Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:55:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Green trust Full Member account with SR Member potential  (Read 353 times)
Sawzall (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 08:47:04 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2016, 02:00:43 AM by Sawzall

I am selling my green trust full member account with sr member potential. The account was not hacked, never had a loan, not banned from any signature campaign. I will not sell to any scammers! I will go first sending the account if you are a trusted member, i'd prefer to use escrow for the nature of this transaction unless you send payment first.

Activity: 160+ (Full Member)
Potential Activity: 300+ (Potential Sr. Member)
Trust: Positive, Dark Green Trust
Price: https://bitify.com/auctions/download-misc/bitcointalk-org-dark-green-trust-full-member-account-239478/ [AUTO-BUY]

You may contact me via skype: GOWAccountBroker or via PM.
Notdisplayed

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 08:54:01 PM

how much for ur darkgreen trust
Sawzall (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:00:18 AM

how much for ur darkgreen trust

I actually added the account to Bitify.com for a 24 hour auction with no reserve starting bid is $5 and BIN is $80. It is also auto-buy the details are in a zip file which can be downloaded as soon as purchased no need for the wait.

https://bitify.com/auctions/download-misc/bitcointalk-org-dark-green-trust-full-member-account-239478/
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:06:38 AM

do you accept offers here in the forum? i dont like buying a good from autobuy sites :/
Sawzall (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:07:39 AM

do you accept offers here in the forum? i dont like buying a good from autobuy sites :/

I do accept offers from here, it was listed on bitify.com because of it's escrow service and it is a highly trusted website amongst the bitcoin crowd ask around. Feel free to PM me if you want to make an offer.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:00:58 AM

I am preety sure that account doesn't exist at all. If anyone bids there you will get the bitcoin and in return bidder get nothing instead of an empty zipped file
And that's why you start the auction in other site rather than here where you can get better offer
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:07:40 AM

I want to buy this account.
https://bitify.com/auctions/download-misc/bitcointalk-full-member-account-with-hero-potential-239451/
1Ebook

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:11:31 AM

I am preety sure that account doesn't exist at all. If anyone bids there you will get the bitcoin and in return bidder get nothing instead of an empty zipped file
And that's why you start the auction in other site rather than here where you can get better offer

Bitify has escrow service if i'm correct...

@OP: Please PM me your BUY IT NOW price
Revelation Machine

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:15:51 AM

Bitify has escrow service if i'm correct...

@OP: Please PM me your BUY IT NOW price
Yeah Bitify has an escrow service but you need to pay ~0.001-0.002 extra for the service. Paying a little extra is better than being scammed.
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:21:11 AM

I do accept offers from here, it was listed on bitify.com because of it's escrow service and it is a highly trusted website amongst the bitcoin crowd ask around. Feel free to PM me if you want to make an offer.

ok then. how much is your asking price for the account you are selling? i might buy it now if the price seems reasonable and cheap Smiley
ezeminer
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118

Lie down. Have a cookie

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:44:33 AM

I feel like you should have a reputable escrow from this forum verify there is an account with these kind of specifications (and can be used to escrow the transaction). Or something of that nature, signed message, etc. etc.

Sawzall (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:45:55 PM

I listed it on there because of their trusted escrow. There is a only a few hours left on the auction if someone wants to deal off of bitify please pm me an offer. IF a trusted escrow user messages me to show proof of account then i'll send them a PM from the account. I have the buy it now at $80.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: