Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FOR HIRE] C++ + Java Programmer, Hacker  (Read 1015 times)
nebuzen (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:21:17 AM

Objective:
------------
To obtain a programming/development position at a company where I would be able to apply my education, 8-years of programming experience and other technical know-how to benefit the company, share my knowledge and more importantly, learn.

Education:
------------
Graduated with 8.7 CGPA in B.Tech Computer Science and Engg.

Experience:
-------------
8+ years

Programming/Scripting Languages:
---------------------------------------
Java, C++11, PHP, JavaScript, Python, Bash, Perl

Operating Systems:
----------------------
Linux (Custom Linux from scratch, Ubuntu, Debian, Arch, Fedora, Slackware, Kali, BackTrack), Mac OSX, Windows (97, 2000, XP, 7, Cool

Servers:
---------
Custom Server, Apache, nginx, IIS, AWS, GAE

Content Management Systems:
-----------------------------------
Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magneto, X-Cart, MediaWiki, phpBB, myBB, ZenCart, OpenCart, Jekyll, Octopress

Security Specific Tools:
--------------------------
MSF, Scapy, OllyDbg, Immunity Debugger, GDB, Nmap, UnicornScan, OpenVAS, OSScan, P0f, SSLStrip, TheHarvester, Wireshark, Tshark, W3af, Nikto, Wapiti, Sqlmap, Xsser, Armitage, BeEF, THC Hydra, John the Ripper, Aircrack-ng, Reaver, BlueLog, BlueSnarfer, BlueRanger, coWPAtty, SET, Kismet, Firesheep, BlindElephant, BurpSuite, DirBuster, JoomScan, WPScan, Paros Proxy, Skipfish, Plecost, WebScarab, WebSploit, WebShells, YARA, hashidentifier, wordlists, dex2jar, Sakis3G, and a few others.

Hacks/Exploits/Vulnerabilities Reported:
--------------------------------------------
Server compromise in Google, Hatton National Bank, Canara Bank;
XSS in Facebook, Apple, Adobe, SkullCandy, Chetan Bhagats Official Website, Dogevault, WeBetCoins;
RCE in Google Sketchup, Wordpress, iOS, Motorola XT910 ‘Spyder’;
SQLi in Wordpress, Stanford, Harvard, JNTU, Aircel, IIT-Bombay, multiple Indian Government websites, Jaguar, Citizen Watches, Hyderabad Traffic Police, Redwolf, Inputs.io, WeBetCoins;

Looking for a challenging and interesting job opportunity, remote and preferably long term! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:40:58 AM

All such achievements and still no job? You must be lying.Hotesly a guy who finds exploits for facebook,google,etc should give you a permanent job .I mean what's the point of your 8.7 CGPA if you can't get a good job? My spider senses detect all lies in there.
nebuzen (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:44:51 AM

All such achievements and still no job? You must be lying.Hotesly a guy who finds exploits for facebook,google,etc should give you a permanent job .I mean what's the point of your 8.7 CGPA if you can't get a good job? My spider senses detect all lies in there.

Because (a) I'm from India (b) I'm only 21 (c) I wish to work Remotely (d) I wish to be paid in Bitcoins.

Not easy to find a job that fits all my criteria. Getting a job, no problem. Getting a good job, big problem. Getting a good remote job, bigger problem.

Your spider senses are wrong, unfortunately.

People are so damn paranoid in here Smiley
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:46:48 AM

You only hack sites for bad purposes or do that for good as well
Like if I have a site and I wants to know how easy is that hackable ?
And do you provides tips on how to secure it ?
nebuzen (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:51:14 AM

You only hack sites for bad purposes or do that for good as well
Like if I have a site and I wants to know how easy is that hackable ?
And do you provides tips on how to secure it ?

No, I'm not a malicious hacker. I'm whitehat. Or at least, greyhat. I don't mind running occasional pranks.

And yes. What you're talking about is a pentest (penetration test) for your web-application. I do that kind of work as well. I would first take permission from my client after he proves ownership of a website and then attack it like a malicious attacker would. Based on findings through various phases of the pentest, I provide my client with a vulnerability report, detailed with information on how to fix any loopholes that may exist.
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:53:38 AM

Because (a) I'm from India (b) I'm only 21 (c) I wish to work Remotely (d) I wish to be paid in Bitcoins.

21 years old with 8 years of programming experience and a bachelors degree ?Wow that would be impressive if it was actually the truth.

Not easy to find a job that fits all my criteria. Getting a job, no problem. Getting a good job, big problem. Getting a good remote job, bigger problem.
lol you're not Alan Turing of the Computer Science dude.Indian Engineers are hired all over the world unless you're faking 21 years old with 8 years of programming experience .You simply don't have a job because you can't program for shit and all the lies is your description is so easy to make out.

Nope,they aren't.Also,I guarantee no one will give you a job here
nebuzen (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:57:02 AM

21 years old with 8 years of programming experience and a bachelors degree ?Wow that would be impressive if it was actually the truth.

lol you're not Alan Turing of the Computer Science dude.Indian Engineers are hired all over the world unless you're faking 21 years old with 8 years of programming experience .You simply don't have a job because you can't program for shit and all the lies is your description is so easy to make out.

If we have a Skype discussion right now about programming and security, and I win, will you vouch for me here. If I loose, I'll delete this post and never post a FOR HIRE thread again. PM-ing you my skype-id..
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:02:55 AM

If we have a Skype discussion right now about programming and security, and I win, will you vouch for me here. If I loose, I'll delete this post and never post a FOR HIRE thread again. PM-ing you my skype-id..
Lmao you kid,don't pm me anything .I'm honestly not the one you should be arguing with.Talks is cheap,show me the code?
nebuzen (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:09:05 AM

Lmao you kid,don't pm me anything .I'm honestly not the one you should be arguing with.Talks is cheap,show me the code?

#include <iostream>
int main() {
  std::cout << "Get outta here." << std::endl;
}
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:18:07 AM

Since you are a newbie you should show us your previous work for respective proof of your service.
You might be an ethical hacker but without a portfolio this thread looks pretty much like a joke to me.

8 years of experience is a bit long time isn't it? Roll Eyes
Also show me the respective threads where you have reported the exploits of Facebook?
nebuzen (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:21:01 AM

Since you are a newbie you should show us your previous work for respective proof of your service.
You might be an ethical hacker but without a portfolio this thread looks pretty much like a joke to me.

Also show me the respective threads where you have reported the exploits of Facebook?

The thing is, I would be more than happy to disclose such information to you via Skype. That's information I would like to reserve for clients. After all, I'm not asking for a 100% payment in advance. Clients can check out my skills, interview me and only then make the decision. I don't think this post is very unreasonable.
Patatas
Legendary

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:21:32 AM

Well,he doesn't seem to have a github account and using cout to print the output to the screen is only thing he seems good at.I bet you,his previous work experiences is as good as his account status in this forum Smiley
nebuzen (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:26:58 AM

Well,he doesn't seem to have a github account and using cout to print the output to the screen is only thing he seems good at.I bet you,his previous work experiences is as good as his account status in this forum Smiley

I don't mind taking you up on that bet. You're probably not interested in a 5min chat with me because you're not a programmer yourself. While whatever you're saying is far from the fact, I don't want to get into an argument here. You could vouch for what I know. All I need is 5 minutes on Skype. Already PM'd you my skypeid, I'm online and waiting.
Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:33:58 AM

The thing is, I would be more than happy to disclose such information to you via Skype. That's information I would like to reserve for clients. After all, I'm not asking for a 100% payment in advance. Clients can check out my skills, interview me and only then make the decision. I don't think this post is very unreasonable.

That's a positive reply but I will not risk my Skype account for your portfolio. You might not want to ask why after reading this thread > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1317683.0 Also you are an ethical hacker if I am right. Wink

Btw, why don't you pm me here rather than on Skype? Or, create a slack group instead and invite me there?
Moreover the interested ones need to contract an escrow provider for this service since you are accepting an irreversible payment option.
nebuzen (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 06:39:31 AM

That's a positive reply but I will not risk my Skype account for your portfolio. You might not want to ask why after reading this thread > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1317683.0 Also you are an ethical hacker if I am right. Wink

Btw, why don't you pm me here rather than on Skype? Or, create a slack group instead and invite me there?
Moreover the interested ones need to contract an escrow provider for this service since you are accepting an irreversible payment option.

Fair enough. And yes, though I disapprove the phrase "ethical hacker," I believe I am one. I prefer "whitehat." Smiley I created a open and private chatroom where we can discuss - https://us21.chatzy.com/55595387471256 . Smiley I'm already on it, and waiting. Cheers!
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:38:42 AM

Haha. Nice joke. This is the post where you were trying to sell *fake* details of individuals for 20 BTC (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1332909.msg13600998#msg13600998) and now you are offering a service for hacking accounts?

That means you will hack someones account, extract their personal info and try to dox them by selling at 20 BTC?
Nice tactics there op. Wink

*Negative feedbacks incoming* Roll Eyes
nebuzen (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:41:09 AM

Haha. Nice joke. This is the post where you were trying to sell *fake* details of individuals for 20 BTC (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1332909.msg13600998#msg13600998) and now you are offering a service for hacking accounts?

That means you will hack someones account, extract their personal info and try to dox them by selling at 20 BTC?
Nice tactics there op. Wink

*Negative feedbacks incoming* Roll Eyes

You have no proof that my email list is fake. You didn't buy. Btw, updated the price to 2BTC if you're not aware.

Stop making false claims and trying to tarnish peoples reps. I don't care about negative feedback if its true.

And read the damn thread post. I'm not offering a service to hack accounts. Why are you behaving like an illiterate person? GO BACK and READ.
nebuzen (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:00:13 PM

Bump
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:10:54 PM

He did not write "professional" experience. So 8 year are ok if he started programming in the ago of 13.
In India, it is possible to start studying with the ago of 16, so achieving a bachelor degree within 3 years is possible, too.

nebuzen (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 12:22:44 PM

He did not write "professional" experience. So 8 year are ok if he started programming in the ago of 13.
In India, it is possible to start studying with the ago of 16, so achieving a bachelor degree within 3 years is possible, too.

Thank you for that, good sir! Smiley I mean seriously, people just start attacking newbies in here. I get that a lot of scams happen. But this is a 'forhire' post. I'm not asking for upfront payment or anything. Just want to get work. Thanks again!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: