Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:19:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] New bitcoin economy directory!  (Read 623 times)
mah87 (OP)
Donator

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 11:52:07 PM

http://the-bitcoin-mall.com

What do you think about this website ?
Any suggestion for improvment ?
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lassdas
Legendary

Activity: 3649
Merit: 1412

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 07:52:03 AM

Let's see.

Arriving on index, a directory, nothing fancy but some posts.
The very first one, just a URL, no infos, no nothing, let's klick it anyway.
Again nothing, just the URL as headline, nothing more than that, not even a link to click, does he want me to copy the headline and paste it into a new browsertab? I'll probably never know, whatever, let's head back to Home.

Next post, another headline, another URL, but at least some (very short) info so let's click it.
And again nothing, just the URL as a headline and the same (very short) info and again not even a link to click, i guess he really does want me to copy'n'paste. But he should know i'm lazy, shouldn't he? Ok, one more try, back to Home.

The third entry is itself, the directory i'm just using. Now that's strange, most people using this directory should know about it already and they probably already know about its URL too, oh wait, it's not even on there, just the pic from Home.

That's about my first experience,
you have some posts there that show us URLs and if we're lucky, it also says where those URLs lead to, but we can't even click them, you want us to actually do some work? Seriously?  Cheesy
At least make them URLs links, so we can click on something else than <<$prev next>>.

Good luck! Wink
psybits
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 08:09:55 AM

http://the-bitcoin-mall.com

Any suggestion for improvment ?

- You need to write longer reviews for the websites otherwise they will never rank in google (and neither will your website)
- You need to make the links clickable
- You need to market the site more
- You need a Facebook page that is visible on the home page
- You need someone to do a marketing campaign and SEO optimisation campaign
- You need alot of things to make it really awesome, but it is still a good start Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: