Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:13:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (⌐■_■) Free BTC trading bot  (Read 8267 times)
Poloniex Matthew

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 05:38:18 PM

Very cool, i like the way it functions gl.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coine_ (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2016, 05:46:17 PM

Is it possible for you to share the backtest results?
Maybe create the strategy in TradingView and publish it so we can all see the results live?

You can see the backtest results on the site. Click the "Show me" button on the bottom of the page.

i'm interested if this bot, is even slightly profitable, few % per day and a +ev in the long term, but it must be open source
Yep. Having an open-source bot is a must if we're to be using it. Seeing the script and any algorithms it uses will be a great help in both accepting it and upgrading it. If the community is able to better it, then as a whole we can benefit.

It will be web based for now. I may consider to make it open source in the future.

Hello,

First of all, I wanted to tell you congratulation for your work and good effort!

I was just wondering where/how did you manage to test your bot? Did you used data extraction from some website? or how did you do?

Thank you in advance for your answer.

Grin

Thank you!

I tested the bot on historical price data.

Btc-e offers an API to access their data.

Very cool, i like the way it functions gl.

Thank you!
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 07:26:24 AM

i'm interested if this bot, is even slightly profitable, few % per day and a +ev in the long term, but it must be open source
Yep. Having an open-source bot is a must if we're to be using it. Seeing the script and any algorithms it uses will be a great help in both accepting it and upgrading it. If the community is able to better it, then as a whole we can benefit.

It will be web based for now. I may consider to make it open source in the future.
[/quote]

web based is good, if you can code it in this way it will be better, but it still need trust, if we need to invest
coine_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 12:27:24 PM

web based is good, if you can code it in this way it will be better, but it still need trust, if we need to invest

I get that.

So what do you need from me in order to gain your trust?

I can share how I built the program and what algorithm it uses to calculate its recommendation. But I can't give away the source code in order to protect the people who opted in with their emails. If someone finds an vulnerability and exposes their emails, then they will loose their trust in my service.

sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:08:47 PM

Thank you for your quick answer!

I was also wondering if you programed your bot in PHP or in another language?

Thank you again for your help! Grin
BitTyro

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 01:48:25 PM

I could say that I'm old school when it comes into trading. I trust my analytical skills and my instinct.
But hey, I'm not saying that I wont try using such inovation such as your bot. I could give it a try though with just a meager amount to begin with. My only concern is that I dont check my email regularly and when I could've read your email to tell what to do, the chance would've slip away. If you can make it real time i.e. some kind of an app that we can install,or a group message thru viber or whatsapp, then I will give it a shot.

Thanks by the way for taking the time to program such a bot.
coine_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 03:57:20 PM

No props.

It is coded in javascript with nodejs. If you need any specific coding help, send me a PM.

I could say that I'm old school when it comes into trading. I trust my analytical skills and my instinct.
But hey, I'm not saying that I wont try using such inovation such as your bot. I could give it a try though with just a meager amount to begin with. My only concern is that I dont check my email regularly and when I could've read your email to tell what to do, the chance would've slip away. If you can make it real time i.e. some kind of an app that we can install,or a group message thru viber or whatsapp, then I will give it a shot.

You are doing the right thing. I would trust my analytical skills more than any bot available. Main reason for why I built this bot is that I'm lazy and don't want to spend to much time looking at btc price charts.

Good idea with the app/group message, I will look into it.

Thanks for the feedback!
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 08:17:47 PM

Agreed, sounds very interesting as I have no experience programming one myself. If you are offering it here then yeah, open source for any who come across it.

I was skeptical at first but you didn't throw up a random .exe file so that's a plus.  Wink

Lol I would never run a .exe on my comp from some random guy at a forum.

I was thinking of releasing it in a very primitive and safe way.

As a simple mailing list, everyday you'll get an email that tells you if you should buy/sell/hold.

Then if people like it I will listen to their feedback and build up additional features.

Would you subscribe or not?

I agree. It's damned fishy when someone says "I have a free software to make you earn money".

My ass yeah, if you had such a software you would just run it yourself with lots of money on it. Or even take a loan and use the money from the loan.

I don't believe you at all, it's certainly a malware, else why sharing?
coine_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2016, 11:12:38 PM

I agree. It's damned fishy when someone says "I have a free software to make you earn money".

My ass yeah, if you had such a software you would just run it yourself with lots of money on it. Or even take a loan and use the money from the loan.

That's a very sad world view. What you are describing is that everyone is out to hustle each other.

I made this program initially for myself. But I thought I could share it with others because I thought it would be of value.

It's up to you if you want to use it or not.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:28:45 AM

I get that.

So what do you need from me in order to gain your trust?

I can share how I built the program and what algorithm it uses to calculate its recommendation. But I can't give away the source code in order to protect the people who opted in with their emails. If someone finds an vulnerability and exposes their emails, then they will loose their trust in my service.

if it is web based, i don't think it need the source anymore, if there is no exe, to download it is safer, still the website need to have the green lock at least

and if it need to invest, it need an escrow that hold the funds, maybe a member of this forum
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 07:34:43 AM

Thats a great work buddy. But its developed it works give analyse the data just based on your command as well the input thats been provided or added initially and data which were often updated. It doesn't know what the real market situation. So its better to have a real time analysis
Funny

Activity: 343

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 07:40:05 AM

I like the fact that it's free and the interface is pretty good too. I'll be subscribing.

I read your story and it seems pretty convincing, hopefully I can make some profit too Smiley

craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 09:39:38 AM

That's a very sad world view. What you are describing is that everyone is out to hustle each other.

I made this program initially for myself. But I thought I could share it with others because I thought it would be of value.

It's up to you if you want to use it or not.

Well I just got scammed of a consequently substantial amount of money so yeah I'm rather pesimistic on such things.

But my apologies for judging in advance. And it seems like numerous people tested it and vouch for it.

I'll wait a bit and if everyone is satisfied or at least didn't get screwed I'll maybe give it a try.
BitTyro

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 10:10:36 AM

No props.

It is coded in javascript with nodejs. If you need any specific coding help, send me a PM.

You are doing the right thing. I would trust my analytical skills more than any bot available. Main reason for why I built this bot is that I'm lazy and don't want to spend to much time looking at btc price charts.

Good idea with the app/group message, I will look into it.

Thanks for the feedback!

You're welcome.
As i have said earlier, I'm keen on trying this out but with reservation. You see, I'm into day trading thats why I want a real time data analysis. I know its a free service you are offering here, but if its not too much to ask, I still want some real time way to receive your bot's prediction.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 11:41:08 AM

That is look good, does is your bot can used for all of markets? Or just for btc-e? And i think you explain how is work.(tutorial) sorry i am newbie
BitTyro

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 01:07:04 PM

That is look good, does is your bot can used for all of markets? Or just for btc-e? And i think you explain how is work.(tutorial) sorry i am newbie

of course its only for btc. As OP said on his first post:

It uses technical analysis (MACD) on historic BTC data (BTC-e) and calculates when to buy and when to sell.

Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:13:34 PM

There are mostly new accounts vouching for you OP but also feww Hero/Sr member.

If/when we reach page 4 and enough vouching I test your tool Grin

talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:22:18 PM

i was thinking the same thing, if some old members of forum can test the site and give some feedback i would check it out too.

....... But I can't give away the source code in order to protect the people who opted in with their emails. If someone finds an vulnerability and exposes their emails, then they will loose their trust in my service.

i have so basic knowledge of programming so forgive me if my question is newbish
but why is their emails in the source code that can be exposed? should't it be in a database accessed by your version of the code that you are running?

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
z3r0

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2016, 03:32:13 PM

Hi Looks cool, subbed, will throw $20 at it and see what happens Cheesy

Thanks for your effort man, some stable trading signals can help a lot people.

Do u usually sell within a day or does the bot also send the sell signal?

Live Bitcoin and Crypto News From Around The World
Free Trading Signals - Twitter: @saintcrypto
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 06, 2016, 03:44:27 PM

i was thinking the same thing, if some old members of forum can test the site and give some feedback i would check it out too.

....... But I can't give away the source code in order to protect the people who opted in with their emails. If someone finds an vulnerability and exposes their emails, then they will loose their trust in my service.

i have so basic knowledge of programming so forgive me if my question is newbish
but why is their emails in the source code that can be exposed? should't it be in a database accessed by your version of the code that you are running?

It should, but maybe he just created the code rather fast. Having the database to store everything means higher cost, and not sure he'll win anything with that.

In fact this tool doesn't give anything to its creator no? That's probably the most fishy thing here, that you don't earn money with it xD

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: