Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:42:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ▲▲▲ GET FREE DOMAINS! - (EXPLOIT) ▲▲▲  (Read 471 times)
Art3mis (OP)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 10:56:05 AM

Hey!

Selling a free domain exploit. Only works on one particular site.

Found this out and I don't have much use for it.

Proof: http://mylifeis.luxury/ (The Luxury TLD costs 800 a year, got it for free.)

Reply to this thread or PM me if you're interested! Only selling a few copies, don't want this known too much.
Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:00:54 AM

Hey!

Proof: http://mylifeis.luxury/ (The Luxury TLD costs 800 a year, got it for free.)

Reply to this thread or PM me if you're interested! Only selling a few copies, don't want this known too much.

Yo it's glitch lmao
I got banned on MCM for Dox threats. Piece of shit staff banned me for nothing.
terman45x

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:02:53 AM

what is price for this
 how many domains we can register and what is registration period
Art3mis (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:05:59 AM

are you giving any free copy to test this, I am interested in taking one

Free copy to a -trusted- member.

Hey!

Yo it's glitch lmao
I got banned on MCM for Dox threats. Piece of shit staff banned me for nothing.

Doxing is bad :^)

what is price for this
 how many domains we can register and what is registration period

Not sure what I should put the price to. The registration is for one year, and as far as I know you can do as many domains as you would ever want to.

altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:08:40 AM

I'd rather pay for my domains, but just out of curiosity: how big is the chance of the registrar finding your exploit and transfers all the domains you regged this way back to themselfs (changing the zone records offcourse)?

If the chance is large, it would be a waste if people used your method to obtain a domain and afterwards put a lot of effort to build some traffic to this domain, realising it was transferred just a couple days later (effectively losing the effort they put into building traffic)...

idyu

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:15:32 AM

I am sure when they find out about the exploit the domain w ill be locked down untion the owner will pay for it
Art3mis (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:18:53 AM

I am sure when they find out about the exploit the domain w ill be locked down untion the owner will pay for it
I'd rather pay for my domains, but just out of curiosity: how big is the chance of the registrar finding your exploit and transfers all the domains you regged this way back to themselfs (changing the zone records offcourse)?

If the chance is large, it would be a waste if people used your method to obtain a domain and afterwards put a lot of effort to build some traffic to this domain, realising it was transferred just a couple days later (effectively losing the effort they put into building traffic)...

The chances of this happening is slim if I only sell 1-2 copies.
altcoinhosting

Activity: 896
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:23:14 AM

I just can't shake the feeling something like this will show up when they check their books at the end of the year... Especially if the guys you sell your method to are using it to reg 100+ domains (100 * 800 = 80.000USD missing). But in the end, you know your own method better than anybody else, so if you say it's relatively safe, i do believe you.

Kudos on your find, it's always nice if you find a way to bend the rules Wink

rajat08

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:25:19 AM

But sooner or later the registrar is going to find out that you didn't paid. Also what if on selling 1-2 copies the person buys more than 1 domain then surely they will get to know about exploit.
idyu

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:26:49 AM

sorry but what you think?

They will find it out maybe not so quick but they will
Operatr

Activity: 798

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 11:29:24 AM

Hey!

Dude tell the company! They will probably let you keep that $800 domain name for FREE. Then sell the domain name.

Use your talents for GOOD instead of Evil man!

tampazeus

Activity: 924

Lick me like a lolipop

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:34:18 AM

I am eligible for this free vouch copy?
I want to take one to test your method and write a review about this
Art3mis (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 11:42:06 AM

Hey!

Dude tell the company! They will probably let you keep that $800 domain name for FREE. Then sell the domain name.

Use your talents for GOOD instead of Evil man!

I'd prefer selling the method. Have bad experience with the registrar, no interest in really helping em.

sorry but what you think?

They will find it out maybe not so quick but they will

The way I do it I doubt they will never find out. I actually contacted their support regarding a issue and they didn't suspend me lmao.

I am eligible for this free vouch copy?
I want to take one to test your method and write a review about this

PM me.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: