Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:10:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Legally Pay out Bitcoins from localbitcoins on your bank account ?  (Read 2353 times)
CocoBongo (OP)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 05:58:10 PM

how do you legally buy and sell bitcoins on localbitcoins in europe with a german passport

-what bank would you recommend
-how to pay taxes/ get around taxes legally
-handle it to not get in trouble with the law?

the profession is about a bitcoin exchange agent on localbitcoins
buy/sell for a comission.

thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 11:40:57 AM

deutesche bank, i'm using it and there is no fee

for a certain amount you don't need to pay taxes, see your country limit for that, here in italy is 4800 euro for example

CocoBongo (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 01:58:19 PM

for a certain amount you don't need to pay taxes, see your country limit for that, here in italy is 4800 euro for example

please elaborate what you mean exactly with country limit. Im an early investor and trade on bitfinex.
I want to cash out into my personal bank account.
How can I do this legally?

4800 euro yearly or a month?
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 04:00:40 PM

please elaborate what you mean exactly with country limit. Im an early investor and trade on bitfinex.

4800 per year, but it depend if your funds are from abroad or locally, there are higher limit if they come from abroad

i mean limit above which you need to pay your taxes, under which you do not need to pay anything, but you need to declare in any case

usually for trading they taxes you on capital gain, if your capital gain is high enough, it's all about the sum
CocoBongo (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 09:56:49 PM

4800 per year, but it depend if your funds are from abroad or locally, there are higher limit if they come from abroad

i mean limit above which you need to pay your taxes, under which you do not need to pay anything, but you need to declare in any case

usually for trading they taxes you on capital gain, if your capital gain is high enough, it's all about the sum

can you tell the details? I ve used my DKB account but Im not sure how to declare it.
Amph
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 09:10:19 AM

Tbh that sounds too good to be true. There's got to be a catch to go with it.

why to good? 4800 is the minimum salary you need to spend here, otherwise it mean that you're homeless basically, there is no way you can survive with less, with all the thing to pay nowadays

if you have a residence and an house, you need to spend around 400-500 per month if you're alone, with a family is much more of course
Anddos

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 09:55:06 PM

Why would you need a passport? I, for one, have not needed a passport to exchange on localbitcoins.

bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 02:01:46 PM

Why would you need a passport? I, for one, have not needed a passport to exchange on localbitcoins.

A lot of people require passport to trade btc/paypal

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: