Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:30:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get a loan?  (Read 2342 times)
adicted

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 11:50:34 AM

okay. Thank You eveyone. I have a account on dogechain.info with 85k dogecoins, i will give that as a collateral today and will take a loan of 0.03btc Smiley will repay it aftr 5-6 days. I wish my request won't be rejected.

Why not exchange you dogecoins into bitcoin than take a loan. the problem is, is it worth take your 85k dogecoins into collateral ? because you need collateral that really worth like bitcointalk account.
Users usually use alt coins as collateral to keep the coins in their original value instead of exchanging it back for lesser coins down the road. 85k dogecoins are certainly too low to be used as a collateral. Lenders typically ask for an amount of coin that is higher than the loan to cover for the possible volatility of the coins.

85k dogecoins are not low according to the amount of loan i want to borrow, i wanted to borrow 0.03btc and i just checked on yobit.net and i'm getting 0.039 btc for my 85k dogecoins.
Did you still need a loan or did you just dumped your doges and don't need a loan anymore? Either way, you can lock this thread now, if you are looking for a loan, the lending section is the right place, if you're not, then there's nothing to discuss now Smiley

I can help you get a loan though if necessary Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: