Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:23:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome back $410  (Read 7581 times)
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:15:01 PM

Of course. People just realised Mike is full of shit  Roll Eyes

Any one who's saying the stuff Mike Hearn has said is nothing more than a troll with hidden agenda. People shouldn't have valued his words from the very beginning. Then the panic would be less than 50% of what it was.

Who says the drop was caused by Hearn. Price was slowly going down even before he left the party.

It's because the media world wide have released plenty of articles regarding him leaving being the "end of Bitcoin". All that is done to create panic among the not experienced Bitcoiners. It played a significant role in this. I never said it was the only reason behind the drop.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mirana12345

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

PM me to buy traffic for your site!

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:22:17 PM

Any one who's saying the stuff Mike Hearn has said is nothing more than a troll with hidden agenda. People shouldn't have valued his words from the very beginning. Then the panic would be less than 50% of what it was.

Who says the drop was caused by Hearn. Price was slowly going down even before he left the party.

This is true to some extent, but it's Mike Hearn's exit that tipped over the boat and started the sell-off. Lucky for some of us, people massively exaggerated
factual influence that move had on value of the coin, allowing me to take 10% profit with just few trades. Bumpy road is the most profitable one, don't forget that.
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 11:26:30 PM

This is true to some extent, but it's Mike Hearn's exit that tipped over the boat and started the sell-off. Lucky for some of us, people massively exaggerated
factual influence that move had on value of the coin, allowing me to take 10% profit with just few trades. Bumpy road is the most profitable one, don't forget that.

True, but remember we are not there. I hope you made some profit by selling.

Looking at the current market it seems to me many many are still worried.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:49:38 AM

it seems that once again the 400 mark is stumbling, a bit, we are at 401, not sure if it will hold after that shy recover

anyway until now miners have still plenty of margin for their profit, that's why there is no point i the price to recover fast, 450 was still overkill imho
oblomov

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 09:12:56 AM

It needed to pull back below 400 for a bit.

The recovery to 420+ was too rapid, due to insufficient overhead liquidity.

The sudden drop was needed to bring in more traders.  Without sufficient market depth, bigger traders simply won't enter the market.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:31:01 PM

It was a floor of $350 that I already predicted that we might see if it crosses back to $400 when the price was $450...
Now, as it touched and stabilized, it went back to $400 as a correction, so the possibility of $400-420 price stability is more these days than to expect the price back to $450...

coinzat

Activity: 434

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 06:34:04 PM

Goodbye 400 levels again. the price did not last above 400 for two or three days   Sad                                                       

I think this month will end without any rising in the price. January is always a harsh month on bitcoin
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 10:59:36 AM

finnaly nice to see bitcon for 400$ again, it could be a stable price of btc finnaly, would be awesome

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:40:31 PM

It is good that it has no that price. It is now good to invest. And maybe you can sell it with more profit later.
I hope that it will rise more later for a long time. But I hope that it will happen soon in the future.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:16:28 PM

finnaly nice to see bitcon for 400$ again, it could be a stable price of btc finnaly, would be awesome
it is way too soon to see any stable price for long period of time.
bitcoin is still young and is sometimes being manipulated so the price will continue to swing from time to time until it gets big and reaches the mass adoption stage.

Buying the dip...
Moneyburner

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:17:01 PM

Time to hold, I think we have a good head of steam going to stay at this level. At the very least it's not worth the risk to sel

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 12:28:21 AM

we are on the $420! we are safe from the crash! Grin
lmao, it could be false, though the chinese people are now working on the bitcoin, dont worry.

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 03:32:02 AM

Up and down the price is changing so fast hope it don't raise to fast. Some services can't survive if it will too high.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:25:26 PM

lmao, it could be false, though the chinese people are now working on the bitcoin, dont worry.

The price fluctuated a lot recently. But the centre price is increasing now. So it is a good sign for the price.
angryrob

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:37:57 PM

The price fluctuated a lot recently. But the centre price is increasing now. So it is a good sign for the price.

Yeah its a good sign and good news for the users of bitcoins, and we can expect a lot higher price after the halving but I don't think it will go below $400 at a moment.
--Encrypted--
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1007

hee-ho.

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 02:44:48 PM

Up and down the price is changing so fast hope it don't raise to fast. Some services can't survive if it will too high.

what do you mean by that? increased price shouldn't make people close their services. they'll just adjust according to the price.
Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:14:29 PM

what do you mean by that? increased price shouldn't make people close their services. they'll just adjust according to the price.

I think he means the volatility is bad for the bitcoin adoption. You cannot mark a goods with the bitcion unit.
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:42:19 PM

I suppose bitcoin prices will stabilize at $ 400-450 price in this month, there may not be the thing that makes the price of bitcoin jump and able to pass the price of $ 500. so I guess the first hold bitcoin do you have
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:24:23 PM

I suppose bitcoin prices will stabilize at $ 400-450 price in this month, there may not be the thing that makes the price of bitcoin jump and able to pass the price of $ 500. so I guess the first hold bitcoin do you have

$400-$450 is a big range.
I guess you have all your bases covered.  Smiley
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 12:34:12 PM

$400-$450 is a big range.
I guess you have all your bases covered.  Smiley

$410 to $450 is not a big range for the price action of bitcoin, it can be reached in one or two days easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: