Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:04:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ◄★★★INVEST IN FOREX ● FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN & 10% DAYLY ★★★►  (Read 5346 times)
DeathProxyX (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Earn by Forex. Try our services

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:05:44 PM

NEW TRADING WEEK IS COMING, DON'T MISS OPPORTUNITY TO HAVE BIG PROFIT

LOSS REFUND IS STILL ACTIVE!

Yes, you yunderstand: in case of total loss, i refund you 30% of invested amount. From a minimun investment from 1 BTC to a maximun of 5 BTC .
Fee will remain  @ 35 % of profit. I'm available to start till now.

Contact me for details, be a winner. Get big profit by your BTC !

Twitter: @DeathForex
Linkedin: https://it.linkedin.com/in/thomas-falcon-5488033a
e-mail: cryptoenergy@gmail.com  
[/size]

◄INVEST IN FOREX  AND EARN 10% DAILY● AVAILABLE A  FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN ►
Account Manager with loss refund policy, Forex Analisys, Trainig, Tips
Follow link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1334480.0 
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DeathProxyX (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2016, 08:08:01 AM

BUMP! 12 hours left till market close. You still could earn more than 10% profit with risk around zero!!! Contact me for details, have collateral (and i'm available to give it to an escrow before start trading) for cover potential loss .

◄INVEST IN FOREX  AND EARN 10% DAILY● AVAILABLE A  FULL RANGE OF SERVICE FOR YOUR GAIN ►
DeathProxyX (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 03:33:52 PM

I Bump this Tread. Account i Bought with profit was haked, so i was really busy for try to recover ! Now i have more time so BTC
*About my trust please read the follow: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1477685.0

qwik2learn

Activity: 636
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:38:24 PM

Account i Bought with profit was haked, so i was really busy for try to recover !

You have been promising to recover my funds from the trading losses for many weeks, it's too bad you are not willing to recover and keep safe those funds that you owe to your client. You had enough BTC but you did not use it to settle your debt with me. I left you some negative trust.
qwik2learn

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 07:44:11 PM

Started from 0.67BTC we arrived at 2.4BTC, and we shared a part of profit for restart from 1.55BTC .

I sent you 0.52 bitcoins and withdrew 0.33 bitcoins for myself. You then proceeded to take the account to zero. You promised me 0.52 bitcoins to be returned for a fresh round of trading. When are you able to fund the account with the profit that you extracted from me? Thanks!
Totalreturnfund

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Hallo world!

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:27:57 PM

Seems that this user has good skill but is a bad money manager. Gain profit is nothing without clear ideas about risk involveld by emotional trades. A professional trader work different. From posted chart he work only on majuor, trought high leverage . This i something near gambe, and usually filnal result are always the same: after big profit in first days, loss will be more day after day till investment amount goes around zero. And promised refund doesn't arrive as seems

Space Available for Signature - PM me if interested.
DeathProxyX (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:37:39 PM

Seems that this user has good skill but is a bad money manager. Gain profit is nothing without clear ideas about risk involveld by emotional trades. A professional trader work different. From posted chart he work only on majuor, trought high leverage . This i something near gambe, and usually filnal result are always the same: after big profit in first days, loss will be more day after day till investment amount goes around zero. And promised refund doesn't arrive as seems

LoL  Grin Grin Grin Grin ! A newbie say me how should trade and that i'm a bad trader ? Have you seen my past gain? Could you have the same profit? No? An then go AWAY and stop trolling my tread

Totalreturnfund

Hallo world!

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:54:09 PM

LoL  Grin Grin Grin Grin ! A newbie say me how should trade and that i'm a bad trader ? Have you seen my past gain? Could you have the same profit? No? An then go AWAY and stop trolling my tread

I'm not trolling, i'm only say that you have a bad trading method. And users confirm that i wrote. You trade using high leverage, and all exposition are in the same currency. This is high risky if market moves against you. You are the classic gambler that go "all in". This is no trading. I'm not able atm to offer a service like  you for two kind of reason:

1) Before promising refund, i would demostrate to have this coin and give it to a reputable escrow.
2) I have a great knowlege of all kind of market (from goods to Forex, from strock to Bond) and have a good skills in wealth management, but as newbie i havent a good reputation here for manage found like you (but seems that you have some warning trust  Roll Eyes )

But when i'll launch my idea, you will lose all your investors (even if you have them yet!).   

Good work, and remember that money make money.

DeathProxyX (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:02:07 PM

I'm not trolling, i'm only say that you have a bad trading method. And users confirm that i wrote. You trade using high leverage, and all exposition are in the same currency. This is high risky if market moves against you. You are the classic gambler that go "all in". This is no trading. I'm not able atm to offer a service like  you for two kind of reason:

1) Before promising refund, i would demostrate to have this coin and give it to a reputable escrow.
2) I have a great knowlege of all kind of market (from goods to Forex, from strock to Bond) and have a good skills in wealth management, but as newbie i havent a good reputation here for manage found like you (but seems that you have some warning trust  Roll Eyes )

But when i'll launch my idea, you will lose all your investors (even if you have them yet!).   

Good work, and remember that money make money.

S T O P   T R O L L I N G!

qwik2learn

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:38:37 PM

When are you able to fund the account with the profit that you extracted from me? Thanks!

No response from you, OP?
What does it say about your service if you promise me something and then ignore me when I ask you about it?
Totalreturnfund

Hallo world!

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:48:45 PM

When are you able to fund the account with the profit that you extracted from me? Thanks!

No response from you, OP?
What does it say about your service if you promise me something and then ignore me when I ask you about it?

I only would say that till this kind of promises are not held by an escrow, your fund are always at risk. As i wrote, till tings goes well he obtain profit and increase risk before has all interest to earn more profit because he don't risk any losses!!!! So, to be honest, i'm afraid that you'll never see your BTC back  Roll Eyes

I think to propose the same service, but before i need to have coin for cover loss and when i'll have this, only an escrow could be a good warranty for losses return. Follow my tips: trade by yourself (if you are able to trade). Contact me for tips and  if you need  on trade .

DeathProxyX (OP)

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:51:29 PM

Quicktolearn, You lose only 50% and my promising was of refund in case of total loss. Then i PM you and promising that i'll give you back 0.52 BTC as asson as i have for restart our trades.

@Totalretur: on next trolling in my tread you will be tagged red !

qwik2learn

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:14:24 PM

Quicktolearn, You lose only 50% and my promising was of refund in case of total loss. Then i PM you and promising that i'll give you back 0.52 BTC as asson as i have for restart our trades.

OK, I will wait for you to keep your kind promise, Thomas. I am sorry that I ignored the large risks that were taken after we withdrew the profits. It's true that your promise was not a rule but was something that you made voluntarily, and I appreciate your sense of fairness!
I still hope that we can make trades together and help one-another; I am convinced that this is a great opportunity, so I am still interested in re-starting our fund sometime later this year, if you are still available.

My review of these services:
The trades made by OP are consistent and the win rate is high, and he makes many trades and actively manages the positions with great skill. From my experience, I have learned that since there is no SL the position sizing really needs to be smaller because 1broker will close out losing trades at some level. I recommend OP's trading skills but the investor has to make sure that his/her money is not subject to excessive risk, so an investor must specify the maximum position size and probably enforce his/her rules in live trading on 1broker.

An investor could probably solve the problems around the communication and enforcement of risk management rules with some creative use of technology.
Totalreturnfund

Hallo world!

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 08:16:25 PM

@Totalretur: on next trolling in my tread you will be tagged red !

Oh... So you ask me to go away? I only wrote an experienced opinion on Your trading methods. Try to follow my My word and stop warning me . I'm not afraid of a red trust. Try to be honest and say that you are unable to refund Your investors. This could help you to regain some trust. On forex loss are always possible, so stop tell lies and try to be a better man.

Good luck

JollyTrades

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 04:58:33 AM

What is the maximum calculated capital amount you can handle with pursuing this performance?

Also, may I see your alpha and beta for a relatively long period of time, like 6 months? Because it really doesn't make any sense if you triple your capital in two hours, or make 10x in several days. Actually, any newbie can triple their capital within a few hours by 1:500 leverage if they have a bit of luck. And you should be knowing this, indeed, if you're a quantitative finance guy, eh?
DeathProxyX (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:30:36 AM

What is the maximum calculated capital amount you can handle with pursuing this performance?

Also, may I see your alpha and beta for a relatively long period of time, like 6 months? Because it really doesn't make any sense if you triple your capital in two hours, or make 10x in several days. Actually, any newbie can triple their capital within a few hours by 1:500 leverage if they have a bit of luck. And you should be knowing this, indeed, if you're a quantitative finance guy, eh?

Please read my post. I trade on intraday strategy, by the graph (using Japanese candlestik) on 5 min timeframe. My max leverage is 200x on Forex, but i usually split invested amount on other instruments for decrease risk and leverage. I could obtain huge profit (if i assume high risk) or consisten loss (even if i move risk to high). Trading with low risk make me about 10% daily.

DeathProxyX (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 07:52:13 AM

And for today i assure 15% profit in next 6 hours without risk. I have some trading information Cool
[/size]

JollyTrades

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 08:11:10 AM

If you make a daily 10%, and begin with one dollar, yes only $1, at the end of the year, you would have almost 190 million dollars. You know that, Mr. Insider?
DeathProxyX (OP)

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:09:19 AM

If you make a daily 10%, and begin with one dollar, yes only $1, at the end of the year, you would have almost 190 million dollars. You know that, Mr. Insider?

Is not possibleto have all days 10%. Loss are always possible!  Roll Eyes

JollyTrades

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 09:21:42 AM

Is not possibleto have all days 10%. Loss are always possible!  Roll Eyes

Oh, so it's not called "daily 10%". If you make 10% on a few days and the rest of the days are full of losses, and if you still advertise your service as though you had "daily 10%", that is called a scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: