Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:47:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome back $410  (Read 7579 times)
bitcoin-hunter

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:10:34 PM

It is not so stable now. But I think that it will rise more and more in the future. I think that many people are happy with the rising.
I also hope that more people will use Bitcoin so Bitcoin can be more popular and that is very good.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:19:57 PM

It is not so stable now. But I think that it will rise more and more in the future. I think that many people are happy with the rising.
I also hope that more people will use Bitcoin so Bitcoin can be more popular and that is very good.
i think prices looks stable currently although prices movement pretty slow in these few days but at least bitcoin prices still above $410 and honestly i do expect the prices will back to $450 above soon
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 03:25:26 PM

i think prices looks stable currently although prices movement pretty slow in these few days but at least bitcoin prices still above $410 and honestly i do expect the prices will back to $450 above soon

if you only look at 1 or 2 day charts, then yes, the price might seem quite stable. if you look at the 1 month chart, then you will definitely see that there is a lot volatility in the price. i always look at the bigger picture. if the price remains fairly stable over a 1 month period, then you can say it's stable. but when you only look at the last days, then not.
Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:07:19 PM

if you only look at 1 or 2 day charts, then yes, the price might seem quite stable. if you look at the 1 month chart, then you will definitely see that there is a lot volatility in the price. i always look at the bigger picture. if the price remains fairly stable over a 1 month period, then you can say it's stable. but when you only look at the last days, then not.

That is the reason why bitcoin is not a good investment tool. It is too volatile. When the market cap is larger, it will be better.
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 05:45:05 PM

The price has been in the area of 370 -440 for a month now. I think it's safe to say we got a stable price now.
At least for a while. Expect some new price movements with the halving
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:01:59 PM

The price has been in the area of 370 -440 for a month now. I think it's safe to say we got a stable price now.
This is not a stable price of bitcoin every day has a changes..
Halving is too far to be done and i think more changes will come every month so it's better to buy and sell bitcoin to make some profit..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 07:05:16 PM

This is not a stable price of bitcoin every day has a changes..
Halving is too far to be done and i think more changes will come every month so it's better to buy and sell bitcoin to make some profit..

I see the price could even go more higher. Remember that we already saw 500 dollars.
If we can match that again well we will be in for a big treat.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:06:36 PM

I see the price could even go more higher. Remember that we already saw 500 dollars.

We might not see $500 next month, but we will see the price in April and May. Then the price will rise to $800 in July or August.
tn211

Activity: 778
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:21:04 PM

We might not see $500 next month, but we will see the price in April and May. Then the price will rise to $800 in July or August.

Yes it will for sure you are right and this will happen for sure do not worry about that thing its gonna be very good, but we just have to wait.
I think we just have to wait till its the time for the time of the bitcoin this end of this year.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:42:56 PM

That is the reason why bitcoin is not a good investment tool. It is too volatile. When the market cap is larger, it will be better.

bitcoin is a more than perfect investment tool. you just need to invest wisely. if you buy at peaks and see the price gets dumped down, then it's your fault. just wait for the right moment to buy and that's mostly after the price crashed heavily. if you have the balls to buy when every one is selling in panic, then you can make great profits. you just need patience.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 02:34:59 PM

The price has vastly crossed the welcome note.
The price also looks stable without much change
or difference in the price. The halving is coming
close which might take the price of bitcoin even
high by crossing the $500 border.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Narosya

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:35:44 PM

The stability of the price is good for the adoption of the bitcoin. If it is too volatile, merchants will not use it.
LMGTFY

Activity: 644
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:45:38 PM

The stability of the price is good for the adoption of the bitcoin. If it is too volatile, merchants will not use it.

I keep seeing this being said. Is there is any basis for it? Do we see merchants discontinue using BTC when volatility grows "too much"? What is "too much"?

This space intentionally left blank.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 07:56:30 PM

The bitcoin price today has hit more than $440 and I'm happy to see the green color on the charts, i think that March will be an interesting month and the price i would like to see maybe should be around $500
tommorisonwebdesign

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:08:25 PM

The bitcoin price today has hit more than $440 and I'm happy to see the green color on the charts, i think that March will be an interesting month and the price i would like to see maybe should be around $500
I would like to see it back at $500 sometime soon myself. Bitcoin is a well established currency and were all going to be rich as far as I can tell.

Signatures? How about learning a skill... I don't care either way. Everybody has to make a living somehow.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:23:52 PM

I would like to see it back at $500 sometime soon myself. Bitcoin is a well established currency and were all going to be rich as far as I can tell.

We might see $500 in May. If we see that price too early in March or April, it is just a pump, the price could come off.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:08:10 PM

Its good now. It is a little bit stable and it is okay. But you can now see that the price is rising slowly and that is very good.
I hope that more people will also use some Bitcoin and that they can sell it with a lot of profit.
Narosya

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:53:53 AM

Its good now. It is a little bit stable and it is okay. But you can now see that the price is rising slowly and that is very good.
I hope that more people will also use some Bitcoin and that they can sell it with a lot of profit.

The trading profit is not so important to me. I just wish many people can use it and make it the reserve currency in the world.
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1004

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:05:23 AM

recently the price had dropped to $ 400, and now it's $ 415, really well see prices rise again, I was thinking bitcoin prices will go down again, but it turns out the price back up to 415 $ 

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:06:13 AM

recently the price had dropped to $ 400, and now it's $ 415, really well see prices rise again, I was thinking bitcoin prices will go down again, but it turns out the price back up to 415 $ 

I could easily see it happen that the price will go back to 380 dollars. But in a few weeks or so.
However it could also happen that the price will finally go to 500 dollars.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: