Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:53:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Spotify Premium Upgrade ♦ 1 Year Guaranteed ♦ Instant and Reasonable√ ★  (Read 5994 times)
MAZE (OP)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 10:20:28 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2013, 10:32:55 PM by MAZE

probably because they're hacked, and he's reselling for torac
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=134385.msg1431506#msg1431506
I didn't find a mention of MAZE in the linked thread. What exactly makes you say this?
probably because:
1. his account was created near the same time the whole torac fiasco started
2. he's selling the upgrades at less than half the market price (normally $10 a month)
3. there has been prior scams related to premium service upgrades like spotify (see terrybibs)

That my account got created nearly the same time as the whole torac fiasco started, are you serious? Anyone related to any sales can open an account, that i managed to create mine as the guy you're reffering to turned out to be a real, i don't know, not trustable person, is simply a needle in the haystack.

You're trowing something i call completely false accusations in the sea of many sucessfully deals. I'm not here to argue with you at all, but when you don't have proper reasons, just suggestions, you're stepping over the line.

Also, i would like to mention that the earlier sales regarding the premium, has been related to codes, and not upgrades. This means that the sellers eaither obtained them true carding, hacking, or some other methods.

What i offer are completely whitehat from the top to the toe, and it doesn't contain any sort of blackhattery, carding, or even hacking.

I hope this is the last post i have to make for trowing actual facts against you. You're ruining the thread atmosphere, and making a total fuss for my future customers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paladon

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2013, 10:27:06 PM

Today I bought a spotify upgrade and it went good! Maze upgraded me before I paid my BTC.

Thanks for good business.

Regards,
paladon

Meizirkki

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 12:06:45 AM

I'm also upgraded now Smiley

5/5 quick and painless. Thank you MAZE.

EDIT: Paid with PayPal. (if anyone cares)  Tongue
MAZE (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 02:58:15 PM

Today I bought a spotify upgrade and it went good! Maze upgraded me before I paid my BTC.

Thanks for good business.

Regards,
paladon

I'm glad that you enjoy it, thanks for being a excellent customer!

I'm also upgraded now Smiley

5/5 quick and painless. Thank you MAZE.

EDIT: Paid with PayPal. (if anyone cares)  Tongue

Yes, you are! Good to see that you're happy about the subscription!

Thanks for the smooth deal.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 06:55:59 PM

That my account got created nearly the same time as the whole torac fiasco started, are you serious? Anyone related to any sales can open an account, that i managed to create mine as the guy you're reffering to turned out to be a real, i don't know, not trustable person, is simply a needle in the haystack.

You're trowing something i call completely false accusations in the sea of many sucessfully deals. I'm not here to argue with you at all, but when you don't have proper reasons, just suggestions, you're stepping over the line.

Also, i would like to mention that the earlier sales regarding the premium, has been related to codes, and not upgrades. This means that the sellers eaither obtained them true carding, hacking, or some other methods.

What i offer are completely whitehat from the top to the toe, and it doesn't contain any sort of blackhattery, carding, or even hacking.

I hope this is the last post i have to make for trowing actual facts against you. You're ruining the thread atmosphere, and making a total fuss for my future customers.
you're not presenting any FACTS at all, aside from testimonials from a week ago, which doesn't prove your business is legitimate. As seen in known scammer threads, victims lose their access weeks after they confirmed a successful purchase. your account being created near the same time as the torac fiasco doesn't prove that you are scamming, but it does make you suspicious. And you still didn't explain how you got the spotify codes at such a low price.

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
MAZE (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2013, 07:39:40 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2013, 09:34:27 PM by MAZE

you're not presenting any FACTS at all, aside from testimonials from a week ago, which doesn't prove your business is legitimate. As seen in known scammer threads, victims lose their access weeks after they confirmed a successful purchase. your account being created near the same time as the torac fiasco doesn't prove that you are scamming, but it does make you suspicious. And you still didn't explain how you got the spotify codes at such a low price.

You'll see as the months go by that the people that bought premium upgrades from me doesn't have a single problem connected with their subscription.

I'm done briefing myself out as a open book, just because you have doubt in every new member establishing a sellers thread.

And btw, since you're in such deep manner to know, my spotify premium related upgrades are providen by one of the closest partners that spotify has. Just because other people sell products for the fraction of retail prices, doesn't mean that the service is illegally obtained.
MAZE (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 01:45:15 PM

If someones interested, i'd like to inform you all that my service regarding Spotify Premium Upgrades is still available.

Taking orders as we speak!
Meizirkki

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 03:53:11 PM

And you still didn't explain how you got the spotify codes at such a low price.
He's not selling codes. Nor accounts. There's nothing that links him to torac really.
MAZE (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 05:13:41 PM

And you still didn't explain how you got the spotify codes at such a low price.
He's not selling codes. Nor accounts. There's nothing that links him to torac really.

Thanks for pointing that out, Meizirkki! Appreciated.
grue
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1431

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 10:18:24 PM

You'll see as the months go by that the people that bought premium upgrades from me doesn't have a single problem connected with their subscription.
I sure hope so.

And btw, since you're in such deep manner to know, my spotify premium related upgrades are providen by one of the closest partners that spotify has. Just because other people sell products for the fraction of retail prices, doesn't mean that the service is illegally obtained.
thank you for answering that question. but why didn't you say it at the beginning? if someone on the street offered you a 50" tv for 50% of the retail price, wouldn't you be suspicious as well?

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Adblock for annoying signature ads | Enhanced Merit UI
MAZE (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2013, 10:25:11 PM

I sure hope so.

thank you for answering that question. but why didn't you say it at the beginning? if someone on the street offered you a 50" tv for 50% of the retail price, wouldn't you be suspicious as well?

I'd most likely be, you're correct! But as of, theres always doubt in products priced lower than retail prices off the market.

I fully understand the suspiciousy that you have, had? and hopefully we're settled now.

Didn't intend to seem fishy, i'm just trying to offer my increased service to all the other people that need spotify premium.

Anyways, thank you for the understandings and criterias.
MAZE (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 11:26:26 PM

For those who are ineed of an premium upgrade on spotify, i'll let you know that my service is still up and running!

Offering discount when purchasing over 2 upgrades at one time.

Feel free to contact me at anytime!
MAZE (OP)

View Profile
January 09, 2013, 06:34:12 PM

Now offering Spotify Premium Upgrades for 30$ ONLY.
Get your premium upgrade today, as it only will be offered for a limited time.
Contact me for further information!
Mikej0h

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

Life is short, play long

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 06:10:43 AM

Hi MAZE,

I wrote earlier in this topic already.
Can we agree a price already, since I now already saw the price change a few times for this product...?

As I wrote, I'm able to perform the upgrade @ 22/01/2013 + 1, as my Spotify Premium is set to expire.
MAZE (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2013, 02:47:14 PM

Hi MAZE,

I wrote earlier in this topic already.
Can we agree a price already, since I now already saw the price change a few times for this product...?

As I wrote, I'm able to perform the upgrade @ 22/01/2013 + 1, as my Spotify Premium is set to expire.

That's most likely possible! You'll get the upgrade for an total of 30$, since we already agreed for an deal.
Scrat Acorns

Activity: 293
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2013, 03:16:42 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2013, 10:00:31 PM by Scrat Acorns

Confirmation by MrSambal and danieldaniel that their accounts were renewed.

Therefore this is legit so I'm deleting my original post.
bbb8

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 18, 2013, 06:00:22 AM

explanation?
b!z
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1010

View Profile
January 20, 2013, 11:55:01 AM

explanation?

Explanation is he is some 13 year old for HF / another skid forums using some lame 1337 leet hax method.

Proof is in large 3D image thread layout, unicode symbols in title, "no hecking / cardin" etc.
bbb8

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 04:40:08 AM

so it seems he has been logging in but not saying a word he must've run away with  less than 2 bitcoins hhh  Grin
Mikej0h

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

Life is short, play long

View Profile
January 22, 2013, 05:27:48 AM

MAZE explained me his method in detail, and there is nothing illigal about it.

I've trusted MAZE in advance with my payment as I'll be on the road (he will upgrade my account on the 23rd of January) - and in the air - for a few days.
When I come back (27 January) I will report whether my upgrade was successful.

The upgrade shows as seperate payments/subscriptions since an automatic month-to-month subscription that's valid for a period of 12 months.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: