Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:43:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Escrow  (Read 515 times)
johnniewalker (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2012, 06:25:19 AM

[MODS: please block "African Hunter" from this post.]
As I find myself with more free time, I'd like to give back to this site and its users as well as build-up my trustworthiness. I've already done I don't know how many transactions with users, and all went perfectly except for one. The user in that case I believe suffered "buyer's remorse". I'm sure you can find it, read through it and assess my trustworthiness. Also you can find plenty of good feedback (even by said user..hmm) on here.
Its pretty basic-I set up a wallet and the buyer sends coins to that address. I then notify the seller the funds are there and they send the order. The seller can provide me with tracking info at this point. Once the buyer receives their order (according to tracking if it is used), they will have 24 hrs to confirm that everything is as it should be. If the buyer receives the order and does not confirm, funds will be released to seller after the 24 hr grace period. If any buyer/seller with to go through me for escrow, please PM me the following:

SELLER
1. A one-sentence description of what the item is.
2. The price agreed on for the item.
3. The Wallet Address you want funds sent to.
BUYER
1. A one-sentence description of what you understand the item to be.
2. The price agreed on for the item.
3. The last four digits of the address the funds are coming from.

Once I have these, the buyer releases the funds. I will notify the seller. The seller will then ship. They will provide me and the buyer with any tracking info. 24 hours from the point it shows the item arrived, funds will be released to the seller, unless buyer confirms during grace period; therein funds will be released immediately.

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: