Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:39:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ~ 15.000 buckz - What to do with? Hold in [btc] or Invest in Mining Adventure ?~  (Read 778 times)
mu77aL (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 02:18:10 AM

Like in the Topic said. What would you do with that big amount of cash?

Would be great to know Tongue
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 07:25:37 AM

buy bitcoin it's better, no time wasting in waiting for roi, at the first price increase you will earn more immediately, and the increase is almost guaranteed this year
HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 01:18:50 PM

Well, I think smart investing is more wise than just holding. There are some options, where to invest - BTC mining, Forex binary options, BTC Jam etc.  Wink
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 24, 2016, 03:26:02 PM

I would prefer holding in BTC. Mostly the mining websites that I have seen have very less roi these days its really not worth it and bitcoin price is increasing(maybe) so it's better to hold.
Paracelsus

Activity: 347
Merit: 250

Activity: 2017

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 09:23:59 PM

Wait till halving, then sell it when dumps begins. Buy again at low and wait.
Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 01:34:30 PM

Wait till halving, then sell it when dumps begins. Buy again at low and wait.

To me, this seems the wisest advice. No body really knows so you can't be 100% sure but everybody expect the bitcoin price to rise this year because of the halving.

Mining isn't really profitable anymore and cloudming is even worst. If I had the amount of cash OP is talking about, I would buy BTC now and hold it until halving day.

What I personnaly believe : Price will go to moon 2 month before the halving, then crash a few days after the halving, then go up again slowly.

So basically it's a buy-sell-buy situation :-)

opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 12:47:39 PM

Don't put all your eggs into one basket.
Stay away from any cloud mining!!!!!! If you invest in that you might as well burn your money.
As for what will happen later in this year with bitcoin and price. Just from what I have read I hear so many different stories and opinions.
I look at it this way. If price dumps, there will always be someone there to buy them right back up. More people are aware of bitcoin now then say 2 to 3 years ago and more will become aware in the future. The more individual people who own them the better it is for the bitcoin community and should drive up their value. So a dump in btc may be good in the long run. I personally feel a lot of people are hoping that happens.
At the end of the day you need to make the final decision.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: