Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:31:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [VAL] Validity - Decentralized Identities, Custom Assets, Elections, and More!  (Read 579106 times)
tm2013

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 04:16:49 AM

Hello everyone, I am pleased to announce Gladimor has been accepted as the head of public relations for Project Radon.

Radium.Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain with the Radium SmartChain!
Website | BTCT Thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gladimor
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:44:45 AM

Glad to accept this role amongst the Radium development team. As head of PR, my primary motive will be to bring Radium to potential corporate adopters, large Chinese exchanges, as well as increasing the scope of exposure that Radium has on the altcoin community.

Radium is a truly groundbreaking project that is bringing new technology to the scene of blockchain innovation. What Radium has put on the table, and what it will bring in the future will catch the eye of big players in this new industry. It'll be my job to speed this process of exposure to larger partners.

It'll be a great future for Radium. And things have only begun.

Mining since 2014
idolacchacked

Activity: 598

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 07:02:10 AM

Glad to accept this role amongst the Radium development team. As head of PR, my primary motive will be to bring Radium to potential corporate adopters, large Chinese exchanges, as well as increasing the scope of exposure that Radium has on the altcoin community.

Radium is a truly groundbreaking project that is bringing new technology to the scene of blockchain innovation. What Radium has put on the table, and what it will bring in the future will catch the eye of big players in this new industry. It'll be my job to speed this process of exposure to larger partners.

It'll be a great future for Radium. And things have only begun.

Welcome to the RADS community!!
Abou Talha

Activity: 700

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 07:33:58 AM

Hello everyone, I am pleased to announce Gladimor has been accepted as the head of public relations for Project Radon.

It's a good choice. Adam is a honest dev.
tm2013

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 12:18:46 PM

It's a good choice. Adam is a honest dev.

Yes he is, that is exactly why we chose him.

Website | BTCT Thread
Fuyuki_Wataru

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 12:23:36 PM

Was wondering whether or not there would be movement in PR. Glad to hear that there is =] Looking forward!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tm2013

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 02:07:51 PM

We are currently running a crowdfund in the Slack channel to speed up the Chinese translation process.
The donation address is 1NrxdPjTRztZBaKLwxggWtZqUbYXris8Pd.
We have a goal of 0.3 BTC, and we have raised 0.1 BTC so far.

Website | BTCT Thread
bitkapp

Activity: 517

aka alaniz

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 02:46:09 PM

I was wondering whether anyone here had news on when RADS is expected to be added on Poloniex?

Thanks in advance!

idolacchacked

Activity: 598

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 03:01:35 PM

I was wondering whether anyone here had news on when RADS is expected to be added on Poloniex?

Thanks in advance!

i dont think anyone knows.. we just have to keep requesting to be added
JJ12880

Activity: 671
Merit: 501

Blockchain and stuff

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 03:02:28 PM

Thanks in advance!

Poloniex does not comment on when/if they will add coins. We don't have any info beyond their public announcements. If/when RADS gets added, we find out the same way everyone else does. But here's to hoping!

JJ

Radium  Bringing Advanced Utility to the Blockchain!
BTC Thread | Telegram
bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 03:25:06 PM

Thanks in advance!

Poloniex does not comment on when/if they will add coins. We don't have any info beyond their public announcements. If/when RADS gets added, we find out the same way everyone else does. But here's to hoping!

JJ

Yeah makes sense. The "rigorous" entry process for Polo is what differentiates it from other exchanges imo.

I have a few more questions:

- Is radon PoS?
- Can radon be compiled and run on a Raspberry Pi?
- How many 3rd party devs does radon have?

tm2013

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 04:10:44 PM

Thanks in advance!

JJ

Yeah makes sense. The "rigorous" entry process for Polo is what differentiates it from other exchanges imo.

- Is radon PoS?

- Radium is PoS, Radon is generated through Radium decay (Proof of Network Contribution).
 - It is possible to compile the Radium client for the Raspberry Pi, though the SmartChain client is currently Windows only.
 - The entire team consists of: tm2013 (project founder, manager, and developer), JJ12880 (project founder, manager, and developer), Gladimor (head of PR), BanzaiBTC (3rd party support), and Fuzzbawls (3rd party Mac wallet support).

Website | BTCT Thread
super-cpu

Activity: 490
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:25:26 PM

Thanks in advance!

JJ

- Is radon PoS?

- Radium is PoS, Radon is generated through Radium decay (Proof of Network Contribution).
 - It is possible to compile the Radium client for the Raspberry Pi, though the SmartChain client is currently Windows only.
 - The entire team consists of: tm2013 (project founder, manager, and developer), JJ12880 (project founder, manager, and developer), Gladimor (head of PR), BanzaiBTC (3rd party support), and Fuzzbawls (3rd party Mac wallet support).

Nice Team, also RADS getting better day after day....Just keep it in this way.
i have 01 question :
- smartchain is open source project or not?
bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:29:16 PM

Thanks in advance!

JJ

- Is radon PoS?

So I am assuming its possible to stake RADS on a raspberry pi then?

I am currently involved in another coin but I'm going to keep watching this thread/coin for further developments and give you a shout if I think I can help.

Also is there a whitepaper? Or are you guys working on one?

No premine etc. I'm presuming?

Sorry for all the questions lol.

Cheers!

tm2013

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 04:35:05 PM

Thanks in advance!

JJ

- Is radon PoS?

Nice Team, also RADS getting better day after day....Just keep it in this way.
i have 01 question :
- smartchain is open source project or not?

The code itself is closed source. In the future, it may be possible that we will take on a public source code model with licensing options.

Thanks in advance!

JJ

- Is radon PoS?

So I am assuming its possible to stake RADS on a raspberry pi then?

I am currently involved in another coin but I'm going to keep watching this thread/coin for further developments and give you a shout if I think I can help.

Also is there a whitepaper? Or are you guys working on one?

Sorry for all the questions lol.

Cheers!
Yes, if you can build the wallet for the Raspberry Pi, you will be able to stake on the Raspberry Pi.

The closest thing that we have to a whitepaper currently is the SmartChain Wiki. That is being updated to the newest terminology and features at the moment.

Website | BTCT Thread
bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 04:35:49 PM

Sweet!

Last question, I promise Tongue I'm assuming there hasn't been a premine etc.?

tm2013

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 04:43:04 PM

Sweet!

The coin was launched in May 2015. There was an approximately 2 week Scrypt Proof of Work period, followed by decreasing PoS rewards. The PoS reward has been 5 coins per block since that time. That's the entire distribution: No premine, no instamine, all fair play.

Website | BTCT Thread
bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 05:26:06 PM

Sweet!

The coin was launched in May 2015. There was an approximately 2 week Scrypt Proof of Work period, followed by decreasing PoS rewards. The PoS reward has been 5 coins per block since that time. That's the entire distribution: No premine, no instamine, all fair play.

Awesome, thanks for the info! As I said, will be watching Smiley

tm2013

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2016, 05:50:25 PM

Sweet!

Thank you, we appreciate any support we can get Smiley

Website | BTCT Thread
bitkapp

aka alaniz

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 07:30:01 PM
Last edit: February 02, 2016, 08:40:29 PM by bitkapp

Sweet!

Thank you, we appreciate any support we can get Smiley

So I compiled Radium on my rpi and then realized its a qt lol. Is there a command line version of the wallet or daemon of some sort? (radiumd)

Edit: All good, managed to compile it and started the server, awesome!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: