Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:01:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [EDU] Ponzi Schemes thread  (Read 1554 times)
StrongGuy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:03:04 AM

Hey what about coinminers.biz, they too scammers or soon to scam? Let us know Asap

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pjsonowal (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 08:44:22 AM

Actually, Financial reports means COMPLETE transparency of our activities. We have proven to everyone using BTCSprout that we do utilize invested funds to make profit.

Ohk it may be seen as full transperancy but user may not know whether it is real or not. Like suppose i have a PONZI and want to keep it running i can post some false stats or details to lure in some more and new investors. Thats why i raised the point.

~snip~ There is a maximum investment for a reason. The point of BTCSprout is to earn the team (us) profit by taking investments and earning the ROI and keeping the remainder. So far it has proven profitable for the team and for our investors. ~snip~

You provided me in pm that you deal in altcoin trading and binary which also has some risk . And also you posted "So far it has proven profitable for the team and for our investors" that means you are also not sure about that it will be profitable in future . So in this case how can you assure investors that their invested money is secured? <Answer it> upto you how you say that thing but make it concrete one to blow what i think about bitsprout.

Quote from: Note
Doublers are all confirmed PONZIS. They will sure scam it in the end.
So it is highly recommended not to invest in doublers

chalkboard99

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Ignore the red trust

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 08:57:31 AM

Actually, Financial reports means COMPLETE transparency of our activities. We have proven to everyone using BTCSprout that we do utilize invested funds to make profit.

Ohk it may be seen as full transperancy but user may not know whether it is real or not. Like suppose i have a PONZI and want to keep it running i can post some false stats or details to lure in some more and new investors. Thats why i raised the point.
Can you stop beating around the bush here?

All of the statistics raised in our financial reports can be verified simply by looking at our 2 main addresses (our deposit address and our storage address)
It's not possible for anything on that report to be fake...Have you even LOOKED at the financial report yet?

~snip~ There is a maximum investment for a reason. The point of BTCSprout is to earn the team (us) profit by taking investments and earning the ROI and keeping the remainder. So far it has proven profitable for the team and for our investors. ~snip~

You provided me in pm that you deal in altcoin trading and binary which also has some risk . And also you posted "So far it has proven profitable for the team and for our investors" that means you are also not sure about that it will be profitable in future . So in this case how can you assure investors that their invested money is secured? <Answer it> upto you how you say that thing but make it concrete one to blow what i think about bitsprout.
No, that is not what I said word from word, do not lie or quote me incorrectly.
I said:
"We used to use Forex and Binary, though altcoin is most convenient and most profitable."
We do not use Forex and Binary, we use altcoin trading now. Forex and Binary are A LOT more risky that Altcoin trading, which is profitable if completed in low risk execution and automatically which is how we trade. We have the ability to earn up to 15% on a 5BTC bankroll daily depending on the volume of a specific market.

As for your "note" about doublers (BTCSprout is NOT a doubler, we are an interest platform), then what is the point in this thread? To call everyone a scam?

We already know that most programs will not survive here, there is no need to call scam on everyone. If BTCSprout becomes unsustainable I will simply refund everyone their base investment deducted by how many payments they have already received, which will be easy with our current profit standings.

For you, we are posting another financial report not long after todays payouts.

Unable to post!! Posting info soon on new account.
pjsonowal (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:30:04 AM

Whatever you guys think you can post up here .
Am not gonna make anymore posting in this thread.
In case if someone wants to ask me PM me and am ready to help you.

Robertt

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:39:08 AM

What was the point of this thread? There's already a much MUCH better & more professional thread out there.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=100696.0
It has more detail, and doesn't just accuse everything of being a scam. You just like boosting your post count by blindly accusing every single new site that comes up in the investor games as a scam in here.
And also, it's "I am", not "Am".
cerals28

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:40:06 AM

I think OP just wanted to look like a hero  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
What was the point of this thread? There's already a much MUCH better & more professional thread out there.
It has more detail, and doesn't just accuse everything of being a scam. You just like boosting your post count by blindly accusing every single new site that comes up in the investor games as a scam in here.

pjsonowal (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:42:51 AM

Hey what about coinminers.biz, they too scammers or soon to scam? Let us know Asap

The company is officially registered in GB in 2015. Detailed information about the company can be found at https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09909733

Thank you , but i didnt want to increase up my post count.If you think so just send me a PM and will delete this whole

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 09:55:21 AM

All of the statistics raised in our financial reports can be verified simply by looking at our 2 main addresses (our deposit address and our storage address)
It's not possible for anything on that report to be fake...Have you even LOOKED at the financial report yet?

No one questions that you have the coins you claim you have. The question is how you increase them. Is it just coins invested by others or do you actually have a profitable business. Your reports dont show that and it should be shown by a neutral 3rd party anyway.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 09:57:28 AM

The company is officially registered in GB in 2015. Detailed information about the company can be found at https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09909733
-snip-

Company has "GBP 1" not much to claim if they run.

Robertt

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:57:58 AM

Thank you , but i didnt want to increase up my post count.If you think so just send me a PM and will delete this whole

The fact that you are willing to delete the whole thread because of a PM says something..
If you're going to accuse sites & people of scamming, at least make sure it get some proof first other wise you ruin someone's reputation for nothing.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 09:59:38 AM

-snip-
The fact that you are willing to delete the whole thread because of a PM says something..
If you're going to accuse sites & people of scamming, at least make sure it get some proof first other wise you ruin someone's reputation for nothing.

After the backlash here I am not surprised that OP is discouraged to continue with their plan to educated the fools in this section.

supermoney
Legendary

Activity: 1161
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 10:16:34 AM

I think OP just wanted to look like a hero  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Come on.....
He's NOT a HYIP investor, he doesn't know any rat's crap about the industry, so he basically has no knowledge and no experience at all.
Just talking because he supposes to know the math behind a Ponzi scheme, but did this guy at least run a Ponzi scheme? I don't think so.

Dude you replied to that guy showing off that program has got a legally registered company in UK, so you actually promoted it as ok. All expert admins with big amount to invest "purchase" the company from some specific contacts, and I'm one of those who "sells" companies. Oh man btw... They're using GC script  Cheesy
Seriously, I hate people who come in this sub-forum claiming they know everything about our programs when they basically know 1% only of the mechanism.

Look at me, I own a company too: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09720459 - http://fxcoral.biz and I have an EV SSL a part to be set yet. Does this make me legit? Can't I scam all?
nethack

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:02:23 AM

-snip-

Company has "GBP 1" not much to claim if they run.

its a scam!believe me..this sites its a same like cryptowealth.biz and registered in gb too!
DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:11:23 AM

Notice in which board it is? Though it also vaguely seems to be a guide about ponzi sites and doublers, the thread is meant for loans.
OP is doing a good job, although 99% of the sites here are ponzi. Don't forget* that you too have a signature

*Neither do I
chalkboard99

Ignore the red trust

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:14:14 AM

No one questions that you have the coins you claim you have. The question is how you increase them. Is it just coins invested by others or do you actually have a profitable business. Your reports dont show that and it should be shown by a neutral 3rd party anyway.

The point of the reports is to prove we are not a ponzi, which is exactly what is being done. This is so, as more funds are there than what is invested. Ponzis can never have more in their wallet than total invested, it's impossible. Our report proves are have the coins, we are earning them as we promise and that we are in profit.
Again, We are not here to show you every single nook and cranny we execute to earn profit, I could go on for days and would only cost us time, and money.

DiscoverCebu

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:18:11 AM

The point of the reports is to prove we are not a ponzi, which is exactly what is being done. This is so, as more funds are there than what is invested. Ponzis can never have more in their wallet than total invested, it's impossible. Our report proves are have the coins, we are earning them as we promise and that we are in profit.
There are complicated ponzi scheme, and yours sure looks like one. From what I understood, your only point that your "service" is not a ponzi is that you have enough seeding money to make-believe that you are paying out ?
Again, We are not here to show you every single nook and cranny we execute to earn profit,
I believe we are to understand that you make BTCs out of thin air, Prince Of Nigeria
chalkboard99

Ignore the red trust

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:37:09 AM

There are complicated ponzi scheme, and yours sure looks like one. From what I understood, your only point that your "service" is not a ponzi is that you have enough seeding money to make-believe that you are paying out ?
Again, We are not here to show you every single nook and cranny we execute to earn profit,
I believe we are to understand that you make BTCs out of thin air, Prince Of Nigeria
And you are just one of the lesser educated of the forum, and because of this I won't even bother explaining how the program works to you.
have you heard of the blockchain? You are saying we FAKE hundreds of payouts daily?
Sorry, but I can not be bothered sending hundreds of payments to myself, let alone depositing, every single day.
Best of luck to you and your capacity of learning.

cryptogeneral2

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:40:10 AM

good read, thanks Smiley Smiley !
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1003

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:52:32 AM

And you are just one of the lesser educated of the forum, and because of this I won't even bother explaining how the program works to you.
have you heard of the blockchain? You are saying we FAKE hundreds of payouts daily?
Sorry, but I can not be bothered sending hundreds of payments to myself, let alone depositing, every single day.
Even your retaliation doesn't make sense.
Seeding money= BTC you yourself have invested in your 'service'/complicated-ponzi sceheme. Which you will recover with a profit after you scam the members, after the ponzi has saturated enough that no new investors will come
chalkboard99

Ignore the red trust

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 12:06:30 PM

Even your retaliation doesn't make sense.
Seeding money= BTC you yourself have invested in your 'service'/complicated-ponzi sceheme. Which you will recover with a profit after you scam the members, after the ponzi has saturated enough that no new investors will come
The program has over 360 investors diversified over 26BTC (avg .072BTC per deposit) in investments and you are implying that I have done this?
Again, this would mean that I would have to send hundreds of deposits (to myself) every day and at different times of the day/night just to boost site volume.
While this may be what other sites do, there's no need for ours as growth is perfectly fine and sustainable. We have proven profit, and will continue to do so.
This will be my last post in this thread, as I am sure I've explained all that I need to.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: