Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 07:03:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-RELEASE]Chatty Network - Decentralized E-commerce and Blogs. code 80% done.  (Read 2434 times)
ChattyNET (OP)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 09:53:33 PM
Last edit: January 24, 2016, 11:21:48 PM by ChattyNET

ChattyNET Pre Announcement - A way to check the interest of the community and to collect ideas.

I have a few examples on what im working on right now. This is my first crypto currency. I have a lot visions for this currency and it is still in development. I partly want to check the possible interest in this development. I am almost done with what i call "Chatty Bridge" which work as a bridge between the crypto currency which is based on ppcoin and emercoin and the ChattyNET (chatty network). In other words, there will be a mix of PoS and PoW. At first my main goal was to create decentralized blogs that are easy to deploy for the regular "joe". This focus has now enlarged quite a bit and i see more features. I have chosen to make use of Hugo which is a static website generator (static sites are much much more performance friendly). Although zeronet also makes it possible to use database a backend based on SQLite, but this is not preferable since in my opinion static generated sites is the future. Everything will be shipped as a ready to execute package.

I am therefore working on shipping "ready-to-use" templates that can be used by Hugo for generating static content such as e-commerce sites and blogs which will be very easy to populate with data. I hope you find this interesting. To begin with i publish some of my work in screen shots.

First Screen Shot

The first image represents the creation and automatic generation of a website where you also register your domain onto the ChattyCoin blockchain. The json array will be adjusted in future so that it contains more information about the website and so that it can contain other variables. As you see the domain name "bitcointalk.chatty" can not be resolved

http://snag.gy/TbDC0.jpg

Second Screen Shot

In the second image i will then start the ChattyNET software and then the domain and the automatic generated content will be able to be reached.

http://snag.gy/QCtRK.jpg

Have a good day bitcointalk. And oh, almost forgot. Looking for dedicated team members which can help whit a little bit of everything. There will be some javascript and CSS development going on, as well as python. Smiley

Trying to figure out on how to make the images visible directly on bitcointalk.. but no luck hehe, maybe it is the account status that limits it.
g3rszpi

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:15:27 PM

Good luck with it, will be watching this. So you want to make a coin that will be used on different commercial sites?
ChattyNET (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:21:59 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2016, 10:41:26 PM by ChattyNET

Good luck with it, will be watching this. So you want to make a coin that will be used on different commercial sites?

Although this is a fully decentralized network of sites (it cant be taken down by government and such) there will be a public version of every site that will be able to reach online via a specific domain. The users and website owners could sell what they want. There also exists a couple of modules that can implement paypal directly into Hugo (the static site generator), so the payment method can be altered. However, i wish that some poeple can use CHY (ChattyCoin buy and sell merchandise). I have ready started contacting people about making them sell merchandise against that i pay them some amount in ChattyCoin (CHY). You could also link this to twitter and reflect posts etc. The  possibilities is quite large with this system.

So.. the answer is no. THIS WILL BECOME A FULLY DECENTRALIZED E-COMMERCE and DECENTRALIZED blog platform in its own, running on its own network. Please check the screen shots. Everything is generated.

Think of R3D-coin, but with more possibilities
dez82

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:43:47 PM

Liking the sound of this.

EverGreenCoin faucet! Get some free EverGreenCoin!

http://Coin-Faucet.com/EGC/?r=384
ChattyNET (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 10:46:16 PM

Liking the sound of this.

Very glad for your response.
mistercashking
Legendary

Activity: 1044
Merit: 1050

@MRCASHKING

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 10:49:20 PM

cool, reminds of a token called R3D.
ChattyNET (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:00:27 PM

cool, reminds of a token called R3D.

You might say that Smiley
ChattyNET (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:06:45 PM

Im glad that at least a few likes the idea behind this. Time to go to bed and continue the development tomorrow. Talk then Smiley
Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:18:56 PM

was gonna skip this one.

was.

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2016, 11:33:54 PM

Thank you for posting a pre-release ANN with non-grandiose claims about work you're going to do, and straightforward examples of work you've done on simple, clearly defined goals. It's refreshing.

I will watch and support you with mining if I can.

twitter.com/notsofast
billotronic
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

Crackpot Idealist

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 11:36:38 PM

ChattyNET Pre Announcement - A way to check the interest of the community and to collect ideas.

I have a few examples on what im working on right now. This is my first crypto currency. I have a lot visions for this currency and it is still in development. I partly want to check the possible interest in this development. I am almost done with what i call "Chatty Bridge" which work as a bridge between the crypto currency which is based on ppcoin and emercoin and the ChattyNET (chatty network). In other words, there will be a mix of PoS and PoW. At first my main goal was to create decentralized blogs that are easy to deploy for the regular "joe". This focus has now enlarged quite a bit and i see more features. I have chosen to make use of Hugo which is a static website generator (static sites are much much more performance friendly). Although zeronet also makes it possible to use database a backend based on SQLite, but this is not preferable since in my opinion static generated sites is the future. Everything will be shipped as a ready to execute package.

I am therefore working on shipping "ready-to-use" templates that can be used by Hugo for generating static content such as e-commerce sites and blogs which will be very easy to populate with data. I hope you find this interesting. To begin with i publish some of my work in screen shots.

First Screen Shot

The first image represents the creation and automatic generation of a website where you also register your domain onto the ChattyCoin blockchain. The json array will be adjusted in future so that it contains more information about the website and so that it can contain other variables. As you see the domain name "bitcointalk.chatty" can not be resolved

Second Screen Shot

In the second image i will then start the ChattyNET software and then the domain and the automatic generated content will be able to be reached.

Have a good day bitcointalk. And oh, almost forgot. Looking for dedicated team members which can help whit a little bit of everything. There will be some javascript and CSS development going on, as well as python. Smiley

Trying to figure out on how to make the images visible directly on bitcointalk.. but no luck hehe, maybe it is the account status that limits it.

yeah newbie accounts cant post pic's direct so here ya go.

And looks interesting, keep up the good work bud.

This post sums up why all this bullshit is a scam
Read It. Hate It. Change the facts that it represents.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1606638.msg16139644#msg16139644
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 04:41:53 AM

intresting project will keep an eye on it.

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 07:25:42 AM

This project is very good, dev isn`t promising anything big and i like this.
I will help by mining this if it will have that option.
ChattyNET (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 01:19:29 PM

First Screen Shot

http://snag.gy/TbDC0.jpg

Second Screen Shot

http://snag.gy/QCtRK.jpg

yeah newbie accounts cant post pic's direct so here ya go.

And looks interesting, keep up the good work bud.

Thank you! Looks like the images have disappeared again though hehe. Well people can use the urls in op Smiley

Edit: It works. Was just temporary.

ChattyNET (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 01:29:49 PM

This project is very good, dev isn`t promising anything big and i like this.
I will help by mining this if it will have that option.

Thx Smiley
ChattyNET (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 01:51:58 PM

Making good progress. 70% done with the blog site generation. When you create a new site you will be able to choose if you want a blog or e-commerce site or just the default one. Posting new topics on blog site will be done via a tool.
E-Gifts4u

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 06:20:28 PM

IPO/ICO?Huh
ChattyNET (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 09:01:32 PM

IPO/ICO?Huh

NO ideal. Have not even thought about this. But seriously.. I mean, i want people to appriciate The software and use it. And all people think of is to make money. And yeah i want pay for my work. But i dont want people to only use The currency it self. It makes no sense and all my work is a waste of time. NXT is one example. Great tech but not generally used. The goal of decentralized software is to bring the power to the people and not twitter or google. Long answer and may be off topic:)
ChattyNET (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 11:12:29 PM

Searching for ONE team member. You will get rewarded greatly when this releases. You got to have skills in qt5/4 and min-gw for compiling source code on windows. Does not have the time to do all of this.

ChattyNET is almost done code wise. This is something new.. decentralized websites based on zeronet including bridgeing with a PoS/PoW currency which you will pay a small sum to get a website. This will also be available via "internet" via a public domain. Websites with no censure, impossible to take down.

Already have a graphic designer ready for deploy.

Have a nice day
Godson_Mansa

Activity: 616
Merit: 503

@Mansa_Godson

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 05:05:03 AM

Searching for ONE team member. You will get rewarded greatly when this releases. You got to have skills in qt5/4 and min-gw for compiling source code on windows. Does not have the time to do all of this.

ChattyNET is almost done code wise. This is something new.. decentralized websites based on zeronet including bridgeing with a PoS/PoW currency which you will pay a small sum to get a website. This will also be available via "internet" via a public domain. Websites with no censure, impossible to take down.

Already have a graphic designer ready for deploy.

Have a nice day
do i hear a nuke in the Horizon ?

BOOM!!!

http://MutualCapitalCrypto.com

Bitrated user: AltcoinGodson.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: