Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2024, 08:31:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FitBit Services | Quick | Pay later!  (Read 354 times)
arnold21 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 03:45:51 PM

I will be providing Fitbit services to you guys for a cost of $45 per surge confirmation. I will be taking orders via skype: arnoldvanklaaf21 for some time. I accept mostly BTC. If you want to use Paypal, there will be a $5 extra charge per surge. If you have Paypal and wish to avoid the $5 extra charge,  I will let you pay after confirmation only if you are a trusted member of the community. All orders will receive order confirmation provided by me before I finish my services.
Add my skype: arnoldvanklaaf21 if you're interested

-Using my service means that you will automatically abide to my terms of service.

-Unless you are a trusted member, you must pay first. If I feel like I could trust you, you may pay after confirmation numbers.

-I can deny any orders I want. If I was swarmed with orders, message me again another day and I will try to make the time for you.

-If your order gets cancelled and I am not at fault, I will NOT be responsible for redoing your order unless you pay me for another one.

-I will not sit around and wait for it to get shipped and delivered to you in order to finally receive payment. The world does not work that way.

-You will NOT chargeback at any time without telling me or there will be consequences.

-Once I am done and you have your order confirmation, you must already have funds available to pay me after I had finisedh your service. I have the right to cancel your order if you do not pay me after receiving confirmation.

-I can change my terms of services around whenever I want.

https://i.imgur.com/7TRrb4f.png

https://i.imgur.com/ns0o5eP.png
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: