Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2017, 09:27:24 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FOR HIRE] Software and Web Developer  (Read 2412 times)
Rage

Activity: 76

View Profile
June 08, 2011, 05:11:50 AM

As some of you may know, I'm an experienced software and web developer with about 11 years experience in pro level development. I've been selling and buying in BTC for a while now but I'm wanting to start seriously offering my services to the community.

I work in a variety of languages and technologies and can do everything from development to server configuration and management, etc. My rates are very affordable and I'm flexible.

For info please email feeltherage@ymail.com

Thanks,
Rage

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
BTC_ISTANBUL

Activity: 312

View Profile
September 12, 2016, 02:04:08 PM

Hi! I own rigs  mining ether and btc miners.I am planning to hire/sell them at the web site.We can create a coin, and participants can buy and sell coin representing a hashrate.

We can also add a trade platform to trade BTC and some altcoins.

I can make the payment with BTC or a percentage of profit depending on your request.

If you are interested pls PM me so we can talk via Skpe.

Regards
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.