Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:42:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: SICK OF SCAMMERS and Clicking on faucets!  (Read 1945 times)
bazzaa1977 (OP)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 02:28:25 PM

Hi,

I'm a newbie on here and I've been involved in bitcoin and some other cryptocurrencies for over a year now. I'm absolutely sick to death of click, click clicking on free bitcoin and altcoin sites and I'm completely deflated from cloud mining and other scam sites that I've become victim of through my own uneducated eargerness to make money in crypto currencies. Lately I have been searching the internet for different safer ways to make money and there are various ways that are jumping out at me. I found bitcointalk a while back but only used it as a guest to get info on various sites I was looking into but most of them are just scams and I don't get proper information from most of the various posts.

I would really appreciate all ideas from anyone here on the best ways to go about investing and earning. I'm seeing a lot about signature campaigns but as I'm a newbie here it's not that profitable at the moment. I have a bit of time to spend online, mainly the hours I'm not at work so I can give time to any projects available.

Thanks for reading.
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6704

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 02:34:51 PM

The easiest and really only way to earn bitcoin is to actually work for it. Bitcoin is not magic and is not a get Rich quick scheme. You need to work for it. You can sell goods and services. The easiest way in this forum is by posting through stuff campaigns. You can also sell stuff or do work.

jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 02:39:47 PM

Mate, If you want to earn then work for it. Don't depend on those investing schemes. You know well yourself that they are thieves and that they will only end up running away with your coins. Don't blame it to them. Blame it to yourself because you keep on risking your coins in them.

I see that you have an interest in signature campaign. Do not take signature campaign as a job or something that you can earn big with. It's only a side line. A past time when you have extra time to give. You will be paid for learning and contributing and not by just posting shits everywhere. Take note of that.

Now if you have any skills, like programming, writing, designing or etc. You can go sell it and get paid with btc. You can check the service section and there are several threads here in the beginners and help section with a list of sites that offers to pay btc for the job you will complete.

Also, lastly. Stop fauceting bro. They are not worth the time IMHO. You spent time on it, you waste your internet and electricity on it but you can never earn decent enough to cover up for all these expenses by just fauceting. Quit it and go try other things.

There are tons of opportunity out here. Do not limit yourself to just what you can see people are talkig about. Go search for yourself and you might find something useful.
a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 02:40:56 PM

the best way to earn bitcoin is to offer your sevices and get paid with bitcoin.
if you can design graphic or videos or you can do some programming stuff, you can get good revenue through them.
and if you do not have these skills, then invest some time learning any skill better than wasting your time in faucets
CrackedLogic
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 02:52:44 PM

^tl;dr

Simply put, work for it. Imagine you're working for regular cash. However, the small bits that you earned from all those clicks from the faucets, don't forget about it; HODL.
Judging by your assumption that you feel that bitcoin is something similar to a get rich quick scheme, it's not, It's a normal currency with the added bonus of it being it's unique nature compared to others, you probably have very little experience if not no experience at all, with trading. Read around in the altcoin section, trading discussion and currency exchange sections of the forum, and most importantly, research. Try to gain as much knowledge about trading as you can, it'll be the most exciting satisfying profit you'll ever make - that's how I feel at least - give it a shot, you can turn small amounts of your coin into much,much larger amounts if you know what you're doing.

Good luck!

Shocked BUY GAMESWITHBTCITCOINFORDISCOUNTEDPRICES Shocked
titibach

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 02:54:59 PM

The fastest way I get bitcoins is just by buying them at localbitcoins. They have escrow service and that site already runs few years. If you really want join the signature campaign go invest some money by buy 1 account and join
mark coins

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 02:57:13 PM

Since you have time and money to invest plus it looks like you already know how bitcoin works, maybe try to buy a high rank forum account and join signature campaign so you can start earning additional bitcoins just for discussing things here in the forum
ryandanielt

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 03:05:59 PM

I really don't see the point of your question, other then faucets and free mining sites the only other way's to get bitcoin is to purchase it or earn it.

There is no legit way to get lots of bitcoin for free, if not mined then it has to come from someones pocket and with the way the economy is I don't think anyone wants to give it away for free.

How about coming up with a creative service idea, because I'm sure if it was really that easy to make bitcoins then nobody would share it here.

Crypto Ninja! Want my signature? Perhaps you want my avatar? Let me know Smiley
relq

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 03:08:55 PM

People here usually earn bitcoin by joining signature campaign. because you get paid by posting here in bitcointalk.org. if you still new you can go to service section to find that.
bazzaa1977 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 03:13:42 PM

The easiest and really only way to earn bitcoin is to actually work for it. Bitcoin is not magic and is not a get Rich quick scheme. You need to work for it. You can sell goods and services. The easiest way in this forum is by posting through stuff campaigns. You can also sell stuff or do work.

Yes, of course I know bitcoin is not magic, if I believed that I would have become a magician and would just say hey presto and make it magically appeaer in front of me and I would have no reason to be on here. I also know it is not a get rich quick scheme. I have posted here to find out which are the best ways to invest and/or work for money.

Seriously does anybody really read other peoples posts completely.

I work my ass off 9 hrs a day and I'm qetting kind of sick of it and would just like to find an alternative to the daily rat race 40 hour work for somebody else to make profit shit jobs that just don't make sense to me and have a limited income.

I don't mind working, never did, I've worked since I was 13 years old. Just looking to simplify my life and I believe bitcoin is the answer.
bazzaa1977 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 03:28:30 PM

I really don't see the point of your question, other then faucets and free mining sites the only other way's to get bitcoin is to purchase it or earn it.

There is no legit way to get lots of bitcoin for free, if not mined then it has to come from someones pocket and with the way the economy is I don't think anyone wants to give it away for free.

How about coming up with a creative service idea, because I'm sure if it was really that easy to make bitcoins then nobody would share it here.

Seriously!

Where in my question did I say I wanted to quickly earn a lot of bitcoin for free? I said INVEST and EARN!!!!!!!!!!!
achow101
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 6704

Just writing some code

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 03:30:02 PM

Yes, of course I know bitcoin is not magic, if I believed that I would have become a magician and would just say hey presto and make it magically appeaer in front of me and I would have no reason to be on here. I also know it is not a get rich quick scheme. I have posted here to find out which are the best ways to invest and/or work for money.

Well it sounded like you were complaining that bitcoin isn't the quick way to make easy money that you thought. Sorry if I misinterpreted it.

I work my ass off 9 hrs a day and I'm qetting kind of sick of it and would just like to find an alternative to the daily rat race 40 hour work for somebody else to make profit shit jobs that just don't make sense to me and have a limited income.

I don't mind working, never did, I've worked since I was 13 years old. Just looking to simplify my life and I believe bitcoin is the answer.
Working for bitcoin is not easier than working for fiat, if anything it is harder. It is simply another currency, there is nothing about working for another currency that makes any job easier.

bazzaa1977 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 03:41:19 PM

Mate, If you want to earn then work for it. Don't depend on those investing schemes. You know well yourself that they are thieves and that they will only end up running away with your coins. Don't blame it to them. Blame it to yourself because you keep on risking your coins in them.

I see that you have an interest in signature campaign. Do not take signature campaign as a job or something that you can earn big with. It's only a side line. A past time when you have extra time to give. You will be paid for learning and contributing and not by just posting shits everywhere. Take note of that.

Now if you have any skills, like programming, writing, designing or etc. You can go sell it and get paid with btc. You can check the service section and there are several threads here in the beginners and help section with a list of sites that offers to pay btc for the job you will complete.

Also, lastly. Stop fauceting bro. They are not worth the time IMHO. You spent time on it, you waste your internet and electricity on it but you can never earn decent enough to cover up for all these expenses by just fauceting. Quit it and go try other things.

There are tons of opportunity out here. Do not limit yourself to just what you can see people are talkig about. Go search for yourself and you might find something useful.

Cheers dude,

Unfortunately I don't have any IT skills other than turning on a computer and checking the internet, paying bills online and using social media. In Ireland our computer classes consisted of those old big ass computers with MSDOSS and floppy discs and that was only for an hour a week. I'll keep on checking the internet for other stuff. Just wanted to see here if anybody had some ideas or would like to share knowledge.

Appreciate your input, thanks.
The Last Choice

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 03:46:46 PM

Welcome  Cool

You can sell your skill editing, programing, etc, you just need some vouch from higher rank to trust your service here.

Or if you want to earn with sinature way, you can buy higger rank account on Auction or Digital Goods

bazzaa1977 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 03:52:07 PM

Well it sounded like you were complaining that bitcoin isn't the quick way to make easy money that you thought. Sorry if I misinterpreted it.

Working for bitcoin is not easier than working for fiat, if anything it is harder. It is simply another currency, there is nothing about working for another currency that makes any job easier.

I've worked as a chef for 20 years and currently on a production line in a factory for landrover. Believe me, I think working online being able to sit in your own home and work in your own time sounds like the perfect life for me. I'm not looking for a lazy mans way to make quick millions here, I want to enjoy my life more that's all.
bazzaa1977 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 04:01:27 PM

the best way to earn bitcoin is to offer your sevices and get paid with bitcoin.
if you can design graphic or videos or you can do some programming stuff, you can get good revenue through them.
and if you do not have these skills, then invest some time learning any skill better than wasting your time in faucets

Thanks for advice.

IT skills are what are needed so to make good money.
bazzaa1977 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 04:09:39 PM

^tl;dr

Simply put, work for it. Imagine you're working for regular cash. However, the small bits that you earned from all those clicks from the faucets, don't forget about it; HODL.
Judging by your assumption that you feel that bitcoin is something similar to a get rich quick scheme, it's not, It's a normal currency with the added bonus of it being it's unique nature compared to others, you probably have very little experience if not no experience at all, with trading. Read around in the altcoin section, trading discussion and currency exchange sections of the forum, and most importantly, research. Try to gain as much knowledge about trading as you can, it'll be the most exciting satisfying profit you'll ever make - that's how I feel at least - give it a shot, you can turn small amounts of your coin into much,much larger amounts if you know what you're doing.

Good luck!

Thanks,

I'll look into it. Although lots of numbers and percentages tend to fry my brain.
rajat08

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:10:46 PM

Clicking on faucets is like beating your head to wall. Its very hard to even earn 1$ by clicking faucets. I got bored from faucets and got to know that there is no income from this. but if you can make faucet and put some ads and promote well then you can make money by making such sites also.
bazzaa1977 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2016, 04:19:10 PM

Clicking on faucets is like beating your head to wall. Its very hard to even earn 1$ by clicking faucets. I got bored from faucets and got to know that there is no income from this. but if you can make faucet and put some ads and promote well then you can make money by making such sites also.

Ah yes,

I am currently looking into this but have very little knowledge of computer jargon, terms and scrypt so it will be a while before I actually get something done about it. I've thought about also making a website with faucet lists from various altcoin faucets so I am actually investigating a lot.

Thanks for that.
rajat08

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 04:30:42 PM

Ah yes,

I am currently looking into this but have very little knowledge of computer jargon, terms and scrypt so it will be a while before I actually get something done about it. I've thought about also making a website with faucet lists from various altcoin faucets so I am actually investigating a lot.

Thanks for that.
for some startup buy a good level of account and start posting and discussing with people in this way you get to interact as well as earn at same time.
Don't buy too high level account as it will cost you more and don't post shitty things.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: