Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:17:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i want to buy bitcoin vs bank transfer or paypal or paysafecard  (Read 466 times)
Radox (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 07:53:05 PM

hello everybod i'am new to this forum i found he had a good reputation so i want to enter to bitcoin market so i will buy some bitcoins  vs bank transfert or paysafecard as i see paypal isn't a trusted way to pay here so no problem
so i appreciate if serious membre add me trusted or something like that on skype:sayko.one to discuss the transaction and thanks
P.S:the seller must be +18 years old if he want bank transfert because we will share id like security for both of us and thanks
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Goms

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 04:30:46 PM

You can create an account with coinbase.com and sell/buy bitcoins. The company is U.S. based and is trusted, check it out.
fausto

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2016, 04:49:25 PM

You can create an account with coinbase.com and sell/buy bitcoins. The company is U.S. based and is trusted, check it out.

indeed, I just did my first purchase in Coinbase. I'm still waiting for them to deposit the bitcoins (it takes like a week when you are using a bank account), but so far everything looks fine.

Also you can try LocalBitcoins, you can even find people nearby in case you are more interested in a personal interaction. You can use cash, cash deposited on a bank account, WU, Moneygram, etc., they also have a reputation system so you can know who are you dealing with (obviously no reputation system is 100% secure, but it is way better than other sites).

You can also try bitrated.com.

I hope this helps.
btc-mike

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 07:18:05 PM

What country are you in? If you are in the US, I can do PSC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: