Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 07:54:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: HashOcean  (Read 1717 times)
Runlevel (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:34:29 AM

Can me told someone why HashOcean is not so good for cloud mining btc? I can read it on some website but now i have got back all of invest and much more than as the roi and make a big profit also.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 08:42:03 AM

Because most of cloud mining will scam in the end
Cloud mining is not profitable anymore because of the difficulty and electricity usage they use

I've registered on so many cloud mining that it makes me sick with all the scams that happened

The only legit cloud mining i know is hashnests made by bitmain who made many mining equipment
Good luck Smiley
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 04:49:08 PM

Can me told someone why HashOcean is not so good for cloud mining btc? I can read it on some website but now i have got back all of invest and much more than as the roi and make a big profit also.

Referral earnings, high ROI , a vague name that makes you think of a mining site, no proof of mining. What more is there to shout that you shouldn't use it?
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 05:50:10 PM

Cleat scam. Do not invest or u will lose your money.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
coinhelper

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 10:50:16 PM

Cloud mining is not profitable anymore because of the difficulty and electricity usage they use

I've registered on so many cloud mining that it makes me sick with all the scams that happened

The only legit cloud mining i know is hashnests made by bitmain who made many mining equipment
Good luck Smiley

Look at Hashnest, that is profitable.
Hashocean, simply state, that they take 10% of all revenue for themselves for maintenance costs.

To me, it makes more sense to keep your chips with them and not redeem them (you have to pay for electricity on your own if you redeem)!
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 08:22:39 AM

Good luck Smiley

Look at Hashnest, that is profitable.
Hashocean, simply state, that they take 10% of all revenue for themselves for maintenance costs.

To me, it makes more sense to keep your chips with them and not redeem them (you have to pay for electricity on your own if you redeem)!

Redeem Hashnest? Why would you do that? You can buy a miner from them in the first place. Redeeming is only for when cloud mining with your hardware becomes unprofitable and in that case, you re already done.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: