Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:36:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [$15] ===> HQ SQLI Dork Gen <=== || Cheap, Fast, Private ||  (Read 1227 times)
XtraBuzz (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 09:27:15 PM

|| HQ SQLI Dork Generator || CHEAP, FAST, PRIVATE ||
Ever wanted to own your own dork generator? Ever wanted to have a really big supply of dorks at your fingertips! Then this is for you!
It's the perfect tool for your dork needs. Within just a click of a button, you can unleash a gateway to 100K unique dorks. And it's all just for the price of $15
BTC and Paypal Accepted!
CLEAN Interface. No buttons, no advanced settings no bullshit. Just click and load
https://i.imgur.com/dJNoz2u.jpg
VOUCHES:

Quote from: 'Zoomer123' pid='49439722' dateline='1453046024'
Vouch for this. Seen it in action and the dorks are really really private. + 1
Quote from: '+Nemesis' pid='49440029' dateline='1453047463'
I will be reviewing Dork Gen by Croky. Please note that I'm not affiliated with Croky in any way, I'm not paid to write this I was only supplied with a review copy.

It's really simple to use so I won't go into to much detail, Once you open the program a console will pop up and generates the dorks which can be found later in a seperate text file. The program generates about 10k dorks each time. I've tried it two times to see how similar it would be and it was almost completely different. I'm going to try these dorks out later for sure.
A huge vouch from if you're looking to get dorks for all your SQLi needs this would be your best and easiest option!

10/10 from me.
Quote from: 'Cynn.' pid='49464503' dateline='1453185659'
HUGE VOUCH!! Just came across this using one of the dork lists this program generated.
https://i.imgur.com/Yjs4cM2.png
Quote from: '๖ۣۜStalker' pid='49439966' dateline='1453047146'
Well I got a copy and I can say it's generating dorks very fast and it seems working fine.

T.O.S
No reselling. No leaking/publishing/sharing. All payments are final. No chargebacks. If there is any issues with the program, don't hesitate to message me.
So what are you waiting for? Either post below, or send me a message and i'll get in touch with you right away!
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 19, 2016, 10:50:43 PM

Where are you getting those vouches from? I don't see anyone else who has commented on this thread yet....

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: