Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:40:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BlockTrail API WebHook Implementation (Paying for Help)  (Read 376 times)
DevSoft (OP)

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:28:27 AM

Hello guys! Smiley

So, I am working on reconstructing the old simple blockchain.info API to a better one, BlockTrail's API. I am actually stuck now with the WebHooks. Done countless tests, and I seem to get nowhere.
Got the part 1 working, which is an unique wallet generation, and storing it info the database.
The next step is to implement WebHooks, which helps to control when a payment is made on a wallet, and then I can use that data to active transation.

I would be willing to pay in Bitcoins, if someone could help me to get this part of code done.

Please skype me @ Devsoft
Email me at devsoftcms@gmail.com
Or just PM me here.

Thank you, Devsoft™.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: