Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:13:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANNOUNCE] The Bitcoin MALL  (Read 1166 times)
mah87 (OP)
Donator

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

-Bitcoin & Ripple-

View Profile
December 26, 2012, 11:56:47 PM

http://the-bitcoin-mall.com

What do you think about this website ?
Any suggestion for improvment ?
bels

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2012, 05:55:02 PM

The only suggestion I would make is to make it possible to buy things through your site.  It seems like what you have is just a directory which we already have on the bitcoin wiki.  I would find it very useful if you had link throughs to some products on the sites in your directory.  Even better if I could purchase things directly through the site and then you could become the destination for all bitcoin spending (kinda like Amazon allowing people to sell through their site).

Other than that I like the idea.  I wish you much luck in your endeavor.

Selling computer hardware for BTC.  PM me and let me know what you are looking for.
Satisfied customers: Paraipan,Jack1Rip1BurnIt,psy,mb300sd,TheMan,BTCHero,SAC
Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 12:10:05 AM

Your website is called Bitcoin MALL, but there is only links to things to buy in OTHER sites, it will make people think you are trying to cheat them.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
payb.tc

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 06:51:30 AM

Your website is called Bitcoin MALL, but there is only links to things to buy in OTHER sites, it will make people think you are trying to cheat them.

isn't that what a mall is? a collection of other people's shops?

when i go to my local shopping mall, i don't buy things from Centre Management or the information desk.
Third Way

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 06:53:27 AM

isn't that what a mall is? a collection of other people's shops?

when i go to my local shopping mall, i don't buy things from Centre Management or the information desk.

Yeah, well, when I go to a mall I can expect to find what I'm looking for in the same building, not visit the mall and then drive elsewhere with directions.

Third Way

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 01:56:23 AM

Sorry about that little exchange, I get a little opinionated sometimes and it clearly shows, your website is fine, the name just irled me a bit, Iwish you good luck in all your endeavors as well.

The Bitcoin community needs more traders.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: