Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:16:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese central bank seminar on digital currency held in Beijing  (Read 591 times)
kerhso (OP)

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 01:43:27 PM

http://www.pbc.gov.cn/goutongjiaoliu/113456/113469/3008070/index.html

LATOKEN  ●  TRADE REAL ASSETS IN CRYPTO  ●  JOIN ICO NOW
SLACK  |  TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kerhso (OP)

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 01:47:27 PM

BTC rise just now because of China's news

LATOKEN  ●  TRADE REAL ASSETS IN CRYPTO  ●  JOIN ICO NOW
SLACK  |  TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
H.W.P

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 02:03:10 PM

会议要求,人民银行数字货币研究团队要积极吸收国内外数字货币研究的重要成果和实践经验,在前期工作基础上继续推进,建立更为有效的组织保障机制,进一步明确央行发行数字货币的战略目标,做好关键技术攻关,研究数字货币的多场景应用,争取早日推出央行发行的数字货币。数字货币的设计应立足经济、便民和安全原则,切实保证数字货币应用的低成本、广覆盖,实现数字货币与其他支付工具的无缝衔接,提升数字货币的适用性和生命力。

This sentence means that the Bank of China intends to launch digital currency. 

This makes me surprised that the Chinese government is actually the world's first statement to launch digital currency country, or I do not know there are other   Shocked

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 03:52:06 PM

会议要求,人民银行数字货币研究团队要积极吸收国内外数字货币研究的重要成果和实践经验,在前期工作基础上继续推进,建立更为有效的组织保障机制,进一步明确央行发行数字货币的战略目标,做好关键技术攻关,研究数字货币的多场景应用,争取早日推出央行发行的数字货币。数字货币的设计应立足经济、便民和安全原则,切实保证数字货币应用的低成本、广覆盖,实现数字货币与其他支付工具的无缝衔接,提升数字货币的适用性和生命力。

This makes me surprised that the Chinese government is actually the world's first statement to launch digital currency country, or I do not know there are other   Shocked

no translation, so i want to ask, is this another crap centralized currency to compete with bitcoin, or they are saying , simply that they want to support the crypto scene?
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 04:51:09 PM

no translation, so i want to ask, is this another crap centralized currency to compete with bitcoin, or they are saying , simply that they want to support the crypto scene?

... This is a competing currency created by a gov.. and not some shitty 50 person country.. a 1.1 BILLION person country...
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 04:58:45 PM

What does this mean?  Any confirmation on whether or not it is a competing currency?

I love Bitcoin
GameKyuubi

Activity: 253
Merit: 1413

DTCxNMC

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 05:00:48 PM

Didn't Canada try this already?  The reason Bitcoin works is specifically because it CAN'T be controlled by a government or private entity.  If a digital currency is tailored to fit the needs of a private entity it just won't work, and provides little benefit over fiat.  Why would anyone use it over Bitcoin?

BTC: 15SLrNo6PKVfsH5JLtatJcVkSQXCk1LXyq
full stack Node
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 05:24:28 PM

... This is a competing currency created by a gov.. and not some shitty 50 person country.. a 1.1 BILLION person country...

is still a centralized currency, akin to fiat, why i should not call it shitty like i define fiat in the same way?, everything that is centralized is shitty to me not matter the features that it owns
LiteCoinGuy
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010

In Satoshi I Trust

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2016, 05:29:06 PM

google: Mintchip

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 06:20:59 PM

Mintchip was not based on blockchain.
SuperCoinGuy

Activity: 224

Defender of Bitcoin

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 06:41:13 PM

Haven't the Chinese already had some kind of digital currency used on the biggest gaming portal in their country that subsequently failed? And really the price of bitcoin is increasing due to this bank seminar in China?
calkob

Activity: 1092
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 06:48:10 PM

ARE YOU SURE MY MANDARIN ISN'T GREAT BUT THAT LOOKS LIKE AN ORDER FOR A PORTION OF SWEET AND SOUR CHICKEN BALLS.....Smiley
H.W.P

Activity: 602

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:54:38 AM
Last edit: January 21, 2016, 05:09:23 AM by H.W.P

This makes me surprised that the Chinese government is actually the world's first statement to launch digital currency country, or I do not know there are other   Shocked

Maybe you are right, you know, China is not a fully democratic country, it is definitely a centralized currency, there are strict supervision. Smiley

all right , anyway this is a good thing to compare the bitcoin. I can't imagine if a digital currency is as popular as bank card in a 1.3 billion people country , What is the price of bitcoin?  Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: