money farming machine or so which gives him that much return .

i know that investment will come here and also the rate at which he is giving payout it must be a HYIP. HYIP contains high risk so in order to control that they manage the risk by investing in other investments so that they can manage risk control. So dont you think in that case ROI would be fluctuating.

Always remember providing financial reports  only doesnt means transperancy to its activities. Ask them how do they work.

I recently asked chalk about source of fund and he asked me  read FAQ which doesnt contains anything about it.

nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 03:44:45 AM

what actually this thread for? Grin you wanna bust all ponzi and hyip thing here? well just saying.. because i think people here already know what the risk of investing,
anyway why dont you make suggestion on meta board? to closed this investor-based games section? wouldn't it be better?

futuristic

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 03:49:42 AM

Btcsprout is still a long.. long .. time  ... Cool
Steve_Tou

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:03:24 AM

Nice thread, Mod should sticky this.. but then here a lot of die hard believers on certain sites..
No matter how hard you tried to convince or tell them... they don't give a sht or even flame u.
But let's do what we can to help potential victim.

A scam will be a scam.
It won't sustain in long run, cause they can't make $ for you at all, they don't have any business model or investment plans to make money grows.
All they did is use other people's $ to pay other users, so those who earned $ is just from other victims... in short a vicious cycle.
People KNEW, but they just dump their $ in hoping for a miracle.

Maybe I have to give another example for people who can't understand.
It's like- Going down to dirty sewers looking for fresh air.
chalkboard99

Activity: 98

Ignore the red trust

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:09:46 AM

2) Let me guys ask you something. I already mentioned above and am again saying that dont go away with ROI by whatever percentage they give even 101% and go out with scam . Think yourself does he has any money farming machine or so which gives him that much return .

i know that investment will come here and also the rate at which he is giving payout it must be a HYIP. HYIP contains high risk so in order to control that they manage the risk by investing in other investments so that they can manage risk control. So dont you think in that case ROI would be fluctuating.

Always remember providing financial reports  only doesnt means transperancy to its activities. Ask them how do they work.

I recently asked chalk about source of fund and he asked me  read FAQ which doesnt contains anything about it.

Actually, Financial reports means COMPLETE transparency of our activities. We have proven to everyone using BTCSprout that we do utilize invested funds to make profit.

1) Yes, you are right, but if that is your mentality or state of mind then you would not be using any service that offers ROI.
2) There is a maximum investment for a reason. The point of BTCSprout is to earn the team (us) profit by taking investments and earning the ROI and keeping the remainder. So far it has proven profitable for the team and for our investors.

ROI is not fluctuating, it is fixed.

I replied to your PM in a lot greater depth. I am not going to sit here and describe every little aspect of how we earn your ROI or that would just give away how you can do it yourself. We aren't here to teach, we are here to make us and our investors profit, which we have done for over 14 days and counting for over 340 investors

Unable to post!! Posting info soon on new account.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:10:41 AM

Any BTC-doubler site is a ponzi. That's a fact. The others need a bit more investigation, but you'll see that the vast majority are one as well, just a bit more cleverly disguised.

This i believe. Whenever i see one, I just skip and go on with my life this time. I once wanted to join a double your btc site when i first read the very first post in a  thread but after reading the seconds and third. few reputable bitcointalk users already warned members about it. Promoting such site under your signature can also get you introuble as trusted members here in the forum give negative trust to those  who promoted these scams.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
cerals28

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:12:03 AM

maybe you do some more research, financial report that chalk provide prove all earning, i think this prove it is not a ponzi or what would be the point in releasing such info.
chalkboard99

Activity: 98

Ignore the red trust

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:39:54 AM

quoting my post waiting for OP's "verdict"

Actually, Financial reports means COMPLETE transparency of our activities. We have proven to everyone using BTCSprout that we do utilize invested funds to make profit.

1) Yes, you are right, but if that is your mentality or state of mind then you would not be using any service that offers ROI.
2) There is a maximum investment for a reason. The point of BTCSprout is to earn the team (us) profit by taking investments and earning the ROI and keeping the remainder. So far it has proven profitable for the team and for our investors.

ROI is not fluctuating, it is fixed.

I replied to your PM in a lot greater depth. I am not going to sit here and describe every little aspect of how we earn your ROI or that would just give away how you can do it yourself. We aren't here to teach, we are here to make us and our investors profit, which we have done for over 14 days and counting for over 340 investors

Unable to post!! Posting info soon on new account.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: