Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:31:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Spotify Premium Upgrade ♦ 1 Year Guaranteed ♦ Instant and Reasonable√ ★  (Read 5995 times)
MAZE (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2012, 01:30:43 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2012, 04:05:51 PM by MAZE

OrderForm
Code
Spotify Username:
E-mail connected with the account:
How do you want to pay:
Other related information:
MAZE (OP)

View Profile
December 27, 2012, 04:12:05 PM

Regarding that i'm relatively new here, i'll give a discount of 20% for the first 5 orders.

That means shortly, that you'll spend a total of 40$ in return for a 1 Year Premium Subscription on Spotify.

I'll be glad to help everyone that needs this kind of service, and do not hesitate to contact me at anytime.
MAZE (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 08:39:08 PM

The service is still available! Feel free to contact me at anytime.
Meizirkki

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 09:01:10 PM

Out of curiosity how do you make this so cheap?
MAZE (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2012, 09:54:29 PM

The reason why i'm currently selling the premium upgrade for such a low price, is mainly due to the fact that i have access to make, lets say, a couple of them!

As mentioned above, the process of upgrading the spotify to an premium account, doesn't require any illegal actions, regarding that we're coperating with spotify themselves.

I hope that i managed to answer you're question as good as possible, and if you have any further thoughts, shout em out.
Meizirkki

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 01:22:13 AM

The reason why i'm currently selling the premium upgrade for such a low price, is mainly due to the fact that i have access to make, lets say, a couple of them!

As mentioned above, the process of upgrading the spotify to an premium account, doesn't require any illegal actions, regarding that we're coperating with spotify themselves.

I hope that i managed to answer you're question as good as possible, and if you have any further thoughts, shout em out.

Thanks for quick reply. I'll consider this when my next paycheck arrives Smiley
MAZE (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 01:41:40 AM

I'm glad that i we're able to answer you!

Trust is vital to any relationship, especially in the business, therefor it's always important to treat the ones with questionsmarks aswell as others.

Looking forward to it, hope you choose well on the behalf of yourself.
MAZE (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2012, 02:02:04 AM

If someone uses spotify on a daily basis, and are highly ineed a spotify subscription --> Message me as soon as possible, and i'll give out a voucher copy to verify the service i offer.

I can personally understand that the fact that i offer the subscriptions at the price of 50$ is unbeliveable.

The first 4 persons to message me regarding a Spotify Upgrade, will be eliminated to get 1 Year of premium totally free.
atifkhan

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2013, 06:16:51 PM

I just bought a premium upgrade for $20. He upgraded my account 1st then I sent the money, don't think its anything dodgy as he only needed my username and email and not my password. Easy transaction a++
MAZE (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 06:24:39 PM

Thankyou for the vouch, and for being the one to purchase from me at last! Glad you're happy.

Everyone that needed an vouch copy to legitimate my service, well, here it is.

Hopefully i'll see every spotify lover around, feel free to contact me at anytime regarding the upgade of your spotify account.
Mikej0h

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

Life is short, play long

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 06:29:46 PM

Hi,

I'm currently already a Spotify Premium member for 9.99 EUR/mo.
Can I cancel that subscription, and use (on the same account) this offer? Or is that way not possible/supported?

Your offer looks really interesting.
MAZE (OP)

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 06:39:27 PM

Hi,

I'm currently already a Spotify Premium member for 9.99 EUR/mo.
Can I cancel that subscription, and use (on the same account) this offer? Or is that way not possible/supported?

Your offer looks really interesting.

I'm glad to hear that you find my service attractive.

Regarding you're question about the activation form, it's fully doable to upgrade the account you have now, after cancelling the sub you have with spotify themselves.

But due to the subscription itself, i can only manage to upgrade you're account to premium after the current sub is ended.

Hopefully i managed to answer you're question as good as possible, but if there is something that isn't clear, please feel free to ask!
Mikej0h

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

Life is short, play long

View Profile
January 01, 2013, 06:48:16 PM

But due to the subscription itself, i can only manage to upgrade you're account to premium after the current sub is ended.

Hopefully i managed to answer you're question as good as possible, but if there is something that isn't clear, please feel free to ask!

All clear, will stop the subscription now, when this period is finished (22/01/2013) I definitely want to make use of your offer.
If I not write you on or after the 22nd, please write me a PM, most likely I just forgot Smiley.
MAZE (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2013, 02:42:17 PM

All clear, will stop the subscription now, when this period is finished (22/01/2013) I definitely want to make use of your offer.
If I not write you on or after the 22nd, please write me a PM, most likely I just forgot Smiley.

That sounds terrific! I'll write you down as a future customer. Looking forward to hear from you!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Spotify Premium Upgrade is still available, for further information please feel free to contact me at anytime!
MAZE (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 03:02:49 PM

I can now gladly say that i've upgraded another spotify account to a member on this forum.

A confirmation from his side will be replied shortly!

As of, i'm still offering the Spotify Premium Upgrade, and if you have any questions regarding my sales, feel free to contact me at anytime.

[Spotify Premium Upgrades Available]
12 Months of Premium: 50$
6 Months of Premium: 30$

----
I ACCEPT Escrow.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 04:48:51 PM

probably because they're hacked, and he's reselling for torac
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=134385.msg1431506#msg1431506

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
MAZE (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 04:57:49 PM

I'd like you to state a proper cause of that comment.

First of all, i'm not even familiar with the guy you're reffering me to, and secondly, how is it even possible to obtain premium upgrades through hacking? I mean, the process i use to upgrade other spotify accounts, doesn't even contain a slightest use of hacking knowledge.

So before you trow improbable words in the air, please keep them for yourself. Thankyou Smiley
Meizirkki

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 05:07:28 PM

I didn't find a mention of MAZE in the linked thread. What exactly makes you say this?
MAZE (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 09:36:04 PM

I didn't find a mention of MAZE in the linked thread. What exactly makes you say this?

I'm not sure either to be honest. Anyways, i hope the conflict gets sorted out!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Spotify Premium Upgrade is still available. Contact me for further information!
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 09:42:16 PM

probably because:
1. his account was created near the same time the whole torac fiasco started
2. he's selling the upgrades at less than half the market price (normally $10 a month)
3. there has been prior scams related to premium service upgrades like spotify (see terrybibs)

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: