Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:37:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: coin washing service  (Read 241 times)
altcoinhosting (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:25:40 AM

Since i'm looking for ways to get some "intrest" on my dormant coins, and the lending section i used to use is now full of scammers, i'm offering a coin washing service...
So, basically, if you want to enhance your privacy by swapping coins that can be traced back to you for coins that cannot be traced back to you, PM me...

The service is completely custom, but i can do the following things:
  • let you chose how much coins you want to wash (no predefined number)
  • show you the exact inputs that will be used
  • use either a VPN or TOR to send you the coins (not that it enhances your own privacy tough)
  • you can pick the exact time on which i'll send the coins
  • i can exchange BTC to about any altcoin, or receive about any altcoin and exchange it to clean BTC (extra exchange fees do apply)
  • altough i'm a senior member with a little bit of untrusted positive feedback, and my account name can be coupled to a real world identity (since i've actually bought some goods with this account + i've clearly shown that i regged a couple of domains that can be coupled to this account), i do accept the use of an escrow service (only the big 5 tough)
  • i can change the miner fee to get the transaction confirmed fast/medium/slow
  • delete any PM's i get from you after the deal is done

Since the service is completely custom, the fee is custom to (anywhere between 3% and 20%, depending on the options and the amount of washed coins you chose).
I do understand that there are many wonderfull services that also offer coin washing, the difference between them and me is that this service happens on-forum (with possible escrow) and is 100% customisable to your needs.
Currently only washing up to and including 0.5BTC

PM if you're interested!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinhosting (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:26:08 AM

[reserved for positive/negative feedback of my service in the future]

Pages: [1]
  Print