Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:24:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The best verified tipsters in one package! [$$$]  (Read 1170 times)
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 04:54:02 AM

This is quite, nice and pricey. Btw, how can we assure that the picks that are given were valid? Are there any assurances from you that will make us feel confident on utilizing your service? Hmmm.

Exactly my point, besides it's forbidden to resell it.

He can put money in escrow till we verify he is forwarding real picks only. All services makes their history visible after game end or max 24 hours.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:15:20 AM

This is quite, nice and pricey. Btw, how can we assure that the picks that are given were valid? Are there any assurances from you that will make us feel confident on utilizing your service? Hmmm.

There are no guarantee in gambling as I can say. If you believe him you can start follow it but if you are not may be you can find some other tipster, there are many of them that provide this kind of service out there or you can check it by yourself
debuni
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 11:23:08 AM

There are no guarantee in gambling as I can say. If you believe him you can start follow it but if you are not may be you can find some other tipster, there are many of them that provide this kind of service out there or you can check it by yourself

He is not a tipster to follow him. He is buying tipster services and resell it.
And could be easily verified is he forwarding real picks or not.
patt0
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005

Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 04:19:47 PM

He is not a tipster to follow him. He is buying tipster services and resell it.
And could be easily verified is he forwarding real picks or not.

Yes all tht is true, but from a customer point of view, it would be much easier or safer if he offered a month trial or at least a few weeks.
He already bought the tipsters with his group, and is using them, so if he shared them for free for a while and customers enjoyed it, I'm sure they would buy the package.

pokergodfather (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 11:36:51 PM

This is a good service from money point of view and bad from a moral one. Because those tipsters make those services to be get paid. Also it's against sites TOS to resell picks.

From curiosity - do you offer some free trials or agree to escrow monthly fee till verify you are sending real picks (they become visible for all in blogabet and others after games end)

For tipsters it is good and bad... good for them if group is small (and really we have small group) where nobody will not buy directly such tipster because he is too expensive. Then such tipster sell (earn) something each month and it is better then nothing Smiley

I do not offer free trial, mainly because of security reasons. Sometimes for new customer i make special deal or give additional 1-2 tipsters for free. You can test service for 6 euro even per tipster for whole month - it is very cheap, especially for service where you get tips very fast.

Yes all tht is true, but from a customer point of view, it would be much easier or safer if he offered a month trial or at least a few weeks.
He already bought the tipsters with his group, and is using them, so if he shared them for free for a while and customers enjoyed it, I'm sure they would buy the package.

I can't give free trials because there is always risk to get ban... so it will be not fair for people in group (they pay for it) to give tips for free. If somebody do not trust then it is possible to buy 1 or 2 tipsters very cheap.... most tipsters are from independent sites where you can easly see all tips, also active so after 1 days you will see how it works.

Few tips from today from test gmail (i use this account to see if tips are sent ok)

https://i.imgur.com/FXG9str.png

khalized

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 11:51:11 PM

Many punters look for the best verified tipsters but their price is too high for most of the people.

Do you want to make money by following the best paid tipsters for a cheap price?

We buy the best verified tipsters to get stable profit in long term.
You receive tips always on time via e-mail without delay.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME ANYMORE!

Join our group today to get stable profit in long term.

Best paid tipsters - http://pokergodfather.com

you are a newbie how we can trust you?
I think you should open a free tipster topic where you give some idea and then people decide if trust or not your job Wink

edit: these bloggers in your site have a good reputation?
why not give a free vouch of this bet?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: