Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:10:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My new store.  (Read 1636 times)
BitCoiner2012 (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 09:45:54 AM

I will be only store AFAIK selling general goods in hundreds of miles in BTC.

PLease, don't hesitate to call anytime for interets, it could be used

BTC Long.
Endgame

Activity: 412

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 11:29:58 AM

What's your store called? Got a link?
BitCoiner2012 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 11:47:42 AM

Williams General. Beasely, grandfather build it after divorce n the south side of town because he had aleady built one on the north side! Sans that he build at least 2-3 more buildnigs, not cuontingin Taylor county

http://www.facebook.com/WilliamsGeneralHomeGarden?fref=ts
Start liking and share. Soon Ill have commerce site. I will be accepting BTC in store and online.

But likes and shares help a lot, not to pish you. Thanksfor the interet!

LMK if youneed any more data.

Also,if you wait about 15, I will be upoading new phoos.

BTC Long.
gabbergabe

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2012, 12:21:39 PM

Williams General. Beasely, grandfather build it after divorce n the south side of town because he had aleady built one on the north side! Sans that he build at least 2-3 more buildnigs, not cuontingin Taylor county

Start liking and share. Soon Ill have commerce site. I will be accepting BTC in store and online.

Im having a real hard time understanding exactly what your saying her bud, but i am intrested just having a hard time reading your text...
BitCoiner2012 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 12:30:17 PM

Im having a real hard time understanding exactly what your saying her bud, but i am intrested just having a hard time reading your text...

Had a little bit of wine for the holliday, sorry.

Just ask me directly and I will respond.

BTC Long.
BitCoiner2012 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 12:30:50 PM

And here is the thread in which I will be posting pics and updates of the work being done. ETA open: first week of ja, second at latest.

BTC Long.
tarrant_01

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 02:08:55 PM

Not hating or anything but why are you announcing your new business while drunk to the point that you can't type straight? Not very professional..

1P95gCUCw3Tjb7yyoYtW3ARZZQyTpFgk6H
gabbergabe

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2012, 03:06:03 PM

Not hating or anything but why are you announcing your new business while drunk to the point that you can't type straight? Not very professional..

I thought it was kinda funny,maybe you have a "Im so drunk sale!" "my loss is your gain"
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2012, 03:52:39 PM

I thought it was kinda funny, maybe you're having a "I'm so drunk sale!" "my loss is your gain gin"

FTFY
BitCoiner2012 (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 04:21:56 PM

Means I posted in my phone. SCreen is completely cracked and I can't write very well.

BTC Long.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2012, 07:09:07 PM

Means I posted in my phone. SCreen is completely cracked and I can't write very well while driving.

FTFY!
Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 07:21:29 PM

Means I posted in my phone. SCreen is completely cracked and I can't write very well while driving.

FTFY!

Didn't someone crash recently doing this? ehehehehe

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2012, 12:01:11 AM

Looks like it's for sale: http://kimlam.blueroof360.com/properties/53_500002071/3215-Crawfordville-Hwy-CRAWFORDVILLE-FL-32327#.UNuPfuQ0WSo
BitCoiner2012 (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2012, 12:59:10 AM

Our family owned the property from late 80s to 2006. Grandfather died in store, dad worked for decades day to night, I know the business.

We sold to a landscaping company in 2006 RCA LLC I think or RCA Corp. They immediately ran off all customers, vendors, high prices. Business closed by the year end.

So we have the property back debt free (feel free to look up public property records in Wakulla County - we own it with no lean).

Being that mercantile is in my blood, here I am.

BTC Long.
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2012, 01:28:23 AM

Our family owned the property from late 80s to 2006. Grandfather died in store, dad worked for decades day to night, I know the business.

We sold to a landscaping company in 2006 RCA LLC I think or RCA Corp. They immediately ran off all customers, vendors, high prices. Business closed by the year end.

So we have the property back debt free (feel free to look up public property records in Wakulla County - we own it with no lean).

Being that mercantile is in my blood, here I am.

No need to look it up further, BitCoiner. Your post makes perfect sense since it wasn't penned under the influence. Please keep us posted, for we look forward to seeing a dedicated site up for General Store selling product and accepting Bitcoin.

~Bruno K~
underminer

Activity: 210

Not for hire.

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 09:58:26 PM

The convenience of buying in store now available from Bitcoiner2012!  Now when somebody gives you $750 you won't have to scare the s*** out of them by not responding for days and making them think you ran off with their money!

Keep your bitcoins my .02 are free.
Digigami

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 09:44:31 PM

Fair warning:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=126396.msg1466798#msg1466798
littlebit

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 21, 2013, 08:33:24 PM

You said you would post pics a month ago. WTF dude.
BitCoiner2012 (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 04:41:52 AM

You said you would post pics a month ago. WTF dude.

We uploaded a lot tonight. I'd be glad if I have the time to post some for you.

Sorry, honestly, I am having to do a lot of the construction my self as well as plumbing, etc because banksters don't loan and no on seemed interested in fronting me 5-10k credit even though I own property, two even, billboard contracts, coke contracts, property tax net neutral due to LAMAR billboard contracts. Labor will be non existent - me.

Trust me, we did a lot of landscaping and misc activities to start sprucing it up, Trust me, needs a lot, but the savings are worth it. I want it done right.

Please, don't be so aggressive, half days I am so worn out there is no one here to help except my dear partner. If I didn't have her I just couldn't make that drive happen.

Peace guys and thanks for patience and listening.

BTC Long.
underminer

Activity: 210

Not for hire.

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 04:44:14 AM

I am laughing at this reply.

Good luck with everything, and I mean it because you will need it.

Keep your bitcoins my .02 are free.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: