Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:52:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap international calls via letsBrik using Bitcoin  (Read 1121 times)
letsBrik (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 06:14:34 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2016, 06:26:05 AM by letsBrik

Make International Calls using Bitcoin

You can now make cheap international calls using www.letsBrik.co. letsBrik is a revolutionary new communication platform that lets you make cheap international calls to all countries. You can pay via Bitcoin. No app downloads or plug-ins are needed. Simply go to www.letsbrik.co, sign up using an e-mail or Facebook, add money to your account via Bitcoin and start making cheap international calls. Make cheap voip calls using letsBrik.

Features:

• Direct connection to 1000+ carriers. Since there are no intermediaries involved, letsBrik offers unparalleled quality of international phone calls.
  • World's lowest calling rates. 40% cheaper than other leading VOIP providers.
  • Excellent customer service backed by full refund policy.
  • Entirely browser based. No app downloads needed.  
  • Simple and intuitive user interface

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noel57

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 03:31:36 PM

I like your website https://www.letsbrik.co/cheap-calls especially because it supports SMS but the call rates are shady though you said it is cheap but there is no where on your website where the rates are quoted.

letsBrik (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 11:48:50 PM

Hi Noel57,

The rates are clearly stated if you select a country from the list you see on https://www.letsbrik.co/cheap-calls

You can also change the currency of rates using the drop down on the top right of the page. Example: https://www.letsbrik.co/cheap-calls/Canada

One you sign up on letsBrik (using email or facebook), you first need to add credit/money to your account before you can make international phone calls. You can add credit to your account by paying through Bitcoin. It is a very straightforward process. I'd recommend you try it out.

We are excited to offer cheap yet high quality Voip calls via Bitcoin based payments. If you have any questions or concerns, you can reach out to us on info@letsbrik.co

We answer most questions in a couple hours. We also offer full refund if you are not fully satisfied with out quality of service.

Hope this helps.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2016, 02:43:48 PM

Nice site, the price is pretty cheap too. And there are have 1 minute free call, nice I will try it for tested.

Can I make a call from Germany to Luxembourg?

Nothing in the list I think.
letsBrik (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 03:37:35 AM

Yes, you can make cheap calls from Germany to Luxembourg. Here is more detail: https://www.letsbrik.co/cheap-calls/Luxembourg/from-Germany

You can also make free 1-minute call to Luxembourg to try out how it works here: https://www.letsbrik.co/free-calls/Luxembourg

E-mail us at info@letsbrik.co if you have any questions or feedback/suggestions.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 07:02:53 AM

On the website i don't see bitcoin as payment gateway. I just saw $, £,€,¥ as payment gateway. You should add name bitcoin or loggo bitcoin on letsbrik.co
That is will give complete information.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 12:55:06 PM

Nice site for people who make a lot of International calls, if the voice quality is good i.e. I rarely make any but will try it if I need to in future. GL with your services.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
letsBrik (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2016, 07:56:17 PM

Thank you for the comments.
adamas
Legendary

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1003

VIS ET LIBERTAS

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 12:05:37 PM

I tried to make a call using FF, but: "Sorry, call feature is currently only supported by Chrome & Opera browsers."
Then I tried with Opera (Ubuntu), but again: "Sorry, call feature is currently only supported by Chrome & Opera browsers."

"Es ist kein Zeichen geistiger Gesundheit, gut angepasst an eine kranke Gesellschaft zu sein."
lottoitaliano
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:23:56 PM

I have see the price for 2-3 country i call frequently with other voip, but is really high
for example, for italy mobile, price if 0,3 $ for minute , now i pay 0,01 $ with another voip
xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 12:46:37 PM

Nice service, the voice quality seems good since I managed to try out your free 1 minute voice call to certain countries among the list of countries supporting free calls. It also allows making free 1minute calls 3 times to a single number, which is nice. I signed up and noticed a caller ID had to be verified only upon which you could make calls elsewhere.
letsBrik (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2016, 04:14:01 PM

Yes, you need to verify caller ID to make free calls to select countries. Caller ID feature lets you set your real caller ID when you make international calls using letsBrik. You can also bypass this by simply recharging your account and making calls WITHOUT validating your caller ID. So please know that setting up caller ID is not required to make voip calls.

We will look into the opera issue and see what is going on. Unfortunately FF is not currently supported. We fully support Opera and Chrome on Mac and PC.

When we started building letsBrik, we knew right off the bat that we wanted it to be accessible by everyone – regardless of what device such as PC, laptop, Mac, smartphone or operating system they used. We wanted our users to be able to call any country around the world without any hassle or inconvenience. To put simply – we wanted letsBrik to be universally accessible. To achieve that end, we had to build it on a platform that was shared by all devices and operating systems – a common denominator, if you will, across all internet connected mediums. We wanted our users to be able to move from one device to another, switch from one operating system to the next one and still be able to use letsBrik seamlessly and without any hassle. Our search for a common platform ended with a modern web browser. Web browsers are ubiquitous and are supported by all devices. But to build a real time communication platform that could work natively in a web browser, without the need to install any plug-in, was incredibly hard. We used emerging and proprietary set of web technologies to create world’s first communication platform that was entirely web browser based. letsBrik and all its features are currently fully supported by Chrome or Opera on Mac, PC and Android powered devices. iOS devices are currently not supported.
newsilike

Activity: 630
Merit: 262

This account was hacked. just recently got it back

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:47:24 AM

really great project; we have been using LetsBrik for months now, calling Familee all over the world, in Australia, Europe and Afrika - skype has been a pain in the ass for a long time; so I was looking for an alternative - finally found it.
thank you for offering a service that is universally accessible and inclusive
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: