Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:52:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Online ELECTRONICS store that accept bitcoins  (Read 780 times)
Halfender (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

SOULcoin

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:08:29 PM

As the title says.
No scam shops or overpriced please.
Thanks

"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:11:48 PM

dell, newegg are vastly legit, but newegg do not sell to europe for example, than there is amazon through purse.io

i'm sure there are a bunch of other less notorious, but i don't remember them now
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4465

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:14:51 PM

overstock
dell

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
lottery248
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1005

beware of your keys.

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:15:09 PM

it is recommendation ony, not to be advertising.

AFAIK dell and www.newegg.com accepts. Huh
FYI if you can afford by 7% commission, you can try www.all4btc.com to access almost every single electronic site for bitcoin. (they are updated as of 2016, so i assume that it is safe to use.)

out of ability to use the signature, i want a new ban strike policy that will fade the strike after 90~120 days of the ban and not to be traced back, like google | email me for anything urgent, message will possibly not be instantly responded
i am not really active for some reason
Halfender (OP)

Activity: 196

SOULcoin

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:19:50 PM

Thanks Guys!

SuperCoinGuy

Activity: 224

Defender of Bitcoin

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:36:00 PM

dell, newegg are vastly legit, but newegg do not sell to europe for example, than there is amazon through purse.io

i'm sure there are a bunch of other less notorious, but i don't remember them now

However Newegg do ship to Europe now. From their page shipping destinations are United Kingdom, Ireland, Netherlands and Poland.
defaultking

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 01:56:41 PM

I've heard good things about purse.io, though I haven't shopped there yet myself.
xdrpx

Activity: 616
Merit: 603

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 01:58:21 PM

There's the following sites that accept Bitcoin as a payment for purchase of electronics  - TigerDirect, NewEgg, Overstock, Dell. You could also purchase via Purse.io on Amazon US if you're in the US.
SFR10
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 3417

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2016, 02:05:24 PM

In case you would like to buy steam games using BTCitcoin purely, you could use the following link in which they also have a thread here: https://steambitshop.com/?page=cats&id=1&p=1&action=all&sn=120&sm=date&so=desc
And here is a complete page regarding everything BTCitcoin related. Just scroll down until you see Shopping / Spend Bitcoins area and that would cover pretty much everything possible:
http://www.thebitcoinpage.com/

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
BTCBinary

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 02:14:18 PM

You can always use Coinmap.org to check out which stores accept bitcoin. It is a very useful app that even helps you to find business that accept bitcoin in your vacinities.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 21, 2016, 03:29:22 PM

However Newegg do ship to Europe now. From their page shipping destinations are United Kingdom, Ireland, Netherlands and Poland.

didn't know this, must be somethign recent, but do they ship everything? or just limited to some items
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 02:46:58 PM

For me the Dell is more convenient, maybe it will the convenient store for bitcoin or maybe I am using it frequently that is why it is convenient for me. But I recommend it as because of experience with it.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 05:49:56 PM

Newegg is very well known and legit of course but I guess you could buy Amazon gift cards if you prefer to use that and they should be available in every country Amazon store. The question is interesting because as we see they are not many around. Many here complain about lack of Bitcoin adoption from the mainstream, well first they would have to actually need it. Right now I'm having trouble thinking on why people actually need Bitcoin other to use in the deep web or trading.
ColderThanIce

Activity: 373
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:22:51 PM

Another option is WTCR.ca - I've bought from them before and haven't had any major issues. Their prices are a little higher on some products though.

ROLLIN.IO  BITCOIN   DICE   GAME
   ⚁    ⚂    ⚃    ⚄   ⚅   ⚁   ⚂
                                        ███████████████████    
                                      ██                                    ██
      ██████████████████                                    ██
      ██                            ██                                    ██
      ██                            ██                                    ██  
      ██                            ██                                    ██
      ██                            ██████████            ██████
      ██                            ██              ██          ██
      ██                            ██                 ██       ██
      ██                            ██                    ██    ██
      ███████        ███████                        ████
                ██     ██
                ██  ██
                ████

███████████
S  O  C  I  A  L
C H A T T I N G
                    ██
                  ████
                ██████
              ████████
            ██████████
          ████████████
        ██████████████
      ████████████████
    ██████████████████
  ████████████████████ 
              ████████
              ████████

████████

████████
██████████████
LEVEL UP SYSTEM
   WITH REWADS
                ██████
              ████████
            ██████████
          ████████████
        ██████████████
    ██████████████████
  ████████████████████
█         ████████████████
   ██████████████████ 
     ████████████████
        █████████████
           ██████████
                █████
██████████████
 FREE BITCOINS
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 06:49:04 PM

didn't know this, must be somethign recent, but do they ship everything? or just limited to some items

Overstock sell to Europe too. You just have to contend with paying tax, vast shipping costs and waiting forever. I really can't believe Newegg could possibly be cheaper considering how much choice there is in Europe.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 07:20:52 PM

For me the Dell is more convenient, maybe it will the convenient store for bitcoin or maybe I am using it frequently that is why it is convenient for me. But I recommend it as because of experience with it.

I am trying to get some experience by getting products from stores using bitcoin. As no such stores are accepting within our country, I planned for a purchase from international market but it is charging heavily for shipping than purchasing through debit or credit cards.
DimensionZ

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Shit, did I leave the stove on?

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 07:36:16 PM

Overstock sell to Europe too. You just have to contend with paying tax, vast shipping costs and waiting forever. I really can't believe Newegg could possibly be cheaper considering how much choice there is in Europe.

I have always found Overstock prices to be the most expensive ever when browsing through the online bitcoin stores. Yes they ship to everywhere but the prices are just offputting.

gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 07:39:03 PM

I have always found Overstock prices to be the most expensive ever when browsing through the online bitcoin stores. Yes they ship to everywhere but the prices are just offputting.

I was after a giant bean bag. For a bit of fun I priced it up from Overstock. It took multiple attempts to get them to give me an international tax and shipping price which amounted to three times the cost.

If they set up an EU warehouse I'll take another look but the only place it makes sense to buy stuff from if it's a long way way is China.
onlinedragon

Activity: 1036
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 23, 2016, 07:42:10 PM

Maybe it's cheaper when you exchange it first to other fiat and then buy it anywhere you like. The most stores are not that future proof.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: